Program for beginners

Erictheboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In quite new to the gym for over 2 months now. I did not follow any specific program and do not see any massive results either.

I was wondering anyone has a good workout program that you can recommend for BEGINNERS and it is result proven. Thanks!

Mark Rippetoe - Starting Strength. It's the end all and be all of lifting programs for beginners who actually are serious about getting results. Most people do it wrong or give up. Don't be one of those people and you will see amazing changes.

Erictheboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mark Rippetoe - Starting Strength. It's the end all and be all of lifting programs for beginners who actually are serious about getting results. Most people do it wrong or give up. Don't be one of those people and you will see amazing changes.
Thanks mate. Appreciate it. Much <3

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That was my first thought, too. No question about it. Squats, deadlifts, cleans, bench press, and press. Invest in a copy of the book and you'll be glad you did.

Everything else is misdirected use of energy.

Reactions: hung9thick