Prostate massage

doncejankius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Keep at it with an Aneros! Just had a mind blowing session, kept orgasming in different ways for at least 25mins! Damn alarm clock stopped me. It kept coming in waves, tense bodily spasms, mind altering visions, crazy floating feelings and feeling of actual cumming and cumming and cumming. It can be both physical and can turn emotional. It can seem close to a traditional orgasm, and then you can float in alternate dimensions, have something like out-of-body experiences, connect with the universe, sounds crazy, but all true!

doncejankius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would say the first strong orgasm was in about 6 months, but probably 1 year before it really became intense. Then there was a period of time when I couldn’t feel any for months, then they came again. And now I had a 7 months dry period (even trying methods and teas/herbs to relax) before the amazing one today. I hear others can have them on demand, I can’t yet!

doncejankius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would say the first strong orgasm was in about 6 months, but probably 1 year before it really became intense. Then there was a period of time when I couldn’t feel any for months, then they came again. And now I had a 7 months dry period (even trying methods and teas/herbs to relax) before the amazing one today. I hear others can have them on demand, I can’t yet!

Can’t see my own reply

jrad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I hope I have this to look forward too...Im in the 6 mos to one year window but proceeding with caution and anticipation.

Reactions: Mister2101

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find it difficult to use any of my massagers on a guy because I can’t control the pressure as well or tell depth, etc. I prefer to use my finger. I wish a toy would be practical. I would like a vibrating toy inside. I do use the hitachi or Form 2 on the outside though. If I use a small finger vibe, I’d be afraid to lose it in there lol. I’d like to practice a few things as well, but it’s difficult when you don’t have a body with a prostate around as often as needed.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have several prostate massagers that I use from time to time. Yesterday I had jacked off twice, about an hour each time. After the last jack off session, I got in the shower but I still was a bit horny so I shoved the biggest one I have into place. It felt so amazing that I left in for about an hour as a did things around the house. I was leaving trails of pre cum all around the house but it also felt like I needed to take a crap. So I finally took it out so I could take a crap and as I was pulling it out I shot cum across the room. I love these toys but I'm afraid to wear it outside in public because of the stains I would leave. Maybe I'll get up enough courage someday.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have several prostate massagers that I use from time to time. Yesterday I had jacked off twice, about an hour each time. After the last jack off session, I got in the shower but I still was a bit horny so I shoved the biggest one I have into place. It felt so amazing that I left in for about an hour as a did things around the house. I was leaving trails of pre cum all around the house but it also felt like I needed to take a crap. So I finally took it out so I could take a crap and as I was pulling it out I shot cum across the room. I love these toys but I'm afraid to wear it outside in public because of the stains I would leave. Maybe I'll get up enough courage someday.

If you're just wearing it in public for yourself, you might want to try pantyliners in your skivvies so you don't leak through.

icebergslm5506

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use a fat silicon dildo that hits my prostrate perfectly. After playing for about 30 min or so, the same shallow, slow thrusts with the dildo bump my prostate while I slowly stroke the head of my dick, which sends me into an orgasm that leaves me covered in cum and unable to move for about five minutes. I always feel like those sessions totally drain every drop of cum I’ve had stored up lol

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope I have this to look forward too...Im in the 6 mos to one year window but proceeding with caution and anticipation.
Don't give up my friend. Have you had an orgasm with a butt plug, dildo or vibrator inside your ass? If not, you need to try that.....it feels wonderful, and will give you a "taste" of what a prostrate orgasm feels like.....just much more intense and pleasurable....keep the faith!!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, I'm glad I started this thread.

Sounds like several of you men have been having a lot of fun with your prostate. There is definitely nothing like having a prostate orgasm. I think I want a new prostate massager

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find it difficult to use any of my massagers on a guy because I can’t control the pressure as well or tell depth, etc. I prefer to use my finger. I wish a toy would be practical. I would like a vibrating toy inside. I do use the hitachi or Form 2 on the outside though. If I use a small finger vibe, I’d be afraid to lose it in there lol. I’d like to practice a few things as well, but it’s difficult when you don’t have a body with a prostate around as often as needed.
Get a prostate massage wand. And rather than have him bent over, he's on his back legs spread open and up. We even have an around the neck harness to hold my legs up. Next slide the wand in and up. Stop. Now as you push against the "hardboiled egg", look him in the eye and ask him how it feels. Ask him to tell you when you are on it and at the right pressure. Sometimes it requires a circular massage. Other times a direct and firm pressure. But get him to talk. Eventually you will know what to do just by his moans and his butt pushing back! When you are there, it's time to bend him over with the wand in and milk his cock. Eventually you will be using a strap on. That's what happened to us!

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At this point, it feels like as an analogy, I'm a guy who can't cum from jerking off. All these guys can do it, I can't. Even the straight men(Not that anal play is gay) who were worried about it at first can achieve it in like a few days or less sometimes!

It's like if all these guys were suddenly having the most intense orgasms of their lives by rubbing the back of their arms/elbows. Or rubbing in/outside their belly button. Or licking the inside of their mouths.

I really want to experience this. I've been trying for so many years!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At this point, it feels like as an analogy, I'm a guy who can't cum from jerking off. All these guys can do it, I can't. Even the straight men(Not that anal play is gay) who were worried about it at first can achieve it in like a few days or less sometimes!

It's like if all these guys were suddenly having the most intense orgasms of their lives by rubbing the back of their arms/elbows. Or rubbing in/outside their belly button. Or licking the inside of their mouths.

I really want to experience this. I've been trying for so many years!

First relax, you are trying to hard. It's not that complicated.

Go buy you a drum stick. Put a condom on it. Lay either on your side or on your back. Insert the drum stick in to your butt only about four inches at the most. Your prostate is located about 2 - 4" inside your rectum right behind your perineum or "taint" . You can gently massage your prostate from the outside by rubbing on your perineum.

Once inserted, pull the stick towards your back. You should be able to feel the drum stick touching your prostate. Once you've located your prostate. Gently move the drum stick from side to side.

Now that you've found your prostate you will know exactly what angle to use something a little bigger with.

There is one prostate massager Lelo Loki it's $169.00 but you may be able to find one cheaper

Before you buy one though, make sure you can find your prostate . Every man has one. How men treat their prostate can determine how good their sexual health is. My motto has always been: take care of your dick and your dick will take care of you.

Once you relax and start experiencing prostate orgasms you'll never look back. Stop stressing over it, you'll never have a prostate orgasm if you don't.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have this standard Aneros (Progasm) that I've been using for years.

But I have noticed that I need to move on to something thicker, with a larger tip. Because Progasm can not fully satisfy my hungry butt. :D

What do you advise?

Btw, I've seen on Chaturbate that some men are using that vibrating toy (Ohmibod) and having extremely intense anal orgasms on cam.

Does any of you use that?

Reactions: pants73 and Gj816

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First relax, you are trying to hard. It's not that complicated.

Go buy you a drum stick. Put a condom on it. Lay either on your side or on your back. Insert the drum stick in to your butt only about four inches at the most. Your prostate is located about 2 - 4" inside your rectum right behind your perineum or "taint" . You can gently massage your prostate from the outside by rubbing on your perineum.

Once inserted, pull the stick towards your back. You should be able to feel the drum stick touching your prostate. Once you've located your prostate. Gently move the drum stick from side to side.

Now that you've found your prostate you will know exactly what angle to use something a little bigger with.

There is one prostate massager Lelo Loki it's $169.00 but you may be able to find one cheaper

Before you buy one though, make sure you can find your prostate . Every man has one. How men treat their prostate can determine how good their sexual health is. My motto has always been: take care of your dick and your dick will take care of you.

Once you relax and start experiencing prostate orgasms you'll never look back. Stop stressing over it, you'll never have a prostate orgasm if you don't.
You don't always need to massage your prostate to cum, a good long wank can do it all for you. As has just been said don't try to hard. Lie back, handle your dick with care and a little lube and play, slowly and surely, even admire you rampant shaft in a well placed mirror, but don't hurry because as sure as anything you'll enjoy a cum shot.
To much thought can ruin an orgasm