Professor/coach Showering At School

Meat09

Worshipped Member
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a baseball coach and there are plenty of times when I shower with my players. When I played in college, the coaches usually showered with the players, it just depended on the type of facility. Some places had separate showers/changing areas for coaches, but most do not for baseball.

Sometimes even for football, there may be another changing area for coaches but it was usually small so some of the coaches would go shower in the player area just to speed things up and not have to wait.

I don’t usually shower with random students, but I wouldn’t be opposed to it I guess. Where I coach, I work our in the school fitness center and weightlifting area and shower there and only the student-athletes use that area so only the players I coach shower with me there.

It was the same way with the coaches when I played in college.
I shower with the athletes all the time after workouts and practices. I don’t see anything wrong with us showering together. We’re all men. Men can be naked around other men in a locker room setting. I also don’t think it’s weird if a man checks out another man and his dick. We’re naturally competitive and compare.

I was once 18 and stupid, I honestly had no idea how inappropriate and risky it would be to hook up with a professor, and I could absolutely see myself being the student you showered with at the gym. The campus doctor used to come into the sauna, completely naked not even with a towel and just stretch. I took this as a sign he wanted to show off for me, so I would stroke my cock while he did his stretches and he would watch me the whole time, and I kept waiting for him to make a move but he never did. There was another professor who would also stroke with me while in the sauna. Would it be risky for a teacher to approach that student (once clothed) to tell him what he was doing in the shower was inappropriate?

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started using the gym only when I got to grad school and I was a few years older than the student in the shower with you. I saw my grad school mentor in the showers many times since we'd swim during the same open-swim time at 5:00 PM. The first time it was odd, but after that it was like we were any 2 guys in the showers since we just washed off the chlorine and got out of there.

My recommendation is to keep using the gym that is open to you. Shower as you normally would and be sure to keep it "all business" while you're there. You have the upper hand in the power balance between professor and student, so the eyes up approach makes perfect sense in at least 2 ways. First, you're not sending an inappropriate message that could get you in trouble, and second, you're demonstrating good locker room etiquette for the younger guys.

Meat09

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was once 18 and stupid, I honestly had no idea how inappropriate and risky it would be to hook up with a professor, and I could absolutely see myself being the student you showered with at the gym. The campus doctor used to come into the sauna, completely naked not even with a towel and just stretch. I took this as a sign he wanted to show off for me, so I would stroke my cock while he did his stretches and he would watch me the whole time, and I kept waiting for him to make a move but he never did. There was another professor who would also stroke with me while in the sauna. Would it be risky for a teacher to approach that student (once clothed) to tell him what he was doing in the shower was inappropriate?
I’ve often used steam rooms without a towel and have also done post workout stretching in them. The heat and the moisture helps to loosen all of the muscles. I’ve also tugged in my cock in plenty of steam rooms in my day. Again I don’t think it is inappropriate when surrounded by all naked men. It’s only inappropriate if you make it feel inappropriate.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a professor who uses the gym and locker facilities at my Uni. Often, I see students in the showers. I make a point of greeting them and talking to them as I would if we were on the quad and fully clothed. Several have commented on my dick. I say something like thanks or I'm proud of it. Have occasionally seen a student bone up in the showers. I just ignore it.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shower with the athletes all the time after workouts and practices. I don’t see anything wrong with us showering together. We’re all men. Men can be naked around other men in a locker room setting. I also don’t think it’s weird if a man checks out another man and his dick. We’re naturally competitive and compare.
amen to that, brother

jackingoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a college professor. I work out in the facilities of the institution, where I teach - and - use the showers.

I shower; I leave.

If any student were to complain, I would file a counter-complaint. If my endowment makes any other man feel inadequate, that is his cross to bear, not mine. Deal with it.

do you mind sharing a pic?

Reactions: Buddie

Meat09

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a professor who uses the gym and locker facilities at my Uni. Often, I see students in the showers. I make a point of greeting them and talking to them as I would if we were on the quad and fully clothed. Several have commented on my dick. I say something like thanks or I'm proud of it. Have occasionally seen a student bone up in the showers. I just ignore it.
I don’t think it’s a big deal if they comment of my cock either. I know it’s big. I know dudes look.

Meat09

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In grad school I had a professor who was a bit "quirky" who I always saw in the university locker room. And he was hung! I would often be nude with him in the sauna in the men's locker room.
That’s perfectly normal. I’m naked in the steam sauna and lockers with my athletes all the time.

Meat09

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn’t think that much about it. College dudes bone up all the time for all kinds of reasons. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything. And if it did that’s OK too. You know you’re hung and I’m sure you’ve had people stare at your junk before. I know I’m hung and I’m used to people staring at my big cock. I think it’s normal. Dudes naturally compare themselves. I coach and I use the communal showers after our workouts with the athletes. It’s not a big deal. We’re all man and we’ve all got the same parts just different sizes.
It just happened again today in the steam and the shower. Couple of athletes in w me and they fluffed up and got boned. I let em watch me as I was hangin heavy and I saw them cocks. Not a big deal at all. Men get hard. Men touch their hard cocks. Men like 2 stroke.

WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Miami, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It just happened again today in the steam and the shower. Couple of athletes in w me and they fluffed up and got boned. I let em watch me as I was hangin heavy and I saw them cocks. Not a big deal at all. Men get hard. Men touch their hard cocks. Men like 2 stroke.
I would have been strokin' too!
Awesome body to admire

Reactions: RUS B

WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Miami, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And I should. If u none up in the shower or the steam rub it out. For fucks sake we’re all men. We all jo.
Best orgasms when jacking off are always in the sauna and steam rooms.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't actually think it increases the chances of being falsely accused of anything. The obsessive students will be that way if they are in the gym or your office ir class. I think many students are away from home support and stressed plus maybe horny. If you are friendly and supportive they can take it as personal interest rather than professional pastoral care. That said you will have all sorts of guidelines in your institution. They will be embarrassed about having wierd feelings lol. If it wasn't approved you would know. Normalise it and I think you will be fine - you are just a little unsettled. Pay more attention to yourself than overthinking other's perceptions. If students are uncomfortable they can leave the showers but I wouldn't assume that will ever happen. You are a role model of a slightly older man looking after himself, gym, shower and sauna plus healthy body image free of neuroticism and good to balance academic learning - all things a good man should be.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't want to cross that line with those you coach (students perhaps?), do you?

Reactions: Hakan1 and diver6