Psychosis made me do things I regret. Now I'm sexually frustrated.

GordonKing

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea who to talk about this with so I'm sharing my problem here, I hope that's okay.

I had psychosis last year when I quit weed after years of heavy use. It was a crazy experience but it made me do things I regretted so much.

It made me delete nudes of someone who's pics were accidentally sent to me. It was so hot. It was a once in a lifetime thing to happen for their nudes to be sent to me.

I also deleted a video of this former co worker I worked with who had this amazing bulge seen through his jeans. Also super hot.

Both videos are now gone forever. It was so hot jerking off to vids/pics of people you know, and now that my psychosis is gone that the videos are gone, I am always sexually frustrated.

I constantly think about their nudes/vids everyday and always feel so much regret about deleting them that it is affecting me mentally.

It would make me want to try and imagine the pics/vids to jerk off to help me relieve the feelings of sexual frustration.

Its been a while since I've been experiencing my feelings of regret and sexual frustrations and I feel they're not going to go away anytime soon. I don't know what to do to help.

I am seeing a therapist but she doesn't specialize in sex related issues so I am not going to bring it up to her, I am also scared of ruining her perspective of me if I do tell her my problems about this particular topic.

Reactions: TheCaliGuy

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your therapist's perception of you doesn't really matter. You being truthful with your therapist is the only way it will help. I'd say change therapists to someone you may be more comfortable with, but generally that requires going backwards for a bit until he/she is caught up on where you are now. Help is there only through your being honest.

Reactions: TheCaliGuy