Public Restroom Sex

dcmichael

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It also started for me the same way. A campus restroom in the UMD student union. I was a freshman and had to use a stall and when i got in there noticed a large hole in the partition between stalls Then soon after a guy came in and stood in the stall next to me and whipped it out. It was huge. One of the biggest I have seen to this day. I thought "how great that there is this hole here so I can see guys pee and stroke to it" within a few minutes, it started getting bigger and harder and before you know it, he slipped it through now what I know is a Glory Hole. . Spent many days and evenings there as an undergrad. Wish these were still aroudn herein DC MD area. That is where i learned about understall fun; once they closed up the hole, we all just started the tap tap foot game and dropping to our knees. Love understall fun.

littleguy79

Expert Member
Media
Charlottesville (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s been too long since I played in a bathroom but I used to do it a LOT when I was much younger.

In fact, like so many others in this thread, it’s where I was really introduced to gay sex (aside from some light play with friends).

There was an outlet mall near where I grew up, and one day while waiting for my mom, I visited the men’s room next to the Nike store. There were two stalls and two urinals and god bless whoever designed it because each stall had a perfect view of each urinal.

So at first I spent a lot of time just jacking myself watching all these guys of all ages pee basically right in front of me. Told my mom I wasn’t feeling well when I finally came and zipped up haha.

after that I suggested we stop at the outlet mall VERY frequently and somehow always had “stomach problems” that kept me in the bathroom for a while. I think it was the second or third time I finally realized oh the guy in the other stall is doing the same thing, when a much older man stuck his hand under and then peeked at me as I pounded away at my eager prick.

By then I was obviously hooked. Once I started to drive, I could go by myself and had no one waiting for me, so I’d spend literal hours in there. Got sucked for the first time, found a larger bathroom on the other side of the mall where there was always some action... then started seeking it out elsewhere. The Macy’s men’s room nearby was a sure thing every time.

I still remember the first time someone wanted to come into my stall. I was so nervous but even more horny. So I stayed seated and he smiled big. I wrapped my hand around a big thick cock that was already dripping precum and he reached down to tug on my little thing and I don’t think I even lasted a minute. As soon as he felt my spunk on his hand, he grunted and unloaded and tried to aim at the floor but wound up spraying one big rope on my thigh and undies before we parted ways.

What terrific memories! Wish I had a busy men’s room to visit right now haha

(EDIT: Why not just say where it was? The Folsom, CA outlet mall; and this would have been a little more than 20 years ago. And the Macy’s men’s room at Sunrise mall. Anyone else frequent those?)

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't cruised a bathroom in awhile...but I'm all in favor of putting bright lights above a stall. This guy is jacking his huge cock off and you can see the shadow of it. Great clip I found on Twitter.
I love seeing that!!!

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s been too long since I played in a bathroom but I used to do it a LOT when I was much younger.

In fact, like so many others in this thread, it’s where I was really introduced to gay sex (aside from some light play with friends).

There was an outlet mall near where I grew up, and one day while waiting for my mom, I visited the men’s room next to the Nike store. There were two stalls and two urinals and god bless whoever designed it because each stall had a perfect view of each urinal.

(EDIT: Why not just say where it was? The Folsom, CA outlet mall; and this would have been a little more than 20 years ago. And the Macy’s men’s room at Sunrise mall. Anyone else frequent those?)

This story reminds me of my young and single adult years when I've began to realized that certain ways the men's restroom set up can be a place for those that into voyeurism. Now that I'm looking back, I asked myself, could that set up was intentionally designed so that guy can come back and visit as often as he wanted?
When you mentioned of Macy's men's room, this isn't a surprise as I've noticed similar in my local area. Most of the well known Department Stores like Sears, JC Penny, Bloomingdale in the malls where I lived, the men's restrooms are where lots of guys hang out looking for some quick actions, mostly during lunch time hours of work week. This is based on what I've experienced personally in these places.

Traveling Man

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first experience of any kind (other than jerking off with my best friend in junior high) happened in a college bathroom. My freshman year I had to read a book for English and I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate in my dorm room so I went to the graduate library, much quieter than the main library. Because I wasn't jerking very often because of lack of privacy I was horny as hell. I couldn't concentrate on the book. I looked on the map and saw the men's room was in the basement. I went down to have a quick jerk to alleviate the pressure. I got there and it was a pretty large bathroom. There were at least 15 stalls -- without doors (this was mid-70s) and most of them were across from each other.

I chose one that had a wall in front of it with the sinks on the other side. No one was in there so I sat down and started. Soon, I heard the door open. A guy walked in and walked by my stall and glanced in. I was trying to cover myself as best as I could but it was pretty obvious I was hard as a rock. He went to the sink and ran the water a few seconds and came back by. This time he stopped and looked in.

Remember, this was my first time. I had been told to watch out for the "queers" at college. I didn't really know what that meant. He motioned for me to stand up. I thought that this was going to be how I died. He was going to stab me and steal my $5 in my wallet and I would be found dead with a hardon, disgracing my family. I stood up and he reached out and grabbed my dick and started stroking. Other than my best friend in junior high and my doctor, no one had ever touched my dick. It felt really great.

Just then the outer door opened and someone came in. My guy went into the stall next to me and sat down. The other guy that came in peed and left. He looked around the stall and motioned for me to come to his stall. Fear was telling me to button my pants and leave, but my dick was telling me otherwise. I went into his stall and he began rubbing my crotch through my pants. He unbuckled my belt and pants and unbottoned my fly (button jeans). I was still hard. He started to lean forward and I thought what is going to do. I had heard the term "blowjob" but didn't really understand it or thought that no one would do something as gross as that.

His mouth met my dick and -- WOW!!! What a feeling! It didn't take long before I was ready to cum. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. He reached around and grabbed my ass and pulled me in closer. I came in his mouth and couldn't believe it happened. After he pulled off, I heard the outer door and quickly went into the next stall and put everything back in place. I left, forgetting about the book I needed to read, and headed for my dorm. The whole way there I was saying to myself "I just got a blowjob." At that point my eyes were opened to what one was.

I went back to that library many many times.

pennstatelv84

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first experience of any kind (other than jerking off with my best friend in junior high) happened in a college bathroom. My freshman year I had to read a book for English and I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate in my dorm room so I went to the graduate library, much quieter than the main library. Because I wasn't jerking very often because of lack of privacy I was horny as hell. I couldn't concentrate on the book. I looked on the map and saw the men's room was in the basement. I went down to have a quick jerk to alleviate the pressure. I got there and it was a pretty large bathroom. There were at least 15 stalls -- without doors (this was mid-70s) and most of them were across from each other.

I chose one that had a wall in front of it with the sinks on the other side. No one was in there so I sat down and started. Soon, I heard the door open. A guy walked in and walked by my stall and glanced in. I was trying to cover myself as best as I could but it was pretty obvious I was hard as a rock. He went to the sink and ran the water a few seconds and came back by. This time he stopped and looked in.

Remember, this was my first time. I had been told to watch out for the "queers" at college. I didn't really know what that meant. He motioned for me to stand up. I thought that this was going to be how I died. He was going to stab me and steal my $5 in my wallet and I would be found dead with a hardon, disgracing my family. I stood up and he reached out and grabbed my dick and started stroking. Other than my best friend in junior high and my doctor, no one had ever touched my dick. It felt really great.

Just then the outer door opened and someone came in. My guy went into the stall next to me and sat down. The other guy that came in peed and left. He looked around the stall and motioned for me to come to his stall. Fear was telling me to button my pants and leave, but my dick was telling me otherwise. I went into his stall and he began rubbing my crotch through my pants. He unbuckled my belt and pants and unbottoned my fly (button jeans). I was still hard. He started to lean forward and I thought what is going to do. I had heard the term "blowjob" but didn't really understand it or thought that no one would do something as gross as that.

His mouth met my dick and -- WOW!!! What a feeling! It didn't take long before I was ready to cum. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. He reached around and grabbed my ass and pulled me in closer. I came in his mouth and couldn't believe it happened. After he pulled off, I heard the outer door and quickly went into the next stall and put everything back in place. I left, forgetting about the book I needed to read, and headed for my dorm. The whole way there I was saying to myself "I just got a blowjob." At that point my eyes were opened to what one was.

I went back to that library many many times.

Beautiful story -- truly, thanks for sharing <3