Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I am starting up again!

I am going with the Holy Grail combo
Last time I took some of these, the Phygeum had me leaking so much precum, it was showing through my gym sweats, so I had to stop!

but…COVID bored so we will see

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase - Thunder's Place
This is actually what got me leaking the way that I do. I started it a few years back and have been pouring out the pre like crazy. The only thing I would add to his wholy grail is celery seed to help minimize the thickness of the cum in order to shoot further. It also helps your precum become more viscous as well.

D

deleted8893071

This is actually what got me leaking the way that I do. I started it a few years back and have been pouring out the pre like crazy. The only thing I would add to his wholy grail is celery seed to help minimize the thickness of the cum in order to shoot further. It also helps your precum become more viscous as well.
Curious, how much celery seed? Thx.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

thank you. I will try that

silly side note: Amazon’s algorithm must know what’s up because the recommended additional items are all the same stuff. Lol

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@b3ar
If I'm correct, you tried several pygeum brands?
Do you notice any difference between them?

I only tried pipingrock's, but can't say they do much to my precum production.

I think the most difference for me is using multivitamins, NAC, omega 3 and some other stuff combined together...

And again, lots of edging, kegels and getting to the PONR lots of times so I get horny, sensitive and aroused as much as I can...

Reactions: SATX807

Glizzy2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Weird ? But wondering if anyone has this issue. I have never been a precummer. Always wished I was. I've maybe only had precum a few times after I urinate after I cum and once when I was aroused and it was minimal. But recently I've lost around 60lbs and have been drinking a ton of water. I've noticed if I get aroused then let my penis get soft then empty my bladder I precum a good bit for the next few minutes after I urinate. Could their be an issue with my prostate or urethra that would keep the precum from coming out normally?

Last edited:
D

deleted8893071

Weird ? But wondering if anyone has this issue. I have never been a precummer. Always wished I was. I've maybe only had precum a few times after I urinate after I cum and once when I was aroused and it was minimal. But recently I've lost around 60lbs and have been drinking a ton of water. I've noticed if I get aroused then let my penis get soft then empty my bladder I precum a good bit for the next few minutes after I urinate. Could their be an issue with my prostate or urethra that would keep the precum from coming out normally?

Good question! I've begun to wonder this myself. I don't precum much either there have been a few occasions that it was brought to my attention that I've leaked enough to drip a nice strand of it but it comes out while I was aroused but not erect. I sense that I must be making it but it's not coming out and makes an appearance when I go to urinate. I wonder if it builds up and I've got a narrow urethra that doesn't allow for it flow more freely.

Reactions: Glizzy2

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Chasen20 - I don't think there's a prostate or urethral problem with your precum production (unless there are other related problems like nocturnal emissions, pain, or something else that is pointing to an underlying problem). How old are you?
@b3ar
If I'm correct, you tried several pygeum brands?
Do you notice any difference between them?

I only tried pipingrock's, but can't say they do much to my precum production.

I think the most difference for me is using multivitamins, NAC, omega 3 and some other stuff combined together...

And again, lots of edging, kegels and getting to the PONR lots of times so I get horny, sensitive and aroused as much as I can...
Going to the ponr is good for building up a load and getting you horny but to be honest, the best thing for precum and cum production is to cum frequently. The body will build up as you edge and cum and will adapt and keep building. Then take a break from cumming and edge to pour for a few days. Do that a few times and you'll see a difference. Like with supplement cycling, the body is smart and will adapt. Use that to your favour.

I have indeed and so far the vitamin shop brand seems to work well. Granted, it turns my cum super white and thick like yogurt, but as long as I brink plenty of water and ingest celery, the shots of cum are improved. As for the precum, the pygeum turns it into a thick mucous consistency as well but doesn't hinder the flow or production. Although, tbh, I'm using a saw palmetto/pygeum blend. As soon as this bottle is done, I will cop a bottle of pygeum only.
Omega 3's and multivitamins help precum a lot. (be sure to pay attention to the amount of zinc in the MV if you are already taking some Zinc. This is an element where one should take caution with the amount ingested.

Glizzy2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Good question! I've begun to wonder this myself. I don't precum much either there have been a few occasions that it was brought to my attention that I've leaked enough to drip a nice strand of it but it comes out while I was aroused but not erect. I sense that I must be making it but it's not coming out and makes an appearance when I go to urinate. I wonder if it builds up and I've got a narrow urethra that doesn't allow for it flow more freely.
@Chasen20 - I don't think there's a prostate or urethral problem with your precum production (unless there are other related problems like nocturnal emissions, pain, or something else that is pointing to an underlying problem). How old are you?

Going to the ponr is good for building up a load and getting you horny but to be honest, the best thing for precum and cum production is to cum frequently. The body will build up as you edge and cum and will adapt and keep building. Then take a break from cumming and edge to pour for a few days. Do that a few times and you'll see a difference. Like with supplement cycling, the body is smart and will adapt. Use that to your favour.

I have indeed and so far the vitamin shop brand seems to work well. Granted, it turns my cum super white and thick like yogurt, but as long as I brink plenty of water and ingest celery, the shots of cum are improved. As for the precum, the pygeum turns it into a thick mucous consistency as well but doesn't hinder the flow or production. Although, tbh, I'm using a saw palmetto/pygeum blend. As soon as this bottle is done, I will cop a bottle of pygeum only.
Omega 3's and multivitamins help precum a lot. (be sure to pay attention to the amount of zinc in the MV if you are already taking some Zinc. This is an element where one should take caution with the amount ingested.

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Note info for NH and comment to B3AR...I've been gone a couple of months and the thread seems chock full of success stories.

My Update: When I get thoroughly aroused my precum production is increasing. I have to watch supplements I take for their effect on blood pressure. Salt is definitely my enemy over 1,200 mg I'm doing pygeum and celery seed in supplement form, but when I ran a cronometer analysis I was getting all the zinc I needed from my seed and nut intake. I don't count the D3 complex or B12 I take daily as part of my pre regimen. (should I?) I would take citruline but the budget says wait. In place of that I notice on days I've consumed watermelon pre production comes much easier. Watermelon is the source for citurline.. I'm avoiding lecithin for possible bp impact.
Last night was my best production in the shortest amount of time but that was the least of it. Each drool or drip followed some almost voluntary orgasmic contractions and bliss. I couldn't fill a shot glass, but drip came after drip. Unbelievable to me seeing where I had started from. I would have to rate the experience as the absolute best sexual experience I've ever had even though I was touching nothing, except for catching the pre. I'm not sure physically it could be better, but the only thing I'd enjoy as much though different would be partnered sex.

Note to B3ar --- the definition of the type of contraction was Really Helpful... like flicking your dick... except for me its a bit more subtle... like the contraction initiating the contraction of flicking..

Well Definitely going to be late it I don't stop... No chance to mention more... Later...

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
L-ARGININE

Guys, I recommend adding L-Arginine to your stack. Apart from its health benefits (boosting immune system, better blood circulation) it increases the blood flow down there too. This results in higher erection quality and seemingly higher activity of reproductive glands.
I would say I make 10-20% more precum and cum during my edging sessions with it.
Cheers

[video=large]8278681[/video]

Mattw1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey lads!

new here and saw this thread :) I produce none or a drop of precum (if I edge for hours) which is annoying because I wanna reduce loads!!

1. What is pugeum?
2. Can anyone take it?
3. Do I need to do anything if I do take it? Like work out or something? (I’m not a gym goer)
4. Will I see results?
5. Is there other things that are not as risky to take? And provide the precum

Please tell me more about it! Would love to start producing more precum!!!!

Pflaume

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. Its a supplement, its best if you just google it or ask your doctor for the best and accurate information
2. see 1.
3. Reading other peoples replies, i dont think you need to do "anything", others combine it with other supplements like zinc as a "stack". Working out is part of a healthy lifestyle which can only benefit your sexual health (and precum!)
4. Only one way to try it ;)
5. You need to be careful with zinc, do not take more than 50mg a day. Other than that, id recommend starting with whats written on the packaging of these supplements and increase/decrease depending on how youre feeling
--- also dont touch any hormons/steroids of some kind without any knowledge or medical supervision ---
@Mattw1

Reactions: Irmo and Mattw1

Inseltyp

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
new here and saw this thread
Please tell me more about it!

In order to avoid repeating the whole threat you're kindly invited to read the first ten, fifteen pages and then com eagain with unanswered questions. Also the search function within this thread will find the answers to all of your questions.

Reactions: Mattw1

Mattw1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Its a supplement, its best if you just google it or ask your doctor for the best and accurate information
2. see 1.
3. Reading other peoples replies, i dont think you need to do "anything", others combine it with other supplements like zinc as a "stack". Working out is part of a healthy lifestyle which can only benefit your sexual health (and precum!)
5. You need to be careful with zinc, do not take more than 50mg a day. Other than that, id recommend starting with whats written on the packaging of these supplements and increase/decrease depending on how youre feeling
--- also dont touch any hormons/steroids of some kind without any knowledge or medical supervision ---
@Mattw1
Thanks man!

Mattw1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
2. see 1.
@Mattw1

where do you buy it from? Idk where in the UK would be a trusted place :( Holland and Barrett don’t sell pygeum they sell saw palmetto? What’s the difference?

Mattw1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok guys Iv read through and found piping rock do 500mg and 100mg Pygeum - others say zinc also works on top of this and some say just celery seed? Or would you recommend just taking pygeum first? And 500mg or 100mg? I want Precum!!! Ahhaah

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok guys Iv read through and found piping rock do 500mg and 100mg Pygeum - others say zinc also works on top of this and some say just celery seed? Or would you recommend just taking pygeum first? And 500mg or 100mg? I want Precum!!! Ahhaah

I went into detail here on this post from a while back. The only thing I've changed is I've added zinc and arginine. Also, I went from celery seeds to pills.
Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

Reactions: ATC777