Pussy

N

nyguy1

I've never been with a girl, but I want to fuck just to see what pussy feels like. Curious to see if it’s all it’s cracked up to be. How it’s not just the sliding in and out, it’s supposed to grip your dick too. I’ve never fucked ass either, but if a mouth is that soft and warm, I can only imagine how good pussy must feel.

To be honest, I wanna be on top in missionary and just straight up hump. Like awkward teenager sex, I wouldn't even care. I'd just wanna hump til I came and keep humping through it while I have a big shaking orgasm lol.

Anyone wanna share how they think pussy really feels or about their first time fucking one.

It's sort of a good news, bad news thing for you.

Good news - all those rumors about how phenomenally great pussy is, are absofuckinglutely true

Bad news - they are attached to women, that normally don't just loan them out (the pussy that is) so that guys can see "what they feel like" unless you go to a professional. The double downer to the "professionals" (besides the loan fee) is that they only "hump" as good as you do

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I disagree, 6inch. My wife and I are swingers. She's a hotwife. I totally get off on loaning her pussy out for others to try!

NYGuy, unfortunately Craigslist removed their personal ads. That's where we used to find her FBs, but you should be able to find someone willing to share a pussy on SLS or some other swinger dating site.

N

nyguy1

Good news - all those rumors about how phenomenally great pussy is, are absofuckinglutely true

Bad news - they are attached to women, that normally don't just loan them out (the pussy that is) so that guys can see "what they feel like" unless you go to a professional. The double downer to the "professionals" (besides the loan fee) is that they only "hump" as good as you do
I get what you mean. Was picturing more like a one night stand kind of thing, but yeah, obviously she would be into it and not just loaning me anything.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way a pussy feels is really hard to describe, but I’ll try, and my opinion might be different from others.

I know this sounds crazy, but American Pie kinda had it right. I’m not telling you to go stick your dick in a pie, but seriously, if you stick a finger or two in one that is kinda what it feels like if you’re fingering a sticky, wet pussy.

As for what it feels like around a dick, the only think I can think of, other than actually sticking your dick into a live pussy, maybe wrapping a warm, semi-wet towel around your dick. The reason I say that is because it’s wet, warm, and will conform to your dick, which is what a pussy does.

And I’m sure you could always find a female friend/acquaintance that would let you try it for real.

I disagree, 6inch. My wife and I are swingers. She's a hotwife. I totally get off on loaning her pussy out for others to try!

NYGuy, unfortunately Craigslist removed their personal ads. That's where we used to find her FBs, but you should be able to find someone willing to share a pussy on SLS or some other swinger dating site.

Most couples that "share" are usually very hesitant about "bi" males, let alone single males that are gay.

BTW Hotwives, still have VETO authority with the pussy.

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media

What's she look like?..I'm not far from Indiana...

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You are a special guy. I hate to loan close friends , let alone strangers my shop tools. I find they never treat them the way that I do; and they never return them in the same working condition

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You are a special guy. I hate to loan close friends , let alone strangers my shop tools. I find they never treat them the way that I do; and they never return them in the same working condition

By saying that I love loaning her pussy out, I didn't mean that I push her off on just anyone. I do weed out the crazies and share her only with the people I think she'll be safe with and orgasm on!

Reactions: Voltaire

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been with a girl, but I want to fuck just to see what pussy feels like. Curious to see if it’s all it’s cracked up to be. How it’s not just the sliding in and out, it’s supposed to grip your dick too. I’ve never fucked ass either, but if a mouth is that soft and warm, I can only imagine how good pussy must feel.

To be honest, I wanna be on top in missionary and just straight up hump. Like awkward teenager sex, I wouldn't even care. I'd just wanna hump til I came and keep humping through it while I have a big shaking orgasm lol.

Anyone wanna share how they think pussy really feels or about their first time fucking one.
My friend, you’re in for a treat, one of man’s greatest pleasures. So find someone, make sure she knows your intentions, and go for it. And report back so we can hear how you enjoyed it.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend, you’re in for a treat, one of man’s greatest pleasures. So find someone, make sure she knows your intentions, and go for it. And report back so we can hear how you enjoyed it.
I'd go further, and say man's greatest pleasure, bar none.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd go further, and say man's greatest pleasure, bar none.

Don't be so limiting! My wife craves pussy! We just had a completely awesome FFM threesome on Friday night, and my wife was in heaven eating, sucking, licking, nibbling, and fingering her new girlfriend.

Pussy isn't just for guys!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever seen "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex*?"
gene-wilder-pecora-letto.jpg

Don't ask me how I know. . . :eek:

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

women rule the world because they've got half the money and all the pussy. pussy is the best thing in the world. period. you can overload a freight train but not a pussy. betty white says why not say grow a vagina instead of grow a pair, kick em in the balls they're done but a vagina that's a tough one. gotta getcha some even if you have to pay. yea looks help, nice figure but cull none, it might be the best you'll ever get. pussy makes the world go 'round. without pussy the world goes to hell. i once said a famous quote at age 18 "there is nothing finer than a horny, southern, redneck whore."
pussy is number one in everything. nobody ever got too much, pussy is best empty but it's even good with a dick already in it.

Last edited:

It was designed for your dick. That’s probably all you need to know. It’s fucking amazing and I am far from straight. :p

When it grabs you and pulls you in during orgasm is an unbelievable feeling. :)

Personally, I like to bury my face in them for about 45 minutes first. :D

Now, the person, of course, plays a big role, it’s not just the pussy. ;)

My first wanted to take my straight virginity, I told her I thought I was gay but really wanted to try. She blew my fucking mind, one of the best experiences of my life. Especially when she rode me. I was blown away. We’ve been fucking occasionally, ever since, for years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there is nothing like putting your cock in a hot wet pussy. it's home for a cock. it hugs, massages and loves your cock. men were made to fuck women. men have a natural urge to fuck women. when guys go thru puberty it's almost more than one can comprehend. you get so horny all you want is to put your cock in a pussy. a pussy can satisfy a cock more than anything. cumming in a pussy is unlike anything else. the only way to describe what pussy is like is to get your cock wet in a pussy and then you will know!