Pumping Balls

Kbeef

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
How do you guys keep from getting a bruised sac? I'll pump for a couple hours taking breaks, get a huge package that looks great as a bulge. But my sac is always dark and bruised. I'd love to show off my giant pumped dick and balls in the locker room or at the urinals, but not if my sac is bruised.

I have had a couple grinder Meetups in dark lit rooms, and the guys have always been impressed with what they think is my natural size. But I want to take my pumped meat and display it in public.

KCseekinghung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you guys keep from getting a bruised sac? I'll pump for a couple hours taking breaks, get a huge package that looks great as a bulge. But my sac is always dark and bruised. I'd love to show off my giant pumped dick and balls in the locker room or at the urinals, but not if my sac is bruised.

I have had a couple grinder Meetups in dark lit rooms, and the guys have always been impressed with what they think is my natural size. But I want to take my pumped meat and display it in public.

We could pump and compare together!

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a former pumper and have posted many photos on the "Biggest pumped dick" and Silicone Hall of Fame" threads. Another member suggested that I post a couple of my pumped ball photos here. These are not me, but may provide some inspiration for aspiring ball pumpers. First photo has no ID, however, the others are of the amazing Matt Redbear. Stay safe. Cheers!

View attachment 32182531 View attachment 32182551 View attachment 32182561 View attachment 32182571 View attachment 32182581
Love it

Reactions: bigguy19161