Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've fucked my wife and countless other women so many times, after all these years I'd rather just jerkoff.

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t think one needs to know how to fuck. Put your cock in a pussy and nature will teach you to fuck!

This is very true. I think sex for males is very straight forward. At the end of the day, we just want to get hard, find a hole, and enjoy the feelings the dick gives us. Fucking is something that is built within us and it's almost like a reflex, you know what you need to do and the point of it is to make your dick feel good, so that's what it is all about.

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of this is great but there’s too much straight bias here. I need to hear from a 100% gay man who has zero interest in women, but has felt pussy and also has had anal with a guy. Which is better? I’m a gold star gay and I will likely be that way for life as I have no interest at all in women in any way sexually. But I’m also very curious to know what a pussy feels like. Which is why I would love to have sex with a trans guy. You get the best of both worlds.
Now I’ve also tried a fleshlight too. A warm wet fleshlight. I’ve heard that comes very close to what a real pussy feels like, but since I’ve never felt a pussy I wouldn’t know. Any guys who have tried both care to back that claim up? Obviously nothing beats the real thing but I’d like to know how close it comes to feeling like the real thing.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So did you come to this post just to show disgust about the sexual practices of straight men? Would you not be offended if a straight man posted the same in a discussion by gay or bi men about dicks?

However feel free not to answer seeing as how you've already violated the rules once already by answering in AASM since you list your status as 100% gay.

Reactions: DDawg

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of this is great but there’s too much straight bias here. I need to hear from a 100% gay man who has zero interest in women

This thread is "biased" towards straight men for the simple fact it is in a section called "Ask a Straight Man" and meant to be answered by them; which would include sexual things they like, one of the biggest being female genitals.

If you want to hear the opinion of pussy from 100% gay men I suggest you seek the answer in "AAGM" since according to the rules of the forum 100% gay men may only post questions here and not answer them; a mistake you have obviously made.