Public Restroom Sex

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CU Boulder lower level library bathroom in the old days. Had lots of bathroom sex there. Hot memories.

I went to CU Boulder for grad school from 1996-1999, and I worked on campus from 1999-2000 before moving back to Massachusetts. I heard about activity in the library restrooms but never came across it; I was never sure which restroom(s) to go to. I do remember that there were some restrooms in an odd location: My memory is a bit fuzzy, but as I recall there was at least one staircase (I think there were actually two) on the west side of the library. Like most staircases in public buildings, you'd go up a flight of stairs in one direction, then go up another flight in the other direction to reach the next floor. Well, on the landing in-between floors, there was a smallish, usually empty restroom. I can't remember the exact layout, but I think there was a women's room between the 1st and 2nd floors, and a men's room between the 2nd and 3rd floors, or vice-versa. I just remember thinking it was a strange place to put a restroom, but I kinda liked it. I liked using those restrooms and thought they might be a good place to have sex, but never saw any evidence of such activity. I would love it if someone could get me some photos of the place.

The most active place that I knew about was an infamous glory hole in the Chemistry building. I checked it out once, but it wasn't in use. I never had the courage to go there and actually try to use it. The university kept patching it and trying to discourage it's use, but from what I heard students would always re-open it, so to speak.

At least one of the restrooms in the Engineering building that had a layout that was possibly conducive to sex. There were two long, rectangular areas. One area was full of stalls, and was fairly private, especially at the far end. The other area had urinals on one side, sinks on the other, and a shower at the end. I thought it was really strange that there was a shower. I actually did see someone showering there once. I wanted to watch, but I assumed that would be inappropriate and that such attention would be unwelcome (on the other hand, he was showering pretty openly, so that anyone using the restroom could see him), and I was on my way to teach a class. I later heard that one of the restrooms in the Engineering building was a cruisy area, but was never brave enough to investigate.

The men's rooms in one of the buildings--I think it was Hellems--had half-doors on the stalls, so you could see everything going on in the stalls. There was no privacy whatsoever and there may as well have been no doors at all. Consequently, no one ever used those stalls. I never did understand the logic behind that design.

In the University Memorial Center, one of the men's rooms had small, wall-mounted urinals with no dividers, so you were exposed to the whole room while urinating. Additionally, the walls were covered with large mirrors, increasing your exposure and ensuring that you could be seen from many different angles. I always wondered who designed that room and what he was thinking. I kinda liked it, though.

Having written all that I'm realizing that there's a lot about the campus that I don't remember very clearly. Now I want to go back and visit.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few people have commented on how un-erotic they find restroom sex, perceiving it as filthy and disgusting. I basically agree, and have never engaged in such activity myself. I wouldn't know how. Yet I actually have a weird, erotic, fascination with restrooms, gang showers, and locker rooms, but no actual experience with sex in any of those places. It's a bit off-topic, but I hope folks won't mind if I explain my fascination with such spaces, and why I find them erotic.

My fascination with restrooms, gang showers, and locker rooms probably began in 6th grade, when I entered middle school. In elementary school, we had gym class in our regular clothes, but in middle school we had to go into the locker room and change into gym clothes. I noticed that in the back of the locker room there were showers plus some urinals and one or two toilet stalls. The showers both terrified and fascinated me. I had seen movies and TV shows where teenage boys (and sometimes men) had to shower together in the locker room, and I was really afraid we were going to be required to shower naked together. That would have been awful. I was picked on and bullied as a kid, and I expected there'd be a lot more of that if I had to shower with the other boys.

But, as it turned out, we were never instructed to use the showers. I was grateful for that. At that point in my life, changing clothes in the locker room was scary enough. But I don't recall the teacher ever saying anything about the showers, almost as if they didn't exist. In fact, I think it might have been a problem had anyone tried to use them, and there was no soap or towels available.

The shower area had two "rooms" covered with green tile. The outer room had showers on the back wall. The left wall was open to the urinal/toilet area. The front wall was open to the locker area. The right wall had a opening that led to the inner showers, which was as dark as a cavern because the lights in there were never turned on. Once or twice I may have been brave enough to actually go in there and take a peek around. Then again, maybe not. Such an action would probably have been noticed and (unfavorably) commented upon by the other boys. Nevertheless, I developed an erotic fascination with that space, with its mysteries, with what used to go on in there. In a bygone era, that room was routinely full of naked boys showering together! Terrifying! Exciting! Oh, how I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall, to go back in time and somehow invisibly witness the room in use (without being exposed myself). It just seemed inherently homoerotic, not that I knew that word back then. Part of me wished we used the showers so that I could have that experience, but mostly I was grateful that it wasn't required.

I used to fantasize about breaking into school at night, not that I would ever actually have done such a thing, so that I could explore those showers in private and maybe even use them--with no one else around, of course. If I could go back to my middle school and take a shower in that room (without any students around, of course), I might do it.

The showers in my high school locker room were never used, either, except for ONE incident. Again, the showers were a dark, mysterious, cavernous place in the back of the locker room that nobody ever entered. But that changed on one hot June day very near the end of the school year--possibly even the last day of gym class for the year. We had class outside that day. When we went back into the locker room to change before heading off to our other classes, one guy stripped naked and took a very quick shower. I didn't know him; he was just an anonymous guy in a rather large class. I guess he decided that he was hot and sweaty and wanted to wash off. His buddies gave him a hard time about it, and he was clearly a bit embarrassed by their reaction, but stood his ground. I actually thought the guy was rather brave. I also liked getting to see a fellow student naked--I'm pretty sure that's the only time that ever happened--but I was afraid to take a good look, lest anyone notice me looking. Everyone else kept quiet probably because they couldn't believe that anyone had been bold enough to get naked--in school!--and take a shower. It just wasn't done. I don't know how he dried off--there were no towels. The whole incident was over quickly, but obviously I never forgot it.

At some point, I started having recurring dreams about these huge, labyrinthine restroom/locker room/gang shower areas. When I was in college, I had a dream that I living in a large white house with a bunch of other guys. In the basement of the house was such an area. The space was old and run-down, but not filthy, covered with white tile walls and filled with broken, leaky fixtures, wet floors, and flickering lights. One room was full of free-standing urinals arranged in pairs in the middle of the room, positioned so that you were not only exposed while peeing, but you would actually be facing the guy using the opposite urinal. It was usually empty, but I liked wandering around and exploring the spaces. The place seemed to be full of ghosts of men pissing and showering and jerking off and having sex.

I had a variation of the dream recently. I was wandering some kind of old, abandoned factory--or maybe it was some kind of mill, like a sawmill or textile mill. Again, it was like a labyrinth--lots of corridors and stairs twisting and turning and seemingly endless. Some places were dark and empty, but fun to explore. But in other parts of the building, there was a rave-type party going on. In still other parts, people were having sex, both men and women, gay and straight. I ended up in some kind of restroom/shower area where a gay orgy was taking place, and ended up on my knees getting a golden shower from a hot guy. (That's something I've never done in real life, but in the dream it was as hot as hell.)

I used to travel a lot for work and have been in several hotels over the years. Some of them have intersting restrooms and pool/sauna/gym areas with erotic potential.

I'm also fascinated by European street urinals, especially old-fashioned pissoirs or vespasiennes.

I've never been to a bath house of any kind, either a gay bath house (where sexual behavior is expected and permitted) or a "traditional" bath house (for socializing and bathing), but I think I would like such a place. I don't think there are many places like that left in the world, and they are mainly in big cities, of course. There's nothing like that where I live.

Anyway, I've started collecting pics that remind me of my erotic dreams about restrooms and gang showers. I've got hundreds of such pics, but I'll only post a few of them here, since they are fairly off-topic. If there's any interest (which I kind of doubt), maybe I'll start a separate thread dedicated to the subject.

Re the pics below: I think the urinal in the gang shower is bizarre but brilliant. I also like how the pole/pillar style of gang shower forces 4-5 guys to stand in a circle, shoulder-to-shoulder, facing each other, as they shower.

Attachments

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to CU Boulder for grad school from 1996-1999, and I worked on campus from 1999-2000 before moving back to Massachusetts. I heard about activity in the library restrooms but never came across it; I was never sure which restroom(s) to go to. I do remember that there were some restrooms in an odd location: My memory is a bit fuzzy, but as I recall there was at least one staircase (I think there were actually two) on the west side of the library. Like most staircases in public buildings, you'd go up a flight of stairs in one direction, then go up another flight in the other direction to reach the next floor. Well, on the landing in-between floors, there was a smallish, usually empty restroom. I can't remember the exact layout, but I think there was a women's room between the 1st and 2nd floors, and a men's room between the 2nd and 3rd floors, or vice-versa. I just remember thinking it was a strange place to put a restroom, but I kinda liked it. I liked using those restrooms and thought they might be a good place to have sex, but never saw any evidence of such activity. I would love it if someone could get me some photos of the place.

The most active place that I knew about was an infamous glory hole in the Chemistry building. I checked it out once, but it wasn't in use. I never had the courage to go there and actually try to use it. The university kept patching it and trying to discourage it's use, but from what I heard students would always re-open it, so to speak.

At least one of the restrooms in the Engineering building that had a layout that was possibly conducive to sex. There were two long, rectangular areas. One area was full of stalls, and was fairly private, especially at the far end. The other area had urinals on one side, sinks on the other, and a shower at the end. I thought it was really strange that there was a shower. I actually did see someone showering there once. I wanted to watch, but I assumed that would be inappropriate and that such attention would be unwelcome (on the other hand, he was showering pretty openly, so that anyone using the restroom could see him), and I was on my way to teach a class. I later heard that one of the restrooms in the Engineering building was a cruisy area, but was never brave enough to investigate.

The men's rooms in one of the buildings--I think it was Hellems--had half-doors on the stalls, so you could see everything going on in the stalls. There was no privacy whatsoever and there may as well have been no doors at all. Consequently, no one ever used those stalls. I never did understand the logic behind that design.

In the University Memorial Center, one of the men's rooms had small, wall-mounted urinals with no dividers, so you were exposed to the whole room while urinating. Additionally, the walls were covered with large mirrors, increasing your exposure and ensuring that you could be seen from many different angles. I always wondered who designed that room and what he was thinking. I kinda liked it, though.

Having written all that I'm realizing that there's a lot about the campus that I don't remember very clearly. Now I want to go back and visit.
Man these are great memories. I loved the toilets in Montreal for years and had such incredible sex. I still love it but it is rare as fuck now.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few people have commented on how un-erotic they find restroom sex, perceiving it as filthy and disgusting. I basically agree, and have never engaged in such activity myself. I wouldn't know how. Yet I actually have a weird, erotic, fascination with restrooms, gang showers, and locker rooms, but no actual experience with sex in any of those places. It's a bit off-topic, but I hope folks won't mind if I explain my fascination with such spaces, and why I find them erotic.

My fascination with restrooms, gang showers, and locker rooms probably began in 6th grade, when I entered middle school. In elementary school, we had gym class in our regular clothes, but in middle school we had to go into the locker room and change into gym clothes. I noticed that in the back of the locker room there were showers plus some urinals and one or two toilet stalls. The showers both terrified and fascinated me. I had seen movies and TV shows where teenage boys (and sometimes men) had to shower together in the locker room, and I was really afraid we were going to be required to shower naked together. That would have been awful. I was picked on and bullied as a kid, and I expected there'd be a lot more of that if I had to shower with the other boys.

But, as it turned out, we were never instructed to use the showers. I was grateful for that. At that point in my life, changing clothes in the locker room was scary enough. But I don't recall the teacher ever saying anything about the showers, almost as if they didn't exist. In fact, I think it might have been a problem had anyone tried to use them, and there was no soap or towels available.

The shower area had two "rooms" covered with green tile. The outer room had showers on the back wall. The left wall was open to the urinal/toilet area. The front wall was open to the locker area. The right wall had a opening that led to the inner showers, which was as dark as a cavern because the lights in there were never turned on. Once or twice I may have been brave enough to actually go in there and take a peek around. Then again, maybe not. Such an action would probably have been noticed and (unfavorably) commented upon by the other boys. Nevertheless, I developed an erotic fascination with that space, with its mysteries, with what used to go on in there. In a bygone era, that room was routinely full of naked boys showering together! Terrifying! Exciting! Oh, how I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall, to go back in time and somehow invisibly witness the room in use (without being exposed myself). It just seemed inherently homoerotic, not that I knew that word back then. Part of me wished we used the showers so that I could have that experience, but mostly I was grateful that it wasn't required.

I used to fantasize about breaking into school at night, not that I would ever actually have done such a thing, so that I could explore those showers in private and maybe even use them--with no one else around, of course. If I could go back to my middle school and take a shower in that room (without any students around, of course), I might do it.

The showers in my high school locker room were never used, either, except for ONE incident. Again, the showers were a dark, mysterious, cavernous place in the back of the locker room that nobody ever entered. But that changed on one hot June day very near the end of the school year--possibly even the last day of gym class for the year. We had class outside that day. When we went back into the locker room to change before heading off to our other classes, one guy stripped naked and took a very quick shower. I didn't know him; he was just an anonymous guy in a rather large class. I guess he decided that he was hot and sweaty and wanted to wash off. His buddies gave him a hard time about it, and he was clearly a bit embarrassed by their reaction, but stood his ground. I actually thought the guy was rather brave. I also liked getting to see a fellow student naked--I'm pretty sure that's the only time that ever happened--but I was afraid to take a good look, lest anyone notice me looking. Everyone else kept quiet probably because they couldn't believe that anyone had been bold enough to get naked--in school!--and take a shower. It just wasn't done. I don't know how he dried off--there were no towels. The whole incident was over quickly, but obviously I never forgot it.

At some point, I started having recurring dreams about these huge, labyrinthine restroom/locker room/gang shower areas. When I was in college, I had a dream that I living in a large white house with a bunch of other guys. In the basement of the house was such an area. The space was old and run-down, but not filthy, covered with white tile walls and filled with broken, leaky fixtures, wet floors, and flickering lights. One room was full of free-standing urinals arranged in pairs in the middle of the room, positioned so that you were not only exposed while peeing, but you would actually be facing the guy using the opposite urinal. It was usually empty, but I liked wandering around and exploring the spaces. The place seemed to be full of ghosts of men pissing and showering and jerking off and having sex.

I had a variation of the dream recently. I was wandering some kind of old, abandoned factory--or maybe it was some kind of mill, like a sawmill or textile mill. Again, it was like a labyrinth--lots of corridors and stairs twisting and turning and seemingly endless. Some places were dark and empty, but fun to explore. But in other parts of the building, there was a rave-type party going on. In still other parts, people were having sex, both men and women, gay and straight. I ended up in some kind of restroom/shower area where a gay orgy was taking place, and ended up on my knees getting a golden shower from a hot guy. (That's something I've never done in real life, but in the dream it was as hot as hell.)

I used to travel a lot for work and have been in several hotels over the years. Some of them have intersting restrooms and pool/sauna/gym areas with erotic potential.

I'm also fascinated by European street urinals, especially old-fashioned pissoirs or vespasiennes.

I've never been to a bath house of any kind, either a gay bath house (where sexual behavior is expected and permitted) or a "traditional" bath house (for socializing and bathing), but I think I would like such a place. I don't think there are many places like that left in the world, and they are mainly in big cities, of course. There's nothing like that where I live.

Anyway, I've started collecting pics that remind me of my erotic dreams about restrooms and gang showers. I've got hundreds of such pics, but I'll only post a few of them here, since they are fairly off-topic. If there's any interest (which I kind of doubt), maybe I'll start a separate thread dedicated to the subject.

Re the pics below: I think the urinal in the gang shower is bizarre but brilliant. I also like how the pole/pillar style of gang shower forces 4-5 guys to stand in a circle, shoulder-to-shoulder, facing each other, as they shower.
I want to hang out in your dreams.

Yup, I think the key is finding restaurants and locations that have single lockable bathrooms or family bathrooms. The lock is the important part. Also, scout locations, I agree with several of the posts above regarding cleanliness. My wife, and my fuck-buddies, don't mind the lockable bathrooms at our local wine bar since they are nice and clean.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want to hang out in your dreams.

Thanks, man. I do have some pretty awesome dreams, I just wish I had them more often, or that I could remember them more clearly, or that I could record them and rewatch them...or that I could make them a reality. Attached is a pic of a building that remind me of the abandoned factory that I dreamt about.

Attachments

RUUp

Legendary Member
Media
I traveled quite a bit for work and was no stranger to airport restrooms. Now there are dividers between urinals, but that wasn't the case until a few years ago. It was exciting to go into a restroom and see/be seen. DFW was great, and I had a couple of fine experiences in the bathrooms. At another airport in the South, I walked into a smaller restroom to see two guys in a frantic JO race at the urinals. I hated to break them up so I left and found another RR for my business. Atlanta was fun, too, and I lost several loads at the urinals there. Morning was best for viewing as all the guys on the plane had bladders full of coffee and had to relieve themselves promptly upon arrival. For more nuanced experiences, afternoon was less crowded and there was more time for a 1-on-1 experience with the right guy.
Another reason to love travel.

Reactions: Jakolpre

Biscott

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had to think how many i have sucked off in a public restroom. To some it may be dirty but to me its exciting.

You are sitting on a tolit with no door and a guy comes in and sees you. He turns around but the he comes back with his dick out. He moves forward and you start sucking him off. As you do this you hear the door open and close. He cums in your mouth or pulls out and cums all over you. Then the next thing you know you have another one in your mouth. When it's over you have to walk out of there. That was one of my best times I could remember.

I would never have sex in a public restroom, so gross to me. Who know how many diseases and germs in there. I won't even do it in a public park.

antyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious, what kind of students were openly talking about glory holes during that time?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a time when the only way to get sex was in restrooms, gloomy wooded cruising areas at night and seedy underground gay bars - or Amsterdam!
So you took what was on offer, restroom blow job, fuck or wank, being shagged in woods where it was so dark you had no idea who the cock belonged to or coughing up spit in a smoky dirty drinking joint with a back room

Reactions: 1 person

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many things I identify with in this thread.
- Used to do a lot of anonymous sex but "for one reason or another" don't anymore. One reason is I'm old, slower, and my eyes aren't as good as they were -- so I don't feel safe. Another is that the guys I'd be interested in might not be interested in me
- hung out in two universities' mensrooms as a grad student and then one as faculty -- great, hot memories
- yes, I suspect the availability of contacts in the computer age has replaced anonymous adventures in public places - I kinda like remembering the way things were
- first guy who swallowed my load (and opened my eyes) was a world-famous pianist on the faculty - that might not be going on so much these days

I LIKE this thread!