Hi Guys,
I've been enjoying all the dialogue on the board, even though I'm a bit of a lurker. Anyway, I've been considering a PA for a long time now and I am very seriously considering it now but I have a couple concerns - which may be silly.
First - I've not had sex with anyone before so, should i wait to get it done until after having sex with out it?
Second - I think PA's are highly erotic looking and arousing, but I am also curious about a frenum piercing - does anyone know which provides more stimulation?
Third - After getting pierced, how long is your penis out of commission, so to speak, and what position is easiest /most comfortable and what type of underwear is most user-friendly.
i think that's about all the questions i have right now - if there's something major that i left out, feel free to share any extra info you think is valuable.
Thanks guys.
I've been enjoying all the dialogue on the board, even though I'm a bit of a lurker. Anyway, I've been considering a PA for a long time now and I am very seriously considering it now but I have a couple concerns - which may be silly.
First - I've not had sex with anyone before so, should i wait to get it done until after having sex with out it?
Second - I think PA's are highly erotic looking and arousing, but I am also curious about a frenum piercing - does anyone know which provides more stimulation?
Third - After getting pierced, how long is your penis out of commission, so to speak, and what position is easiest /most comfortable and what type of underwear is most user-friendly.
i think that's about all the questions i have right now - if there's something major that i left out, feel free to share any extra info you think is valuable.
Thanks guys.