Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

apollo

Expert Member
Media
It may be time for me to ease up on the pygeum intake! I have been taking it fairly regularly and have noticed a definite increase in the amount of precum (from nothing to WAY too much)..

I went away this weekend on a guys fishing/hiking weekend with an old friend and his brother. Yesterday morning I had to take a major piss. I have noticed that since I started this supplement that when I have to go, I gotta go! Anyway, took a good leak and went back to the fishing hole. About half hour later, I thought I had to go again. As soon as I got my pants unbuttoned, I was leaking a steady stream of precum. I stood there for what seemed like forever before it stopped. It was very clear and had the distinct "feel" of precum. It was not at all pee.

By evening, it was the same thing except it was almost a steady drip. I ended up telling my friends what was going on..hell I only took 2 pair of underwear and they were both wet! I ended up blowing a huge load in the shower but it really didn't stop the leaking completely. I slept on a towel last night so it wouldn't get the sheets wet. I've finally stopped dripping today but I am definitely stopping the pygeum for a while. I think the "pre" is too much of a good thing!!

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same experience. I produced a lot naturally but as part of my lifting routine, i take supplements. Normal stuff, from GNC. Some have L arginine and pygeum and other stuff. Been a firehose last four months. Embarassing. Enjoyable when you need it or want it, but not in regular situations. In locker other day, realized i walked back from urinals (nude) with a massive rope dangling. Im sure dudes saw it. Even soft, when i lift, it flows. I wear a jockstrap. It helps. Uncut here so it kinda collects in my hood then dumps out. Sorry if tmi, but i feel your pain bro

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After encountering threads such as this one, how could you not become intrigued?!

http://www.lpsg.com/tags/pygeum/

:wink:

........................ However ........................

To those who have used it:

I'd love to hear your dosage?
Your experiences?
... and How long it took to notice its effects?

:smile:

Last edited:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I took 200-400 mg of pygeum extract (vitamin world) and 500 mg of pygeum bark (swanson) twice a day. It took me about a week to notice a difference and it wasn't to the level of the OP. Since stopping my use, though... I seem to produce a lot more than I used to prior to my latest pygeum run. Maybe it kickstarted something? o_O

Last edited:

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had similar experiences with pygeum. I didn't make the connection between having to piss and the pygeum though. I agree that I led a lot more while on it.

Definitely have a noticeable increase in precum. Like another post said, awesome when you want it or need it, but awkward at other times. I've had the same situation in locker room where I happen to look down and see a rope of precum hanging. Squats or leg workouts make it worse.

I'm taking vitamin Shoppe saw palmetto and pygeum blend. Two pills a day.

I cycle on and off various natural supps to help in my goal to bulk up/more muscle. I definitely notice a difference w precum while on pygeum

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had similar experiences with pygeum. I didn't make the connection between having to piss and the pygeum though. I agree that I led a lot more while on it.

Definitely have a noticeable increase in precum. Like another post said, awesome when you want it or need it, but awkward at other times. I've had the same situation in locker room where I happen to look down and see a rope of precum hanging. Squats or leg workouts make it worse.

I'm taking vitamin Shoppe saw palmetto and pygeum blend. Two pills a day.

I cycle on and off various natural supps to help in my goal to bulk up/more muscle. I definitely notice a difference w precum while on pygeum

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This one makes me curious and I ordered some as well. Should be in if I am lucky by late this week or early next week. I ordered 500mg tablets initially to see if I get any change. If I do there are two other males under this roof and I will see if it works on anyone else. Saw Palmetto can have some other effects I don't like, but the pygeum alone does not seem to have these from what I have been able to find. Interesting to see what happens. Some overproduction might make my other half very happy as a change of pace. . . .

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
What brand are you ordering, FuzzyKen?

I ordered the Swanson brand name and purchased 100caps of the 500mg strength. It showed up and I started today on it. The cost of this from the Internet was less than $10.

I also grabbed a bottle of a high potency L-Arginine and L- Citrulline supplement from GNC. This was the same price at a GNC store as it was on the net so I avoided the shipping.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ordered the Swanson brand name and purchased 100caps of the 500mg strength. It showed up and I started today on it. The cost of this from the Internet was less than $10.

The brand I'm using right now, Country Life, doesn't seem to be very effective and yesterday I ordered that same brand, Swanson, from Amazon because it was #1 on their most popular brand of Pygeum.

Hope it works, and thanks!