Q-anon

Media
Does anyone know who the Qidiots think will be the VP when Trump allegedly returns to the White House in August? It seems Pence is out of the question sine they wanted to hang him.
The VP will be Ivanka who will unquestioningly do Daddy’s bidding to be first in line to inherit the throne. Lindsay Graham will be FLOTUS.

Media
Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie53

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No. The media makes up their own shit and they're pretty good at it. Green screen editing is all the rage nowadays.

Now granted, UFO's have always kept an eye on the world's military, they always have. ALL sci-fi geeks have known that since the 30's. The governments and military have always tried to keep a lid on that for as long as I can remember and always denied it publicly.

So WHY now?? WHY is the media suddenly so very interested in UFO's?? WHY are they faking this shit NOW?? WHY aren't they in Nome, Alaska reporting on the hundreds of UFO encounters and sightings there?? Those are the questions you need to find the answer to.

I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time with this. Again, the media is responding to a *military* report. They could, of course, have chosen to ignore it entirely, but that seems a bit irresponsible, no?

Pentagon to Release UFO Report

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time with this. Again, the media is responding to a *military* report. They could, of course, have chosen to ignore it entirely, but that seems a bit irresponsible, no?

Pentagon to Release UFO Report
Actually, no. The media has ignored it for almost 100 years. Why are they suddenly so concerned with it now? (actually, I do know why) 90% of the world knows that UFO's are real, most have seen at least one, and everyone knows they aren't a threat. I have been watching the media report it with great interest lately. And you know what's funny? The media is having a really hard time realizing and understanding that nobody cares.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually, no. The media has ignored it for almost 100 years. Why are they suddenly so concerned with it now? (actually, I do know why) 90% of the world knows that UFO's are real, most have seen at least one, and everyone knows they aren't a threat. I have been watching the media report it with great interest lately. And you know what's funny? The media is having a really hard time realizing and understanding that nobody cares.

Actually, the media has already moved on. Perhaps we can do the same.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a Parkland Shooting Survivor. QAnon Convinced My Dad It Was All a Hoax.

“It started a couple months into the pandemic with the whole anti-lockdown protests,” Bill said. “His feelings were so strong it turned into facts for him. So if he didn't like having to wear masks it wouldn't matter what doctors or scientists said. Anything that contradicted his feelings was wrong. So he turned to the internet to find like-minded people which led him to QAnon.”

But until January, that was as far as it went. Then Bill’s father saw a video of Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene harassing Parkland survivor David Hogg in 2018, while he was visiting Washington to advocate for stricter gun control. Greene has repeatedly voiced support for QAnon and claimed the Parkland shooting was a hoax.

“He is a coward,” Greene told her followers.

Ever since then, Bill’s father has become convinced the shooting his son survived was a so-called “false flag” event and that the shooter was “a radical commie actor.”

“From there it snowballed into what he is today, believing that if the government is able to overthrow an election, then everything else is probably a lie too,” Bill added.

Reactions: b.c.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m a Parkland Shooting Survivor. QAnon Convinced My Dad It Was All a Hoax.

“It started a couple months into the pandemic with the whole anti-lockdown protests,” Bill said. “His feelings were so strong it turned into facts for him. So if he didn't like having to wear masks it wouldn't matter what doctors or scientists said. Anything that contradicted his feelings was wrong. So he turned to the internet to find like-minded people which led him to QAnon.”

But until January, that was as far as it went. Then Bill’s father saw a video of Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene harassing Parkland survivor David Hogg in 2018, while he was visiting Washington to advocate for stricter gun control. Greene has repeatedly voiced support for QAnon and claimed the Parkland shooting was a hoax.

“He is a coward,” Greene told her followers.

Ever since then, Bill’s father has become convinced the shooting his son survived was a so-called “false flag” event and that the shooter was “a radical commie actor.”

“From there it snowballed into what he is today, believing that if the government is able to overthrow an election, then everything else is probably a lie too,” Bill added.
I read this article when it appeared. Imagine being so stupid and twisted that you not only believe an ever-growing heap of preposterous and baseless nonsense but you sacrifice the well-being of your own children for the sake of your pursuit of the fantasy. I can only despise the people who do believe this nonsense.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I read this article when it appeared. Imagine being so stupid and twisted that you not only believe an ever-growing heap of preposterous and baseless nonsense but you sacrifice the well-being of your own children for the sake of your pursuit of the fantasy. I can only despise the people who do believe this nonsense.

The guy doesn't actually have any children; that too is part of the hoax. You have to give him credit for seeing through all the deceptions.

yrosen

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
basically the sick things q-anon encripted four years ago just about, all came true with the unmasking
of what was going on in Epstein's Island, so either you acknowledge the facts that some of what he talked
about actually was revealed to be accurate and came into play, or you continue to joke about the pizza
and other codes for child kidnapping that actually was happening in Haiti and we all know about who it was,
that she changed her name, and her links with clinton.
We all know about the Clinton Fund and its pay-for-play, going as far back as Bill Clinton's presidency.
we all know about how they actually did sell Russia uranium and nobody disputes the Clinton fund was
paid 145 million dollars by parties who made this transaction.
These are facts, undisputed. Add to that, how Sandy Berger stole papers about the "mishandling of Al
Qaida" by the Bill Clinton admin. before 9-11 (ask yourself what was so damning that he had to go to
all that trouble and smuggle and destroy evidence?). Nobody disputes how Clinton used private encrypted
emails to avoid detection of her dealings and pay for plays?
For fucks sake, stop lying to yourself that these are good honest people.
The Clintons should have been put on trial and investigated and locked up long ago.
The fact that they have billionaires covering up for them and that we need some silly Q person to show
whats hidden in plain sight is the real troubling part in all of this.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
basically the sick things q-anon encripted four years ago just about, all came true with the unmasking
of what was going on in Epstein's Island, so either you acknowledge the facts that some of what he talked
about actually was revealed to be accurate and came into play, or you continue to joke about the pizza
and other codes for child kidnapping that actually was happening in Haiti and we all know about who it was,
that she changed her name, and her links with clinton.
We all know about the Clinton Fund and its pay-for-play, going as far back as Bill Clinton's presidency.
we all know about how they actually did sell Russia uranium and nobody disputes the Clinton fund was
paid 145 million dollars by parties who made this transaction.
These are facts, undisputed. Add to that, how Sandy Berger stole papers about the "mishandling of Al
Qaida" by the Bill Clinton admin. before 9-11 (ask yourself what was so damning that he had to go to
all that trouble and smuggle and destroy evidence?). Nobody disputes how Clinton used private encrypted
emails to avoid detection of her dealings and pay for plays?
For fucks sake, stop lying to yourself that these are good honest people.
The Clintons should have been put on trial and investigated and locked up long ago.
The fact that they have billionaires covering up for them and that we need some silly Q person to show
whats hidden in plain sight is the real troubling part in all of this.

August 13 is just around the corner.

Media
August 13 is just around the corner.
June 18, 2018
trump-king1.jpg

The Story Behind TIME’s Trump 'King Me' Cover

Not a meme or a gif; and, regrettably, still the prevailing delusion.

11 days to the reinstatement coronation of the disgraced twice impeached resident of MAG-A-loco.
Friday. August 13, 2021.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
QAnon followers distance themselves from the movement's most bizarre conspiracy theories as they rebrand

Will Carless, USA TODAY
Wed, August 4, 2021, 3:00 AM
Donald Trump did not win the 2020 presidential election. Nor was he reinstated on March 4, the original inauguration day for presidents before 1933. President Joe Biden has not been outed as a lizard-person. There has been no “storm” leading to a roundup of Hollywood celebrities, the Clintons or any other members of a fictitious evil cabal of blood-drinking pedophiles.

In short, none of the absurd prophecies of the conspiracy theory known as QAnon, which an estimated 15% of Americans believe in, have come true. With so many unmet promises, the QAnon movement should be a relic of the political theater of the Trump administration.

Instead, QAnon is adapting to the post-Trump era. Its members are shedding the “Q” label that has united them, and they are trying to rewrite the brief history of the movement by falsely claiming the QAnon moniker never really existed — that it was created by the media to sully the reputation of conspiracy researchers......
QAnon followers distance themselves from the movement's most bizarre conspiracy theories as they rebrand

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Will Carless, USA TODAY
Wed, August 4, 2021, 3:00 AM
Donald Trump did not win the 2020 presidential election. Nor was he reinstated on March 4, the original inauguration day for presidents before 1933. President Joe Biden has not been outed as a lizard-person. There has been no “storm” leading to a roundup of Hollywood celebrities, the Clintons or any other members of a fictitious evil cabal of blood-drinking pedophiles.

In short, none of the absurd prophecies of the conspiracy theory known as QAnon, which an estimated 15% of Americans believe in, have come true. With so many unmet promises, the QAnon movement should be a relic of the political theater of the Trump administration.

Instead, QAnon is adapting to the post-Trump era. Its members are shedding the “Q” label that has united them, and they are trying to rewrite the brief history of the movement by falsely claiming the QAnon moniker never really existed — that it was created by the media to sully the reputation of conspiracy researchers......
So a bit of Tucker Carlson's "we can't find Q online" mixed with Trump always denying ever knowing anyone he knew.
People Trump Knows and Then Claimed He Didn't: Photos (businessinsider.com)

QAnon followers be like: Maybe they'll dig up some pictures of me and Q together but I don't know QAnon

Reactions: Freddie53 and b.c.

InToTheDeep

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was not not nor am I now a follower of Q. If you have integrity and ability to understand truth then you do understand that Joe Biden in no way shape or form actually received the number of votes claimed. More Americans did not vote for Biden than did Americans for Trump. This is realistically undeniable, despite all appearances.
Q is or was an unnamed poster on a board. It could have been Trump himself it could have been Hillary Clinton, it could have been you. Who gives a fuck.
What people need to know today is that our country is being destroyed from within at a pace that will not take long to be irreversible.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trump didn't win the popular vote in 2016, it's not hard to fathom he lost the popular vote again in 2020 when he was even less popular.

Trump only won in 2016 by quirk of the Electoral College, he didn't pull that off a second time.

Reactions: Freddie53 and b.c.