Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First relax, you are trying to hard. It's not that complicated.

Go buy you a drum stick. Put a condom on it. Lay either on your side or on your back. Insert the drum stick in to your butt only about four inches at the most. Your prostate is located about 2 - 4" inside your rectum right behind your perineum or "taint" . You can gently massage your prostate from the outside by rubbing on your perineum.

Once inserted, pull the stick towards your back. You should be able to feel the drum stick touching your prostate. Once you've located your prostate. Gently move the drum stick from side to side.

Now that you've found your prostate you will know exactly what angle to use something a little bigger with.

There is one prostate massager Lelo Loki it's $169.00 but you may be able to find one cheaper

Before you buy one though, make sure you can find your prostate . Every man has one. How men treat their prostate can determine how good their sexual health is. My motto has always been: take care of your dick and your dick will take care of you.

Once you relax and start experiencing prostate orgasms you'll never look back. Stop stressing over it, you'll never have a prostate orgasm if you don't.

I have a NJoy Pure Wand for that. As well as a Lovense Edge, Aneros Line: Progasm, Progasm Jr, Helix Syn, Maximus Trident, Eupho. Two different sized dildos. A large anal plug. If I haven't found my prostate yet... lol

Thanks for trying to give more advice. If you don't mind, I'd love some more advice. I've read and tried relaxing with all these devices inserted, usually fall asleep if I relax too much lol

It's funny, even with all that I still can't say with 100% certainty that I even have a prostate. Like No matter what angle, toys etc. I use I cannot pinpoint a spot and say "Yup, that's my prostate!" after several years of anal play. I can feel the toy in there. It isnt uncomfortable. It doesn't hurt (anymore, had an anal tear that flares up sometimes, quite painful!).

Just dropping some background for any help. Though most guys kinda give up since it's too much dedication in trying to help a random stranger on the net with anal play. This is open for anyone to help!

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have this standard Aneros (Progasm) that I've been using for years.

But I have noticed that I need to move on to something thicker, with a larger tip. Because Progasm can not fully satisfy my hungry butt. :D

What do you advise?

Btw, I've seen on Chaturbate that some men are using that vibrating toy (Ohmibod) and having extremely intense anal orgasms on cam.

Does any of you use that?
Models on Chaturbate using ohmibod(or any vibrating toy) are playing it up for the tips. Not saying there isnt any pleasure but them rolling all over the bed hollering makes them get more tips from the people turned on. The more you tip the stronger the vibrations, the bigger the "reaction", the more turned on you get feeling you made ths hot model feel so good.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve only had my prostate hit once in my sexual lifetime. I was on my knees and head down while an average hung guy was inside me. Felt amazing! Never had it hit again. Even trying on my own. I’ve gained a significant amount of weight over the years. Any chance that changes how to get to it?

SexyRegularGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is amazing. I discovered it when Mistress Kitty wanted to try playing with my ass a while back. It was amazing seemed I shot to the ceiling.

I do occasionally play back there and have just squirted hard when inserting a butt plug. I have one that hits me just right when I am sitting on it and feels great when walking around.

The feeling is amazing.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is amazing. I discovered it when Mistress Kitty wanted to try playing with my ass a while back. It was amazing seemed I shot to the ceiling.

I do occasionally play back there and have just squirted hard when inserting a butt plug. I have one that hits me just right when I am sitting on it and feels great when walking around.

The feeling is amazing.
butt plugs are really cool and very sensual, as you say playing back there with a toy is an experience to be enjoyed frequently and sometimes I cum off on insertion but in the main its something that happens when I grind down on my butt plug having a simulated fuck when driving, and oh, that hands free cum shot makes it all worth while.
As for walking round with you plug in that's the perfect way to keep a semi lob on all day and get you ready for a great wank later.
Butt plugs shouldn't be under estimated

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once you have experienced a prostate orgasm, you are hooked forever. Most intense orgasm ever. Completely draining and satisfying.I smile for hours afterwards. :)
siiiiiiigh I wanna have one! I'll keep trying forever hahaha

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many of you men enjoy having your prostate massaged? I bought a prostate massager to use occasionally, but I really enjoy it when someone else massages my prostate for me. Aside from the extreme pleasure that comes from prostate massage, there are a lot of healthy benefits that come along with it. Nothing like getting all of the juices out of the prostate. The orgasms that I've had while someone is doing this to me are insane. When I finally cum it's explosive and huge.. Anyone else?
What type of prostate massager have you got ?

Reactions: pants73 and Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like watching prostrate videos...erotic as hell and find myself leaking precum during them....course it ends up with me playing also!....lol

Nothing like having your prostate massaged. Feels amazing. It always makes me cum huge amounts it seems. Not to mention the endless stream of pre cum leaking.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having been left to play with myself during the pandemic (apart from wank sessions with the delivery guy) I really set to town on my asshole with the bigger toys, deeper thrusts and wilder vibrations and really enjoyed a shooting cum fest and felt that I could at least satisfy myself. After while, 3 months in, the big boys were still fun, I still had great orgasms but somehow solo activity wasn't quite the same. I didn't know what I needed, bigger wasn't an option and then one sunny day I struck gold - well in fact it took a few sunny days to really get the delivery guy into the kitchen and begin our little wank session together. Ah the wonder of cock rings and small tight shorts just brought him out. So once or twice a week we'd enjoyed watching each other play, nipple and ass play and cock rings and straps. Turned out he wasn't into ass toys but liked the idea of watching me perform, and the first time he spunked a gallon it seemed. Now the odd thing was that when I performed my ass fucking with a toy thing for him, which was really erotic, I had picked up a nice small vibrator that I knew would slip in and do the job, no forcing that cheeks apart for a big boy insertion, As he watched it disappear and obviously pleasing me I guessed he was totally roused. Once he's shot his load and I'd let mine fly I just said next time he could try if he liked. And so began an extra bit of fun as we both go cross eyes while being anally stimulated. He has been so turned on eventually when I get him naked on a bed, or floor, its going to be like heaven. I haven't introduced him to the bigger toys preferring to keep the size down and the sensations up, and, to tell the truth, I have as been as satisfied with a small toy which does the trick I really don't ned to go back to the seat and effort or ramming 9 inches inside me just to cum.

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do have two aneros and the progasm ice is the best one for me. Sometimes when I am tensed I get the most pleasurable outcome. I just need to relax listening nice and soft music and let the aneros do everything for me. I love it, shame my other half doesn't like it......

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do have two aneros and the progasm ice is the best one for me. Sometimes when I am tensed I get the most pleasurable outcome. I just need to relax listening nice and soft music and let the aneros do everything for me. I love it, shame my other half doesn't like it......
Its incredibly sensuous watching a guy using an Aneros and coming of hands free, that amazing cock jerks and cum shot, like a beast with a mind of its own

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its incredibly sensuous watching a guy using an Aneros and coming of hands free, that amazing cock jerks and cum shot, like a beast with a mind of its own
likewise. i do love it too.... this afternoon I had one of the most fabulous session. To repeat soon

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
likewise. i do love it too.... this afternoon I had one of the most fabulous session. To repeat soon
after watching a guy cum his load hands free from anal toy stimulation when I lick his spunk up it always seems to taste stronger, mmm

Reactions: Mister2101

I have never experienced it and crave it tremendously. I am not sure I will ever be able to because of complications from surgery regarding access to my prostate.

Reactions: Gj816

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Am a newbie to this site and have just enjoyed catching up on six pages of this thread. I have been a big fan of prostate massage and milking for several years (together with other types of hands free orgasms). I have tried the Aneros with a varying degrees of success, although my current toy in favour is a vibrating silicon massager aptly named the Rocks-Off Rude Boy. Once you get past the name, this is basically a dildo but with a perfectly curved shape which is designed to reach "the spot", even for those who are not sure or nervous about locating their prostate. You do not get unnecessary deep penetration, with lube it slides easily inside and once the button is pressed, the whole unit vibrates. This means that the vibes not only hit your prostate but where the unit curves back out towards your balls, your perineum also gets a hit. I have a video of me using and cumming with this toy which I am happy to post, but for now have added a link to a no nonsense guide for beginners and a review of the best toys. Hope this is helpful.

Male G-Spot: Uncommon Guide To Prostate Massage + Pleasure