Question For All You Heavy Precummers

HungMuscleJock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question for all you heavy precummers...

When you precum, does it feel like you're orgasming? Or does it just leak out, and you don't really feel it?

I usually cum a lot, but have never produced any precum. And it's something that I'm finding very hot these days, when other guys leak a lot.

So, I've experimented with a few different supplements to increase precum volume. Some have worked better than others. On the supps, the times I've produced precum, it's only when jacking off, and it feels sort of like I've been edging and edged a bit too far and let loose the start of an orgasm, but was able to hold it back. And I definitely feel it, like a little orgasm.

Is that what it feels like? Or like I said, does it just leak?

Thanks!

uncutnhard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I also have such a huge turn on for pre cum and guys who leak like faucet. Think it's one the most sexiest thing a guy can do. I tend to usually also pre cum when I'm very turned on and also have been looking into supplements that could produce a lot more. I've been taking about 1500 mg of celery seed but not really seeing a mass change thusfar but I'll keep trying. Also seems to work too with massaging your prostate.

HungMuscleJock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I also have such a huge turn on for pre cum and guys who leak like faucet. Think it's one the most sexiest thing a guy can do. I tend to usually also pre cum when I'm very turned on and also have been looking into supplements that could produce a lot more. I've been taking about 1500 mg of celery seed but not really seeing a mass change thusfar but I'll keep trying. Also seems to work too with massaging your prostate.

How long have you been taking the celery seed? I've been reading other posts about that on here, and it's affects on precum.

Reactions: Gj816 and canadian

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm like Joey. If I'm in the mood, I precum a lot. It doesn't feel like much; I just know that I'm precumming. And it doesn't take much to get me in that horny precum mood. Holding hands, kissing, unbuttoning my shirt, starting to undress another guy. I wear briefs on dates precisely because they can sop up more precum without showing through my Dockers.

lincwonderer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
From the moment I get in the mood, I start producing precum. The only time I really feel it is when I shoot pre after a long and close edge (which is rare), otherwise it goes unnoticed until someone tells me how wet my dick is haha

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question for all you heavy precummers...

When you precum, does it feel like you're orgasming? Or does it just leak out, and you don't really feel it?

I usually cum a lot, but have never produced any precum. And it's something that I'm finding very hot these days, when other guys leak a lot.

So, I've experimented with a few different supplements to increase precum volume. Some have worked better than others. On the supps, the times I've produced precum, it's only when jacking off, and it feels sort of like I've been edging and edged a bit too far and let loose the start of an orgasm, but was able to hold it back. And I definitely feel it, like a little orgasm.

Is that what it feels like? Or like I said, does it just leak?

Thanks!
What have you been supplementing? I've been taking a little extra zinc and using L-Argenine and have noticed a difference. The Argenine gets me rock hard for a long time and I've been producing precum a lot faster during a jerkoff session. I try to save up a few days and when time allows I try to edge for a few hours. Lately I've been producing a lot more.

I don't necessarily FEEL anything when I precum, it just builds up and slowly leaks out on its own. Often times when jerking I'll pinch my cock head and squeeze it out. I enjoy it. It adds to the experience.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As I get older... I precum more. I don't recall much precum as a younger buck... As I leak, I feel the tingle in my cock. My wife makes these funny looks at me when I'm precumming as she sucks my cock. She knows I like that. And I know she tolerates me...
Now me? I'd love to taste another mans precum. Just like my wife... Knowing he's precumming means he's yours...

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always precummed a lot. Doesn't really feel longed anything. I just leak like a faucet. Always have. I thought every man did. It's good for rubbing into the glans. Nice slick gooey.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I precum a lot, always have, and it doesn't really feel like anything. I can precum without even being hard, if I'm turned on for any reason it will start, even before I get hard. After it leaks a while I can feel my dick head being wet and sticky in my underwear and if I'm turned on for too long I start to worrying about the wet spot showing on my pants, it happens. I do use it for lube by rubbing it all over my dick head before penetrating the first time. It's a great natural lube since it's super slippery.

Although I tend to find it annoying most of the time since it's so messy most people I've been with are turned on by it. They are usually fascinated at the long string that hangs from the tip and the fact that it flows enough for me to leave wet spots on the sheets.

HungMuscleJock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What have you been supplementing? I've been taking a little extra zinc and using L-Argenine and have noticed a difference. The Argenine gets me rock hard for a long time and I've been producing precum a lot faster during a jerkoff session. I try to save up a few days and when time allows I try to edge for a few hours. Lately I've been producing a lot more.

I don't necessarily FEEL anything when I precum, it just builds up and slowly leaks out on its own. Often times when jerking I'll pinch my cock head and squeeze it out. I enjoy it. It adds to the experience.

A few years ago, I took 2 different supplements: one called Max Load, and the other called Ball Refill (I know!). They both were proprietary blend type supplements, which I don't really like cuz you don't know how much of each individual supplement you are getting. They contained things like Maca, L-Argenine, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus, one had Yohimbe and Saw Palmetto. I did precum using these supplements, but I think that was more like, when edging, having a mini orgasm. That's why I posted this question.

Now I'm taking Pygeum and Saw Palmetto combo, Lecithin, Zinc. Am also trying celery seed (waking up with raging hard ons!), and NAC.

I definitely have to pee hard when I have to pee. And, I AM precumming on this latest regimen, but only when jacking my monster. This time, it's more like it's leaking out and NOT like a mini orgasm, like it was on those other 2 supplements. I am cumming huge loads too! And I cum a lot even when I'm not on this new regimen. But these loads have been even bigger.

I would love to reach the point where I leak even when I'm not turned on. Although I know some of you have posted that that can be more of an obstacle than a pleasure.

Thanks for all your replies guys!

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago, I took 2 different supplements: one called Max Load, and the other called Ball Refill (I know!). They both were proprietary blend type supplements, which I don't really like cuz you don't know how much of each individual supplement you are getting. They contained things like Maca, L-Argenine, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus, one had Yohimbe and Saw Palmetto. I did precum using these supplements, but I think that was more like, when edging, having a mini orgasm. That's why I posted this question.

Now I'm taking Pygeum and Saw Palmetto combo, Lecithin, Zinc. Am also trying celery seed (waking up with raging hard ons!), and NAC.

I definitely have to pee hard when I have to pee. And, I AM precumming on this latest regimen, but only when jacking my monster. This time, it's more like it's leaking out and NOT like a mini orgasm, like it was on those other 2 supplements. I am cumming huge loads too! And I cum a lot even when I'm not on this new regimen. But these loads have been even bigger.

I would love to reach the point where I leak even when I'm not turned on. Although I know some of you have posted that that can be more of an obstacle than a pleasure.

Thanks for all your replies guys!

I'll be picking up some celery seed this week. So you credit it for your hard-ons? Do you feel like it's helping with ejaculate at all? I've heard a lot of good success stories with it and look forward to trying it. Just the extra zinc and L-Arganine has been amazing.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All I know is as soon as I started the celery seed, I started constantly waking up with a hard on! I think it's a vasodilator of some sort.
Right on. What exactly is Lecithin suppose to help with?

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How have the supplements been going?

I posted in another thread about this but I remembered this thread specifically.

For some weeks now I've been trying new things and right now I'm taking L-Arganine, Zinc, Celery Seed Extract, and Sunflower Licethin. The arganine and zinc alone produced really positive results (penis and balls feeling fuller and harder and longer erections), but the celery and licithin really kicked it into overdrive. It's been a real turn on to have a trickle of precum pop out just from reading certain stories on here. I hated in a Zoom group yesterday and I was producing way more than normal. I think this'll be a stack I stick with for the time being. I don't need to spend any more money...

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I precum like crazy, from a hot makeout session to a massage session where the hands are going to places that I like. The only time I'll notice that I've leaked is when the underwear comes off or if the pool of precum touches my skin.