Prostate ograsm while getting fucked. WOW.

fullballs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've met this hung guy for a 4-5 hour blowjob session three days ago. The next day we met and he fucked me. I don't bottom very often. I didn't last long and had to jerk off my dick to finish because the feeling was just too intense. His dick is the same shape and size as mine but thicker. Perfect for missionary for both of us. Massive low hanging bull balls too. We started with me on top because I wanted to control the pace at the beginning. It hurt at the beginning and after cumming but the rest was very enjoyable. We switched to missionary. He was very considerate and did not pound me hard. I came pretty soon. He jerked off while playing with my feet.

Last night we met again and I experienced something wild. There was a lot of oral, edging and all kind of foreplay. I was rock hard horny the whole time. We fucked missionary only this time. It took me a lot of will power not to touch my dick. He started slow, went balls deep until I got used to his big dick. This time he went a bit harder and I tried to relax my ass more than the previous day. I held my feet with my hands to keep my legs up and spread. I put my hands anywhere except on my dick. It lasted definitely longer than the day before but I have no idea how long.

The last few minutes (hard to tell how long but it seemed to last and last) before cumming I experienced a full body sensation like never before. Not sure how to describe it. Adrenaline, skin and muscle tingling, heat wave, an urge to shake... It was out of this world. I remember being completely surprised by my body the moment it started. Like, why am feeling something pleasant in my forearm right now? Head, legs and everywhere. He fucked me harder than yesterday but nowhere near really hard or rough.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed my rock hard dick against his body and said "Look at this" and some cum oozed out. He went faster and I had to jerk off to cum. Those last few minutes were WOW. Was this a prostate orgasm? Some prostate play when getting sucked makes me cum like crazy when a guy knows how to do it and I love it. This was completely different. I tried a prostate massager and a dildo too and nothing compared to last night.

We are meeting again today and I would like to hear your experiences and any advice on how to repeat this feeling. I feel like I completely let go and lost control and would love to repeat it.

I've met this hung guy for a 4-5 hour blowjob session three days ago. The next day we met and he fucked me. I don't bottom very often. I didn't last long and had to jerk off my dick to finish because the feeling was just too intense. His dick is the same shape and size as mine but thicker. Perfect for missionary for both of us. Massive low hanging bull balls too. We started with me on top because I wanted to control the pace at the beginning. It hurt at the beginning and after cumming but the rest was very enjoyable. We switched to missionary. He was very considerate and did not pound me hard. I came pretty soon. He jerked off while playing with my feet.

Last night we met again and I experienced something wild. There was a lot of oral, edging and all kind of foreplay. I was rock hard horny the whole time. We fucked missionary only this time. It took me a lot of will power not to touch my dick. He started slow, went balls deep until I got used to his big dick. This time he went a bit harder and I tried to relax my ass more than the previous day. I held my feet with my hands to keep my legs up and spread. I put my hands anywhere except on my dick. It lasted definitely longer than the day before but I have no idea how long.

The last few minutes (hard to tell how long but it seemed to last and last) before cumming I experienced a full body sensation like never before. Not sure how to describe it. Adrenaline, skin and muscle tingling, heat wave, an urge to shake... It was out of this world. I remember being completely surprised by my body the moment it started. Like, why am feeling something pleasant in my forearm right now? Head, legs and everywhere. He fucked me harder than yesterday but nowhere near really hard or rough.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed my rock hard dick against his body and said "Look at this" and some cum oozed out. He went faster and I had to jerk off to cum. Those last few minutes were WOW. Was this a prostate orgasm? Some prostate play when getting sucked makes me cum like crazy when a guy knows how to do it and I love it. This was completely different. I tried a prostate massager and a dildo too and nothing compared to last night.

We are meeting again today and I would like to hear your experiences and any advice on how to repeat this feeling. I feel like I completely let go and lost control and would love to repeat it.
Congratulations! You've had your first full-body orgasm. No more intense feeling in the world.

So what was this? Prostate, anal, body orgasm?

I hope I experience it again today. I am hooked. I asked the guy not let me touch my dick. No idea what else I should to to increase the chances.
What you had was a full-body orgasm. It starts in the prostate, and you can feel the energy travel from there up your spine and throughout every part of your body. . .Some call it a prostate orgasm, because that's where it starts.

Unfortunately it did not work the next time we met. It hurt a bit more than the day before. I am not used to getting fucked I guess.

I was horny and walked around with a semi or a full hard on the entire day in the anticipation of the next fuck in the evening. The foreplay was great. We chilled, talked and massaged each other's feet. He played with mine a lot more, I loved it. It's usually submissive or bottom guys who want my feet so watching this kinky top guy really enjoy mine was a big turn on. After that and some sucking and edging, we went to the bedroom.

We started missionary, like the first time. I put a loose string/adjustable cockring around my dick and balls to get a better look and sensation (I like some pull on my balls). I was determined not to touch my dick. Pretty soon a few drops of cum leaked. It was barely noticeable as it got mixed with all the precum on my hairy stomach. I didn't tell him I "came". It didn't feel like an orgasm at all. I am not sure how long this part lasted but I didn't get any similar sensation lik the previous time.

I wanted to see if switching positions would hit the spot differently. Me on top, me lying on my belly and doggy didn't do much for me. Riding his dick I was more focused on my leg muscles and during doggy I had a feeling my ass was getting seriously wrecked, even when it didn't hurt. I had a feeling it would hurt more if I squeezed or that it would get destroyed if I relax it too much. It's a really fat dick with a fat head. I don't know how to describe it. I don't know if I could have relaxed my ass fully. My dick was hard and leaking the whole time. I had to touch it during doggy style. Mabye because I didn't feel much pleaseure in my ass in that position. We got really sweaty and exhausted so we took a break.

Back to missionary - again no that feeling. I don't know why but we switched to doggy again. It was a mix of pain and pleasure. Intense but nowhere near the full body or prostate orgasam. I was touching my dick more than I planned. I had to. I have no idea how long any of this lasted. I told him I needed to cum. He went faster. I came twice within a minute or two. There was no full body sensation or anyting like it. I jerked my dick (not too hard) and the first few ropes of cum came out. I knew I was done but kinda wanted more so I soldiered and took some more ramming which was not fully pleasant. Then I started jerking my dick really hard and came again. He took his dick out and jerked off on my ass.

Overall a hot night but the night before was WOW. The next time I'll stick to missionary only. We were both a bit tired so that might have played a role.

Check out the Aneros website for info, details on the prostate orgasm . Pardon the pun but it may take slow steady work with or with out their product to achieve but as you know worth it. Also there is the ”dry” orgasm that you can have multiple time in one day that is pretty great as well

What you had was a full-body orgasm. It starts in the prostate, and you can feel the energy travel from there up your spine and throughout every part of your body. . .Some call it a prostate orgasm, because that's where it starts.
Sort of sounds like the very first orgasm I ever had....actually the very first time I masturbated. I felt what seemed like a wave of electricity travel up and down my entire body. I haven't felt anything like it since. It was so glorious, I have been chasing that feeling ever since.

Congratulations! You've had your first full-body orgasm. No more intense feeling in the world.
You've got the idea, totally relax, surrender to the feeling, and let go of the outside world. Focus on his cock massaging your prostate while his shaft rubs the nerve ending in your hole.

Sounds like a truly great fuck!

My buddy and I have had some unbelievable orgasms doing double penetration lately. He told me it was almost an out of body experience for him more than once now and honestly even I have been in disbelief. I pretty much have had a couple full body orgasms during it

I definitely agree that every man needs to experience it

@fullballs, have realistic expectations about this. If I could find a man who could reliably give me that feeling, I'd likely never get out of bed. Unfortunately, it's just not that easy. It's not just about position, it's also about the shape of his cock, the angle he's entering at, how deep he is, how fast he's going, etc, etc, etc. And then there's the stuff about you (level of relaxation, level of desire, your position on the bed, the angle that your hips are at, etc, etc, etc.)

I do know guys who can find that sensation quickly and easily, or at least they claim, but sadly I'm not one of them. I have been able to get back to that place, but it took practice. The best advice I read in this thread was to get some anal toys and practice on your own. What you want to practice is making the small adjustments in position and angle necessary to get, and keep the toy on the spot that the fantastic feeling comes from. In other words you need to learn to move as much as he does, just differently (and perhaps more subtly) . That said, you may have to experiment with anal toys. The Aneros did nothing for me (I bought two). The regular sized one barely reached where it needed too, and the longer/thicker one is just hard to get in. The bigger one feels fine, but it's got an odd angle in it that makes insertion a chore.

I had a married fuck buddy, our relationship lasted about two years. His cock was curved perfectly for doggy or standing up, hit my prostate just right. He always made me cum without touching my cock. Sometimes, all I did was pull my pants down just enough to fuck me in the ass and I would cum in my pants. He was hittin so good, the next day or two cum would ooz out of my cock, for no reason. Best fuck I ever had!

Sort of sounds like the very first orgasm I ever had....actually the very first time I masturbated. I felt what seemed like a wave of electricity travel up and down my entire body. I haven't felt anything like it since. It was so glorious, I have been chasing that feeling ever since.
I know that exact feeling . The first orgasm my body tensed and convulsed. It was amazing . I have never had that feeling again .

It sounds like two days in a row was too much, too soon. Give yourself a few days between encounters and see how it works.

I've never been a fan of bottom because I rarely get any pleasure out of it. The few times I have, it's been amazing.

I know that exact feeling . The first orgasm my body tensed and convulsed. It was amazing . I have never had that feeling again .

I had an orgasm like this double penetrating Friday night. Shit was fucking unbelievable. I was shaking inside that pussy

I was given a prostate orgasm by a friend one night at a hotel (hot memories of that hotel) and it took me about 15 minutes to calm down and recover from it. Without saying a word and while performing very focused oral on me, he slipped a finger up my butt and massaged my prostate until I exploded. It was out of this world to say the least.

Hardest cum of my life.

To much attention is being focussed on what you want to happen and what you think should happen and your body isnt relaxed enough to take all the messages in. My first anal didnt get me having a hands free orgasm through prostate orgasm, I was to intent on taking cock in different postions, finding a position I enjoyed that didnt hurt, taking a bigger cock painfree, so much going on in life. But the one thing that was always constant was my erection. My cock stuck out like a pole if I was being fucked lying down, standing up, doggy or riding the guy, and yes, when he filled my ass with cum I jerked off.
Then it happened, maybe it was the perfect cck, who knows, but I remember being totally relaxed as we fucked in the shower, slow thrusts, deep thrusts and water pouring down and then it hit me, I had the most amazing feeling in my gut, my eyes crossed and I shot my load, my buttocks clenched hard which had him shooting his load and all the time my hands were busy making sure I didnt fall over. After that, its all about being relaxed and comfortable with the cock that fills your hole

Check out the Aneros website for info, details on the prostate orgasm . Pardon the pun but it may take slow steady work with or with out their product to achieve but as you know worth it. Also there is the ”dry” orgasm that you can have multiple time in one day that is pretty great as well
That's how I experienced full body orgasms, went to sleep with a Aneros Helix inserted, full body orgasm woke me up. Despite numerous attempts, I've never been able to achieve it again sadly.

Reactions: jonathan29