Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@OklaGuy have you made a decision? Can you let us know? I'm virtually exactly the same size as you, and I'd like to know what you decide and what the outcomes are... because I'll copy if you're happy with your choices.

I just (finally) ordered the pump toys kit. 2.25 x 9 cylinder. I’ll update when it arrives and I start using it.

Reactions: lookatthat

OklaGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The pump kit arrived today. Getting a solid vacuum seal was a lot more difficult than I anticipated. I have very little fat pad, and have pubes, so I’m guessing that is the problem??

also, once I finally did get a seal 5G of pressure felt like nothing.

Any tips??

Torabraaten

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 40052071 View attachment 40052081 I’m looking to add some girth & length. I’d prefer to buy a complete kit. I don’t want the hassle of sourcing parts. Price isn’t a huge concern, I want something quality. It was difficult to get a good measurement, but I think I’m around 5.75 max girth and close to 7 when fully erect. Any/all assistance appreciated.
Zen Hanger has complete systems for weighted stretches and vacuum pumps. I have seen good gains in a 3 months. I bought a bath mate before and didn't see any length change so I hope you find what you need.

Reactions: OklaGuy

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pump kit arrived today. Getting a solid vacuum seal was a lot more difficult than I anticipated. I have very little fat pad, and have pubes, so I’m guessing that is the problem??

also, once I finally did get a seal 5G of pressure felt like nothing.

Any tips??

I would recommend shaving for a good seal. Start with low pressure and work your way up. The last thing you want is a blister.

OklaGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
40B49B60-F7A8-4F6C-83EE-49ED67C59D80.jpeg
Been practicing, and more I’m getting better suction. On the negative, the cylinder size recommended here is too big :( I’m going to need the 2.00 instead of the 2.25 that I purchased.

I saw this on another forum… wish I’d seen that before buying :/

Reactions: Torabraaten

mrtmmm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

OklaGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@OklaGuy any updates? Is it working?

Ive got it technically working fine now, but I don’t have a lot of privacy, so my pumping time has been inconsistent.

Even being inconsistent, I was looking forward to still having a post-pump hang for some time afterwards… but I’m getting turtling for some reason… which is not typical.. I’m usually a “shower”.

I’ll post a pic or two later.

Torabraaten

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 42338471 Been practicing, and more I’m getting better suction. On the negative, the cylinder size recommended here is too big :( I’m going to need the 2.00 instead of the 2.25 that I purchased.

I saw this on another forum… wish I’d seen that before buying :/
Thank you for this post. It's no fun when your balls are constantly needing to be tied down so they don't jump up into the tube.

Torabraaten

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive got it technically working fine now, but I don’t have a lot of privacy, so my pumping time has been inconsistent.

Even being inconsistent, I was looking forward to still having a post-pump hang for some time afterwards… but I’m getting turtling for some reason… which is not typical.. I’m usually a “shower”.

I’ll post a pic or two later.
I use anti retraction tubes. Silicone tubes in a variety of sizes from ZEN HANGER. They really extend the work you put in. Their weighted stretchers are the bomb.

Reactions: w355291

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for this post. It's no fun when your balls are constantly needing to be tied down so they don't jump up into the tube.
When you're ready, purchase an Oxballs Juicy. The smaller one should work with a 2.25 and up. That will stop the pull, provide a good seal with less lube, and prevent unwanted tissue/lymph expansions.

Reactions: Torabraaten

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use anti retraction tubes. Silicone tubes in a variety of sizes from ZEN HANGER. They really extend the work you put in. Their weighted stretchers are the bomb.
I just began this month (a cheap one from A4A). I have both concerns (safety —and soreness) and doubts about whether I’ll see real results, but the little guy has puffed up a quarter inch and is getting a little longer in the tube anyway. I need to do some research into how to best do this.

I have read other suggestions elsewhere about using the sleeves to prevent turtling. Curious though about other effects. Ultimately, as a PE exercise, I’m more interested in adding girth (started at 4.5” at best) than length (about 6” - more if I bone press). How do the sleeves affect that? Too much pressure constricting shaft? In any case, do they create lines at the top and bottom or push all the puffy stuff above and below the sleeve?

Torabraaten

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just began this month (a cheap one from A4A). I have both concerns (safety —and soreness) and doubts about whether I’ll see real results, but the little guy has puffed up a quarter inch and is getting a little longer in the tube anyway. I need to do some research into how to best do this.

I have read other suggestions elsewhere about using the sleeves to prevent turtling. Curious though about other effects. Ultimately, as a PE exercise, I’m more interested in adding girth (started at 4.5” at best) than length (about 6” - more if I bone press). How do the sleeves affect that? Too much pressure constricting shaft? In any case, do they create lines at the top and bottom or push all the puffy stuff above and below the sleeve?
Larger sleeves for pumping days help keep the donut from exploding. Narrow sleeves for stretching keep tension all day. I usually stretch 20 minutes then pump 20 minutes right away so I always go for a big sleeve. Some of the sleeves are light weight and can be used in a tube if you're concerned about blistering.

Reactions: w355291