Marsnare12

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How are ya’ll able to get these camvideos vids? Are y’all actually signing up for the site and even the similar sites like gvideos and recurbate, or are y’all just really good at hacking? Serious question.

To grab the videos, what I did was get a video downloader, play the video (some of these sites let you watch a video for a few minutes before asking for your money, lol), use the downloader to grab the video as it’s playing, and quickly exit the tab before the trial ends. It worked pretty much flawlessly, and you could have even used a VPN to exploit it more.

Unfortunately, it seems as though they made it so the video downloaders won’t recognize the videos anymore, so those days are over now. :/

To grab the videos, what I did was get a video downloader, play the video (some of these sites let you watch a video for a few minutes before asking for your money, lol), use the downloader to grab the video as it’s playing, and quickly exit the tab before the trial ends. It worked pretty much flawlessly, and you could have even used a VPN to exploit it more.

Unfortunately, it seems as though they made it so the video downloaders won’t recognize the videos anymore, so those days are over now. :/
Aw, damn. Well, that sucks ass. Maybe I’ll try a downloader and see if it works how you did it. But, I won’t be surprised if it doesn’t.