Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_o4a5vxyloF1ubrhh4o1_1280.jpg

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years back I went to a mall in a neighboring town that saw a lot of action. Usually Sears Men's room was the busiest but that day it was slow. So I walked down to the other end to another department store and made my way to the Men's room. I picked the first stall because it had a clear sight line to the room's door and the urinals. I dropped my pants and started playing with my dick. A few minutes later the door opened and in walked this well dressed younger guy. He walked past my stall and and entered the one next to me. He dropped his pants all the way to the floor and I waited to see what he was going to do.

I leaned over and saw his shadow enough to know that he was checking me out as well. He then leaned back and wiggled his foot under the stall wall dividing the two stalls. I took the bait and motioned him to shove his dick under the stall wall. It was huge and thick and uncut. I bent over and swallowed as much of his dick as possible. I heard him moaning as I sucked on his man meat but it was kinda uncomfortable considering how big his dick was.

We had the bathroom to ourselves so I stood up quickly and pulled my pants back up. I opened the my door and knocked on his door for him to let me in. He had already pulled his pants up like he was about to leave but when he saw what I was up to, he pulled them back down. He was younger than I thought but still legal and I got my first full view of his dick. I reached for it and he was hard as a rock. He moved backwards and set on the back of the toilet with his legs spread wide open. I went down on him and sucked like a crazy man and pulled on his balls the whole time. He was moaning loudly, almost to loudly but I didn't care I want his cum. Then his whole body bucked and he pushed his dick all the way down my throat as he pumped his hot cum into my mouth. He squealed loudly as I took his load and I thought to myself we were going to get caught but I did not stop. I told him it was my turn as I grabbed my own hardon and jacked myself off. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips and I let him taste his own cum that was still on my lips. I blew a huge load into the toilet as he was leaving the stall. I waited a few minutes as he stopped to wash his hands and then exit out. I cleaned up and drove back home the whole time still tasting his cum.