Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How many of you men enjoy having your prostate massaged? I bought a prostate massager to use occasionally, but I really enjoy it when someone else massages my prostate for me. Aside from the extreme pleasure that comes from prostate massage, there are a lot of healthy benefits that come along with it. Nothing like getting all of the juices out of the prostate. The orgasms that I've had while someone is doing this to me are insane. When I finally cum it's explosive and huge.. Anyone else?

D

deleted300444

I love it. Sometimes all I need is the light finger tip touch all around my scrotum, taint, anus, inner thighs. It is just so relaxing. All of this light pressure contributes to "external" prostate massage. As for "internal" prostate massage, a finger feels nice too. I am a big fan of The Aneros and mini vibrator for men. Prostate orgasms are the best.

D

deleted875903

Yes, I too enjoy massaging my prostate. I use a dildo and lube when I massage my prostate. What’s interesting is my physician also recommends that men over forty should have their prostate massage on a regular basis. She said it helps to promote better prostate health and lowers the chance of prostate cancer.
So it stands to reason that men who engage in regular anal sex are actually benefiting from having their prostate massaged.
Do we know if anyone has ever taken the time to study this?? Anyway it’s super interesting to me.

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have an Aneros that I use from time to time. Always enjoy it. But it's WAY better when a buddy is at the other end of it - pushing / pulling. THAT sends me into orbit.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have an Aneros that I use from time to time. Always enjoy it. But it's WAY better when a buddy is at the other end of it - pushing / pulling. THAT sends me into orbit.

How is that at massaging the prostate. I've got a vibrating prostate massager. Not real happy with the one that I purchased. But it's got variable speeds. It's too awkward to use often.

D

deleted300444

@Gj816 are you asking how does the non vibrating Aneros massage the prostate?

Reactions: Gj816

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How is that at massaging the prostate. I've got a vibrating prostate massager. Not real happy with the one that I purchased. But it's got variable speeds. It's too awkward to use often.
The Aneros uses a process whereby, through relaxation, your body's natural response provides a contraction / relax sequence.
https://www.aneros.com/learning-center

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many of you men enjoy having your prostate massaged? I bought a prostate massager to use occasionally, but I really enjoy it when someone else massages my prostate for me. Aside from the extreme pleasure that comes from prostate massage, there are a lot of healthy benefits that come along with it. Nothing like getting all of the juices out of the prostate. The orgasms that I've had while someone is doing this to me are insane. When I finally cum it's explosive and huge.. Anyone else?
I've wanted to experience a prostate orgasm for a while now. Wished I could find someone to help me achieve this goal!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've wanted to experience a prostate orgasm for a while now. Wished I could find someone to help me achieve this goal!

There isn't anything like it. It's one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever experienced. Good luck on finding someone to help you achieve that. You can always purchase a prostate massager if you can't find anyone to do it for you.

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There isn't anything like it. It's one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever experienced. Good luck on finding someone to help you achieve that. You can always purchase a prostate massager if you can't find anyone to do it for you.
I'm going to get one, was just hoping to find someone who knows what they are doing and can show me the ropes.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a very intimate relationship with my prostate! I love to stimulate it with dildos. I have come up with my own "special" shapes and sizes that I have found, through much experimentation and testing, to really stimulate my prostate. They work so well I am thinking of taking them to market.

Finding the right shape that hits the prostate when thrusting and internal rocking has given me the best, multiple prostate orgasms. I find it addicting! I love to ooze fluid with my internal contractions and gobble it up!

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a very intimate relationship with my prostate! I love to stimulate it with dildos. I have come up with my own "special" shapes and sizes that I have found, through much experimentation and testing, to really stimulate my prostate. They work so well I am thinking of taking them to market.

Finding the right shape that hits the prostate when thrusting and internal rocking has given me the best, multiple prostate orgasms. I find it addicting! I love to ooze fluid with my internal contractions and gobble it up!
I' really looking forward to having my first.

Reactions: pants73 and Gj816

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it happened! My first prostate orgasm! It was great and much more satisfying than I ever imagined. I'e been researching different toys to achieve this and I bought a small jelly like dildo. I tried it a couple times, but it was just too flimsy and I could never hit my prostate. Before buying another toy I decided to use my wife' vibrating dildo. It's quite a bit larger in length and a little more girthy, it also has a little bit of an upward curve. I put a condom on it and lubed it up. I was lying on my side as I began to penetrate my asshole. It was a bit painful at first so I slowed down and turned on the vibrations up all the way. It felt really good with the vibrations and I slowly made circular motions at the end of the dildo where I was holding it. I applied slow stead pressure and in a matter of minutes it was in my ass and it felt really good. With the circular motions I could feel it occasionally against my prostate. At this point I layed on my back pulling the base of the dildo towards my back and BINGO! It's hard to put into words how it felt other than just "OOHHHHH YEAH" LOL!! I almost instantly started leaking semen fluid and my cock was as hard as a rock. I pulled back my foreskin to expose my head and began to stroke it with the slippery fluid that was already leaking from my cock. After only a few minutes I was about to cum, but it was unlike any other time before. It was very intense and felt amazing. I started to cum and didn't think I was going to stop. I have never came so much. After the eruption of cum l just laid there with the dildo still vibrating in my ass. It felt so good. After a few minutes I took it out and got in the shower to clean up, it was a great day and look forward to doing it again real soon! Is there a certain amount of time I should wait before I do it again? Any advice is welcomed!

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awesome story!! I have to try this!

Well, it happened! My first prostate orgasm! It was great and much more satisfying than I ever imagined. I'e been researching different toys to achieve this and I bought a small jelly like dildo. I tried it a couple times, but it was just too flimsy and I could never hit my prostate. Before buying another toy I decided to use my wife' vibrating dildo. It's quite a bit larger in length and a little more girthy, it also has a little bit of an upward curve. I put a condom on it and lubed it up. I was lying on my side as I began to penetrate my asshole. It was a bit painful at first so I slowed down and turned on the vibrations up all the way. It felt really good with the vibrations and I slowly made circular motions at the end of the dildo where I was holding it. I applied slow stead pressure and in a matter of minutes it was in my ass and it felt really good. With the circular motions I could feel it occasionally against my prostate. At this point I layed on my back pulling the base of the dildo towards my back and BINGO! It's hard to put into words how it felt other than just "OOHHHHH YEAH" LOL!! I almost instantly started leaking semen fluid and my cock was as hard as a rock. I pulled back my foreskin to expose my head and began to stroke it with the slippery fluid that was already leaking from my cock. After only a few minutes I was about to cum, but it was unlike any other time before. It was very intense and felt amazing. I started to cum and didn't think I was going to stop. I have never came so much. After the eruption of cum l just laid there with the dildo still vibrating in my ass. It felt so good. After a few minutes I took it out and got in the shower to clean up, it was a great day and look forward to doing it again real soon! Is there a certain amount of time I should wait before I do it again? Any advice is welcomed!

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Which Aneros do you use?
I have three. The SGX, Maximus, and Progasm. SGX was the first one I purchased and it's too small for my body. Might be good for someone who has never indulged in ass play. Maximus is my go-to. It's just the right size and shape for my frame.

The Progasm .... not as effective on the prostate but defiantly fills you up.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started off using a jelly dildo, and once I worked out how get it inside me (very pliable) I always managed to find the spot and worked up to the biggest jelly one I could find, just playing with it prior to insertion was a good turn on and knowing that I could hit the spot counted well. Then I found the vibrating dildo and that was the magic bullet, worked my way through to the big boys, loved that asshole buzz and uncontrollable orgasm. Best thing is finding out how many variations you can get with a huge toy. Must be great for you mate to know you are your wife have both had the same thing up you!

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice. I have to look into those. Thanks!

I have three. The SGX, Maximus, and Progasm. SGX was the first one I purchased and it's too small for my body. Might be good for someone who has never indulged in ass play. Maximus is my go-to. It's just the right size and shape for my frame.

The Progasm .... not as effective on the prostate but defiantly fills you up.