Public Restroom Sex

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always wondered if I am the only gay guy who has never had sex in a rest room or at a rest area. I've always been a little skeeved out at the thought of having sex in a nasty public rest room. I know it's like an aphrodisac for some guys, but not this one. Does this mean I have to relinquish my gay card?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I find the idea of anonymous sex in a semi-public place to be incredibly hot. But choosing the location of a restroom is not my idea of erotic fun. It is beyond me to comprehend how anyone can be sexually aroused while kneeling down with their face against a disgusting piss-covered tile floor.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nah...as long as you don't act all prissy about it

I've always wondered if I am the only gay guy who has never had sex in a rest room or at a rest area. I've always been a little skeeved out at the thought of having sex in a nasty public rest room. I know it's like an aphrodisac for some guys, but not this one. Does this mean I have to relinquish my gay card?

Reactions: deleted3155011

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have to agree- hate squatting on the floor...

wouuld MUCH rather use a glory hole....and have (waaay back before HIV, herpes, etc...etc...)

to I *DID* learn horrifyingly to check the SIZE of the hole first....brrrr...

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Have to agree- ...squatting on the floor...

wouuld MUCH rather use a glory hole....and have

to I *DID* learn horrifyingly to check the SIZE of the hole first....

You mean your Cock actually got caught/stuck in the glory hole? Like for a second or until the guy sucking you made you cum and your hard cock went soft or what?

Reactions: westhillsitalian