Private messages - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This guy began messaging me once and told me that he liked to be talked to like he was a turkey. He was hoping that we could enjoy a phone call during which I would follow some instructions he proffered in his first and only DM. Some of the instructions (as beat as I can recall) were:

1. He wanted to be baked at exactly 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and NOT in a Celsius oven
2. He needed to be told what a good turkey he was constantly
3. He wanted me to describe in as much detail as possible how I was going to be checking in on him as he baked, watching his skin cook to a nice golden brown as I would be basting him regularly with a large, butter dipped brush
4. He said the phone call would need to end right before I ate him but that he would like to hear me ‘sharpening knives’ in the background before I hung up as this helped his masturbatory process

I had to give him points for creativity.
Some guys don’t even try

Creative yes I will never look at a turkey the same!

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, so... kinda the preliminary/lead-up for a vore role play? Huh. Could have been legit or could have just been fucking with you, but either way at least that was a more unique approach than "hi" and an attached photo of a dick :p

On another note I wonder if he likes thanksgiving the best!!

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, so... kinda the preliminary/lead-up for a vore role play? Huh. Could have been legit or could have just been fucking with you, but either way at least that was a more unique approach than "hi" and an attached photo of a dick :p
:joy:

Jesus Fade, thanks for sending me down a weird as fuck google search hole to try and figure out what ‘vore role play’ was. I think I know less about it now than I did before googling :joy: I must be doing something really wrong here

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 1264070 Message I got earlier today, unbelievable.

I was trying to find this user just now (obviously to find out if he is still single because I’m ready to mingle) and now he seems to have just....disappeared :confounded:

Maybe he tripped, landed on someone’s dick and just decided to never get back up again?

It seems likely

Reactions: lms28 and 1209489

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
When I had the photo up showing my legs and arms/hand snuggled up with Rem's legs and arms/hand some idiot sent me a message about how hot it is to see white women with black men. Ew, exotification for one. And I'm not white (nothing wrong with being white, but I'm fucking not)...
At least it wasn’t Asian fetishizing....for once.

On a different site, rando with a Nazi uniform fetish demanded I move to some horrid place beginning with a vowel to be his slave.
I channeled Bonfire...”fuck off.”

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This guy began messaging me once and told me that he liked to be talked to like he was a turkey. He was hoping that we could enjoy a phone call during which I would follow some instructions he proffered in his first and only DM. Some of the instructions (as beat as I can recall) were:

1. He wanted to be baked at exactly 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and NOT in a Celsius oven
2. He needed to be told what a good turkey he was constantly
3. He wanted me to describe in as much detail as possible how I was going to be checking in on him as he baked, watching his skin cook to a nice golden brown as I would be basting him regularly with a large, butter dipped brush
4. He said the phone call would need to end right before I ate him but that he would like to hear me ‘sharpening knives’ in the background before I hung up as this helped his masturbatory process

I had to give him points for creativity.
Some guys don’t even try
Creativity you run from

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Smart move!!

Took my pics getting stolen for my dumbass to do it.

(No, I'm not actually dumb, just not as tech savvy as I should have been considering the material I was uploading, lesson learned)

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m not tech Savvy, LaFemme is my go to for that,
No worries here, I am tech challenged ....
Can’t sit still long enough for that course! No lights or sirens.., No ropes to swing from no
Hose to hold... I’m absorbing your lesson learned and going to follow your wisdom! XX

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m not tech Savvy, LaFemme is my go to for that,
No worries here, I am tech challenged ....
Can’t sit still long enough for that course! No lights or sirens.., No ropes to swing from no
Hose to hold... I’m absorbing your lesson learned and going to follow your wisdom! XX
Always here for you!

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
At least it wasn’t Asian fetishizing....for once.

On a different site, rando with a Nazi uniform fetish demanded I move to some horrid place beginning with a vowel to be his slave.
I channeled Bonfire...”fuck off.”

Nazi uniform fetish - Grammar slave + Bonfire - No you cannot buy a vowel =
(calculating, please hold)

Pyrokinetic burn. I've been thinking of proactively searching for users with the words god or deity or worship or slut or whore or ... I could go on and on.... in them to pop a proactive shush on them before they can bother me :blush: but I get so busy

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Nazi uniform fetish - Grammar slave + Bonfire - No you cannot buy a vowel =
(calculating, please hold)

Pyrokinetic burn. I've been thinking of proactively searching for users with the words god or deity or worship or slut or whore or ... I could go on and on.... in them to pop a proactive shush on them before they can bother me :blush: but I get so busy
Add to your math..I’m Jewish. My family died and survived the camps.