Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I first started to come out, I discovered the glory holes in the bathroom at the college library. I would go there everyday and suck a dick or get sucked. From there, I figured out cruising the bathrooms, which ones had glory holes and which bathrooms the guys would cruise at the urinals. I spent a lot of time in those bathrooms. To this day, the smell of those urinal deodorizers brings back a lot of memories.
You obviously had some good experiences..!! :eek::eek:

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve done it in a public restrooms a few times with an ex girlfriend... now I’m with a guy and he’s less adventurous, we just fuck in our bedroom (which I’m fine with).

That's great, but misses that little bit of excitement being in a public place. I have some good memories of being blown and giving oral in public restrooms.

Reactions: rockmusl1 and Cum

Cum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's great, but misses that little bit of excitement being in a public place. I have some good memories of being blown and giving oral in public restrooms.

It was fun for the age I was... Now I’m a little older and don’t need that type of excitement since I got it out of my system, plus I don’t want to get arrested. Lol

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So true. My days of being in 'public' places are well over too. But I have many fond memories of having some fantastic experiences with guys in restrooms. Sometimes I think back and can't quite believe what I and they got up too!!

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be a lifeguard and had some interesting experiences in swimming pool and beach locker rooms.

I still get hard quickly when I smell Hawaiian Tropic sunblock lotion.

NCbear (who’s got a good memory for more than just sights and sounds)

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree, the temptation is always there and the desire to go back is hard to resist!!
I'm better at resisting temptation, but I do still get a thrill of public bathrooms. Unfortunately I don't know of any cruisey bathrooms around where I live.

Reactions: BigBoy12x8

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm better at resisting temptation, but I do still get a thrill of public bathrooms. Unfortunately I don't know of any cruisey bathrooms around where I live.
They are becoming a rarity in parts of England too!

Reactions: cedarizzo

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to give blowjobs through a glory hole at an adult theatre in the late 80s

it was where I popped my strange men cock sucking cherry when I was in the service. If that’s considered a public bathroom. But I’ve sucked guys off many a time since I’m barrooms. At malls, hospitals, clubs and gyms. I love the image of me sitting in the toilet with my pants around my ankles hard while a strange guy stands in front of me feeding me his cock in a stall! To me it’s super erotic!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to give blowjobs through a glory hole at an adult theatre in the late 80s

it was where I popped my strange men cock sucking cherry when I was in the service. If that’s considered a public bathroom. But I’ve sucked guys off many a time since I’m barrooms. At malls, hospitals, clubs and gyms. I love the image of me sitting in the toilet with my pants around my ankles hard while a strange guy stands in front of me feeding me his cock in a stall! To me it’s super erotic!
bring back the day I can do it again, horny remembering the swallows!

Reactions: TrynBi

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bring back the day I can do it again, horny remembering the swallows!

I agree! It’s been a fantasy of mine to take my cock sucking skills overseas to the UK! Love to have foreign experiences. Just a different vibe than Americans, makes it feel like my first time again!

Reactions: J2M00 and Alex1991

antyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree! It’s been a fantasy of mine to take my cock sucking skills overseas to the UK! Love to have foreign experiences. Just a different vibe than Americans, makes it feel like my first time again!
Agreed, though a higher number of non Americans are not circumcised and it's been hit or miss in terms of cleanliness, in my experience.

Reactions: TrynBi

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd had a few great BJs in McDonald's bathrooms in downtown Chicago. The handicap stalls are perfect for a quick rendezvous. The key is going at off hours - 9:30-11 or 3pm to avoid the busy times.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd had a few great BJs in McDonald's bathrooms in downtown Chicago. The handicap stalls are perfect for a quick rendezvous. The key is going at off hours - 9:30-11 or 3pm to avoid the busy times.

yes, I use the handicapped stalls too, to suck guys in them in public restrooms

Reactions: rockmusl1

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago, when I was single and just started working, the company that I worked at that time recently moved to a new location, which is about 10 minutes drive to a well known national park in that area. Being single and horny at that time, I would often drove there during my lunch break, parked in one of the rest stops that has picnic tables and restrooms, I picked a parking spot that directly facing the entrance to the Men's room. I would ate my lunch and watched the guys went into the men's room, once I saw someone guy that I felt comfortable with, I would wait for about 2 minutes and followed him in. The way the men's room layout made it so easy to mess around with someone much more safer, as the door always made a creaking sound when it opened and one must make a left turn when entered as there was a wall blocking the view. Many times, I would come there for a quick jerk off, either let the guy jerked me or I'd jerked him off.

At this place where I've saw a thickest cock that I've not seen anywhere else, even today. The guy is a caucasian about my height, a little more stocky than me, he showed it to me while stood at the urinal pretended to be pissing. When I looked at his fully erected cock and I was completed "shocked" in term of how thick it was, I reached over and he'd let me touch it and the cock was so thick, I couldn't wrap my full hand around it. I know it was a natural girth and wasn't pumped, as I can tell the different. I would compared it to the size of a large plumbing pipe. I still thought about his cock every now and then when I see a large pipe around.

Now a day, it's no longer a "cruisy" place as Park Rangers are really beefing up in patroling that area.

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

In general UK guys are much more open in restrooms and locker rooms than in the US. So many urinals are without dividers and many more locker rooms have open showers. Very easy to discreetly look and find other guys who may be interested.

bxlwht4blk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In general UK guys are much more open in restrooms and locker rooms than in the US. So many urinals are without dividers and many more locker rooms have open showers. Very easy to discreetly look and find other guys who may be interested.
and guys are much more into having fun in public toilet...not the stupid 'under the stall action '