Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah tons of times! It’s one of my favorite places to fuck! I’ve gotten fucked by a random guy in the men’s room twice after meeting him randomly at the bar. I offered for him to come take a piss with me and he ended up fucking me in the bathroom twice that night. It was so fucking hot! When I walked out, there were people outside watching us. Another time was when I fucked my ex in the men’s room at Disney. We almost got busted but we didn’t. He and I used to fool around outside and in public like that all the time. It was hot!!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have had sex in piles of restrooms ( and pretty much any place else you can think of). I live for the day two (or more) guys sexually indulging in a guy's bathroom is as normal as peeing in one.
Walked in on two guys, one performing oral. As I walked they parted, the one being sucked still hard and in my direction. Don't mind d me, can I join in - at which point I was down sucking on the guys cock and getting the other guys cock in my hand - blew them both, restrooms can still be fun.

RUS B

Worshipped Member
Media
the way I had my first public sex.... things don't change!
So true, still happens every single day at a Macy’s restroom not too far from me. Saw a boy that looked like he just start working there come in and out a few times, looking but trying to pretend like he just had to take pee breaks a lot, after doing some shopping and coming back in sure enough saw him being stroked off by a married Dad at the urinals and thought another first timer, a great legacy continues.

deepthroatsucker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So true, still happens every single day at a Macy’s restroom not too far from me. Saw a boy that looked like he just start working there come in and out a few times, looking but trying to pretend like he just had to take pee breaks a lot, after doing some shopping and coming back in sure enough saw him being stroked off by a married Dad at the urinals and thought another first timer, a great legacy continues.
Oh yes, that thrill of the first time a grown up hand stroked a young man's erection. Can still remember his soft hands, furtive glances as he tossed himself off while playing with my dick - but alas that time I didn't have a happy ending...

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh yes, that thrill of the first time a grown up hand stroked a young man's erection. Can still remember his soft hands, furtive glances as he tossed himself off while playing with my dick - but alas that time I didn't have a happy ending...
I remember my first experience as well.

Reactions: RUS B