Prince Philip Dead At 99.

sfreak

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Antonio, Texas, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good, can’t wait for the Queen to die and hopefully the crown can fade away. If the royals want to continue living at Buckingham palace they can get a job in the gift shop.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good, can’t wait for the Queen to die and hopefully the crown can fade away. If the royals want to continue living at Buckingham palace they can get a job in the gift shop.
don't be so fucking disrespectful

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nothing to do with you whatsoever - you are 3000 miles away, so let's keep it that way.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope that the one from the Oprah interview uses common sense, and, DOES NOT fly to europe for the funeral... Fight COVID first!
I doubt they will have any proper sense of the occasion - but wow, what a photo op if they do come - so they can keep their privacy.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Are you a Brit ex-pat? I'm just puzzled by your response.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man I was going to say you have issues, but it looks more like volumes given this animosity and antipathy towards the family.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Queen Lizzie gave Philip a McDonald’s sprite so he couldn’t get in the way of her Hot Girl Summer! Lmaoo View attachment 32845471

they come out eventually, showing there true colours/colors USA huh
wonder if its from there upbringing or just a non compassionate idea for non maturation

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Hillside, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they come out eventually, showing there true colours/colors USA huh
wonder if its from there upbringing or just a non compassionate idea for non maturation
Talk about maturity? Y’all still have a queen! Grow up and get with the times. We’re in the 21st century. :joy::joy:

Reactions: thecox and il2tx

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
While this is a sad occasion, please direct your sympathy to those, who need it more: the poor, the victims of war, the sick. While stupid publications like Hello would not deem the unfortunate to be worthy, they are. The queen has enough people around her that she does not need your sympathy too.

Wake up... Stop pitying the fortunate.

I have met royalty, albeit by accident, and, can state with complete honesty that I did not bow or use any of those mindless honourifics, when speaking to them. I also did not wait "for them to speak to me first".

S

superbot

The Duke seemed quite a character,I like characters!
He was by all accounts tough,funny,surprisingly kind hearted and didn't suffer fools gladly.
I did the Duke of Edinburgh's Award scheme when I was young and loved every minute of it.
99 is a great age,one can't be sad..a life well lived is the saying!..The Queen will miss him terribly.

DoomOfGunmar

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Hillside, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So do most of the CIVILIZED countries in Europe.Spain,Norway,Sweden,Denmark,Belgium,Netherlands,Luxembourg,Monaco.All thriving, modern,democratic nations .All with social welfare systems that makes yours look third world.
Well the US isn’t a third world country. Its not the best place to live but Its by FAR not the worst. I’d rather live here than any of those places you mentioned lol. And I see I pissed off a couple of Brits lmaoooo

Reactions: il2tx