Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve been using the holy grail and honestly haven’t had any luck, now I won’t say it’s a total waste only because I produce precum now but after of 20-30 minutes of edging (to which it’s only one or two drops nothing Leaking per say). Something odd for me is that in my erection I would feel it building up but not come out, but when I would go flaccid it leaks out, any tips ?!

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve been using the holy grail and honestly haven’t had any luck, now I won’t say it’s a total waste only because I produce precum now but after of 20-30 minutes of edging (to which it’s only one or two drops nothing Leaking per say). Something odd for me is that in my erection I would feel it building up but not come out, but when I would go flaccid it leaks out, any tips ?!
So I get this just in general sometimes (I already pre-cum heavily, I like to use pygeum to make it even heavier though) and all I can say is that if you do some kegels it can help, and sometimes you can squeeze it out too, but sometimes it just gets stuck and it either comes out right before you shoot or when you finally go soft. I wish I knew why. LOL

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something odd for me is that in my erection I would feel it building up but not come out, but when I would go flaccid it leaks out, any tips ?!

Sometimes it happens to me, sometimes not... But I don't know when and why...

@greoj
I figured... :D
I found out lots of things related to my body in the last 2 years...
...I still need to learn how to squirt... :)

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm OFF of pygeum at the moment (5th day) and after my 4th cycles (2 months ON, 1 month OFF) I think the pygeum does have some influence on the precum production but not when using it than when NOT using it...

As stated before, pygeum acts as DHT blocker... Although the exact mechanisms of action (for testosterone and DHT) are not fully understood, I'm thinking that pygeum does act on male hormones and how everything sexually works and it all depends from person to person.

Seems like there's no link between how much (if any) precum one will produce and the ability to precum itself if pygeum is involved.
Before discovering "the holy grail of cum" topic, I didn't produce any precum but have learned that it could be achieved in a normal way (basically edging but not exactly only that).

Anyways, yesterday I had real and really awesome dry orgasm (followed by a nice stream of precum)!!

I've been edging for some time and as usual, trying something different to see what makes me to precum the most but in a way that I keep it simple - edge "as soft" as I can and not hitting the PONR over and over than just coming close to it (as it can get exhausting, for the hand and the body).

I was horny for some time and leaked beforehand and then I did the following:

I stroked my head (skin over the head) with my left hand (with my thumb, index and middle finger) while squeezing the kegels really strong... As soon as I felt the rush of sensations just right before the PONR, I immediately released my PC muscles (and even did easy pushing kegels) while continuing to stroke my head... As soon as I felt the sensation is almost over, I squeezed my PC muscles again while still stroking the head and this went in cycles...

Every time I came close to the PONR, the sensation was stronger and stronger and after maybe some 2-3 minutes in the session (some 10+ cycles) when I released my PC muscles I needed to squeeze my muscles again because if not, I would have cum for sure...

I squeezed my PC muscles as hard as I could (I mean really hard), my whole body clenched and I stayed frozen for good 15 seconds before I was ready to release my kegels... As I slowly released my kegels and trying to relax, I felt tingles in my scrotum and the dry orgasm started!

I had some 7-8-9-10 contractions and then the precum (already present from before) started to flow out of my dick...
Even my body was shaking afterwards... Really, really great sensation knowing you can continue to edge as nothing happened... :)

Cheers every1!

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm OFF of pygeum at the moment (5th day) and after my 4th cycles (2 months ON, 1 month OFF) I think the pygeum does have some influence on the precum production but not when using it than when NOT using it...

As stated before, pygeum acts as DHT blocker... Although the exact mechanisms of action (for testosterone and DHT) are not fully understood, I'm thinking that pygeum does act on male hormones and how everything sexually works and it all depends from person to person.

Seems like there's no link between how much (if any) precum one will produce and the ability to precum itself if pygeum is involved.
Before discovering "the holy grail of cum" topic, I didn't produce any precum but have learned that it could be achieved in a normal way (basically edging but not exactly only that).

Anyways, yesterday I had real and really awesome dry orgasm (followed by a nice stream of precum)!!

I've been edging for some time and as usual, trying something different to see what makes me to precum the most but in a way that I keep it simple - edge "as soft" as I can and not hitting the PONR over and over than just coming close to it (as it can get exhausting, for the hand and the body).

I was horny for some time and leaked beforehand and then I did the following:

I stroked my head (skin over the head) with my left hand (with my thumb, index and middle finger) while squeezing the kegels really strong... As soon as I felt the rush of sensations just right before the PONR, I immediately released my PC muscles (and even did easy pushing kegels) while continuing to stroke my head... As soon as I felt the sensation is almost over, I squeezed my PC muscles again while still stroking the head and this went in cycles...

Every time I came close to the PONR, the sensation was stronger and stronger and after maybe some 2-3 minutes in the session (some 10+ cycles) when I released my PC muscles I needed to squeeze my muscles again because if not, I would have cum for sure...

I squeezed my PC muscles as hard as I could (I mean really hard), my whole body clenched and I stayed frozen for good 15 seconds before I was ready to release my kegels... As I slowly released my kegels and trying to relax, I felt tingles in my scrotum and the dry orgasm started!

I had some 7-8-9-10 contractions and then the precum (already present from before) started to flow out of my dick...
Even my body was shaking afterwards... Really, really great sensation knowing you can continue to edge as nothing happened... :)

Cheers every1!
Awesome! Jealous you're able to get to that multiorgasmic state! I've been reading about the process for years and you basically discovered it on your own it seems. LOL I'm still working up to hitting it myself.

DT_1216

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chinese herbs don't tend to make the news unless it's something scandalous like rhino horn I guess, haha.
It increases erection frequency and quality, as well as the amount of sperm. Tends to make my loads more full and white with less wateriness. Treats excessive urination, incontinence, weak ejaculation force, etc., etc, but it's not harsh like horny goat weed and other herbs are.

Here's a site with some other info as well:
Dodder facts and health benefits

Do you recommend a brand / kind / place to buy?

EdHid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheers every1!

Hello. I believe exactly that. the increase occurs when we are on the OFF days. The pygeum blocks and when we exit the pygeum's effect we start producing again. I'm in the third cycle. I intend to make it shorter to prove it.

I will do it a week. one week ON and one week OFF.

About the effects, I realized that it is easier for me to produce paste, however, I depend on a mental stimulus for this. It seems that the pelvic region is becoming more and more sensitive.

Let's wait for the results

buckeyeguy79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bump on this question - anyone have any tips?

Mine has always been, generally, whitish. Would go clearer after about 7 or 8 squirts. Started up with zinc a few months ago and pygeum about a month ago. After the zinc, I noticed it got even whiter, with a bit less of it being clear toward the end. After the pygeum was added, it got really pure white, thicker and stays that way. My first couple squirts are ridiculous, now. 2 ropes went over 7 or 8 feet the other morning. Adding lecithin to see what happens next, lol!

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm two weeks OFF pygeum and still produce a nice amount of precum.
After 2 more weeks I'll start a new cycle but I'm thinking about one week ON, two weeks OFF...

I have discovered one more technique that makes me produce precum but without any "danger" of going overboard and cum...

So when I get somewhat aroused and the first drop(s) of precum start to go out I jerk rather gently and when my dick gets hard (some 90%) I'll pull down my foreskin and grab my dick on the base (or root) with 3 fingers and start to wiggle it in up-down motion really fast...

In that way the (as everything below is firm) I manage to stimulate the cowper's glands rather than the head itself and the sensation is still great but not so intense as it would be if I was jerking as usual (mostly focused on the head)...

Then I can really find the point where precum starts to flow and I can stop if I feel I'll be coming close to PONR...

It even happened that the precum started to fly off my dick in various directions which is somewhat a nice turn on... :)

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never tried Pygeum to compare the effects but I do take Lecithin capsules which have improved my precum. I have always been fairly productive and I love the taste whenever I'm edging. Someone suggested lecithin to me and I now really ooze the stuff which is nice. I have not had any side effects from lecithin, I currently take 3x 1325mg tabs a day. If I'm meeting up with a fb I sometimes take a fourth.

Reactions: Sixthy and Cumulus
D

deleted8893071

Sixthy I always enjoy your commentaries as they are full of helpful details for me. I've been taking some of your information and applying them to my routine and I think I've begun to see some changes.

I've tried a number of the supplements suggested here and with different combinations and varying doses.
L-Arginine, Pygeum, Lecithin, zinc, celery seed, fenugreek, NAC, L-citruline to name a few with no noticeable difference in precum volume.

I went off all that stuff for about a month mostly out of disappointment but I restarted taking another combination of supplements. and I've been on them for a week. I'm taking L-Arginine, Pygeum, zinc, Lecithin (sunflower) and the new item to the mix is Maca. I am wondering if Maca is what has done it for me.

To add further information, I haven't had sex of any form for over a week. I am trying to edge better and not orgasm. Sixthy you mentioned utilizing Kegels as a way of working your PC muscles and so during the week I took 20 minutes or so a day and worked on the PC's to the point that by the end of each session my PC's were getting tired and hard to clench anymore.

During the week, I got into contact with someone on Reddit that had posted a short 3+ second gif of him dripping precum like a waterfall, that was his name for the gif. It was hot to see and so I contacted him on what he was doing to get so much out. He offered that he didn't take any supplements but that he focused on a good amount of time on stimulation and a must, relaxing the PC muscles and then wait for a sensation and then use the PC muscles to push it out. I then asked him what that sensation was and said it was hard to describe but that it felt like you had to pee and you had push it out by squeezing the the PC.

Well yesterday I walked around all day being highly aroused and so in the evening I decided to just look at posting here and on reddit and as I was getting turned on I began to start edging. My usual method of stimulating myself is focusing on the coronal rim of my glans using my thumb and index finger to form an O. My thumb is rubbing the coronal rim and my index finger is rubbing the bottom of my glans and frenulum area. The rubbing is moderately firm and after 15 minutes or so, I was sensing that I was getting very aroused judging from how hard my penis was getting. Another indicator on my high level of arousal is that I start to feel a little tingling sensation at the base of my cock in the scrotum area and an indicator that my orgasm is starting to build up. At this point, I lessen my stimulation to rubbing more lightly on same areas and began to relax my PC muscles which is hard to for me to do but I took a deep breath and relaxed all the muscles in the area of the PC. And in a few seconds, the tingling sensation got stronger and then it felt like I let out drop of urine or so it felt like. It was either that or I was going to accidentally ejaculate and so I instinctively stopped all the stimulation, my PC muscles re flexed automatically. I began to feel fluid flowing out the urethra however the fluid somehow had a different sensation as it was coming and when it materialize I was expecting a drop of urine or seminal vesicle-prostatic fluid. The piss slit gaped open and a very large drop of clear fluid oozed out, it had to be one of the largest drops of precum I have seen come out of me, 2-3 times the size of the usual drop I get. I was standing during all this time so the drop just rolled down the underside of the glans and rested right on the frenulum area.. Expecting it to be urine, I touched it with my index finger and pulled my finger away. The fluid stretched out like precum for about 4 or 5 ". I tasted the fluid on my finger and it very much tasted like precum. I went another round of stimulation and yet another big drop within a 3-4 minutes using the same actions. I was hoping that the drop would start to fall as it build up a gob on the frenulum and make a string but it remained on the frenulum ( I've notice that my precum tends to be thick and doesn't string out as much as some guys I've seen demonstrate. I instead rubbed the fluid over the glans, the slipperiness of precum is amazing to feel, particularly when rubbing it on the top surface of the glans. I admit the sensation from that was so intense that I had to stop edging as I was too close. I decided to just go to bed to cool off and try again on another night

Sixthy you bring in a new method. Is this behind the scrotum or in front of the scrotum. Do you also get sensations as you rub the area? The visual of the precum flying sounds hot!

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@SATX807

Glad you enjoy it... I'm happy if someone will learn something from me as it took me a lot of time to research everything and do some "hands on" (LOL) on the subject...

About the new method...
I grab my dick with 3 fingers right where the end of "insertable" (LOL) part of penis is (where pubic bone is located on one side and before the scrotum on the other side)...

So I do this when almost fully hard (and I actually am pretty aroused and sensitive down there already) and the sensation is still there but as already said, with lack of the sensation of not stimulating the head (maybe some as from all that vigorous or rapid wiggling some stimulation is still present)...

There's also some nice feeling in the whole penis shaft as the wiggling motion acts like it wants to bend the penis (but not in a bad way)... Imagine holding some hard but flexible dildo and wiggling it - the energy going to the head of the dildo must go back and there would be a point where two forces meet causing some sort of a shock/vibration...
Thhose vibrations (on your body) would then spread across other areas - the rest of the (hidden) part of dick, scrotum, all the muscles and organs surrounding the dick...

InToTheDeep

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m just finding this thread & love the information here. Thanks @evolution
Hey IntellectualMeat, I was lucky enough to have you full screen this afternoon when you unloaded on zoom today. I was checking back at this thread as my friendly Amazon guy delivered my Swansons Pygeum today. I'm curious if you followed any of the advice given here? I have never seem a cock respond like yours did today. It was like, quaking, spasm, IDK?

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted1846971

Hey IntellectualMeat, I was lucky enough to have you full screen this afternoon when you unloaded on zoom today. I was checking back at this thread as my friendly Amazon guy delivered my Swansons Pygeum today. I'm curious if you followed any of the advice given here? I have never seem a cock respond like yours did today. It was like, quaking, spasm, IDK?
Honestly no I haven’t. I forgot to follow up on this information tbh lol. That quaking you saw is how I normally react with orgasm. Thank you for the reminder to go back through this thread.

looknorlando

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I have been taking saw palmetto and pygeum complex for about 3 weeks. No noticeable change in my precum amount but my balls are noticeably bigger and they aren’t hanging as low when completely relaxed. My balls usually hang very low but they haven’t been lately even when it’s warm. Anyone else have this happen?

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I am starting up again!

I am going with the Holy Grail combo
Last time I took some of these, the Phygeum had me leaking so much precum, it was showing through my gym sweats, so I had to stop!

but…COVID bored so we will see

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase - Thunder's Place

D

deleted11813781

Hey I’m new to this thread i thinking of taking bulk supplements pygeum; has anyone tried it before? I just wanted to know how was the quality.

D

deleted11813781

Hey does anyone knows what happen to eriner123?