Question For Bottoms - Do You Want Him To Pull Out After You Cum?

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Let's have this senerio - Your top fucks you and you cum while he still inside.

He didn't came yet and can "continue on" for a while.

After you cum would you like the top to pull out or would you like him to keep on pounding?

I heard many guys says the moment you cum your ass gets so sensitive its almost impossible for them to keep a dick inside.

What is your opinion about this? Ever happened to you?

Luvthetasteofcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ass get so tight after I cum. I’m almost disinterested for about 5 minutes after. Ideally he cums first and then I cum after. I definitely could keep going if he took a 5 min break after me cumming. I’ve always wondered how guys continue to take dick after cumming.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually prefer if he keeps going, I usually cum through prostate stimulation (it takes “training”) and my orgasm can last longer if he doesn’t stop. Help your top find your G spot and believe me it’s a different experience if he focuses on it

RainbowStrength

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ass get so tight after I cum. I’m almost disinterested for about 5 minutes after. Ideally he cums first and then I cum after. I definitely could keep going if he took a 5 min break after me cumming. I’ve always wondered how guys continue to take dick after cumming.
Same here. Everything gets REAL tight after I cum, and all the anal pleasure goes away instantly.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would hope to cum as he's cumming. Usually it works out that way if I know he's about to cum because it turns me on knowing that he is about to cum in me. If I should cum before him though, I think I'd be willing to tough it out for a little while longer to give him time to cum. At the end of the day I'm a bottom that feels my job is to make my top cum even if I don't cum. If he were not to cum I'd feel bad about my performance.

Tanks47

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's have this senerio - Your top fucks you and you cum while he still inside.

He didn't came yet and can "continue on" for a while.

After you cum would you like the top to pull out or would you like him to keep on pounding?

I heard many guys says the moment you cum your ass gets so sensitive its almost impossible for them to keep a dick inside.

What is your opinion about this? Ever happened to you?

I wouldn’t ask him to pull out. I would expect him to finish. I still want his cum in me. Yes I do tighten up, but like said above it make it’s that much greater while cumming. I also just try to force myself to relax a little so it’s not painful or anything while he finishes.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few weeks ago, a guy was fucking me and he wanted to make me orgasm so he could eat my cum. Normally I like to hold out until after the top has cum, because in my mind my orgasm meant the fuck was over. But he asked so nicely, and he was doing a stellar job at fucking my ass, so I figured what the hell. So he’s fucking me, and I tell him I’m about to cum, so he pulls out and starts sucking my cock. I delivered a huge load into his eager mouth, and then asks if he can stick it back inside me and finish himself off by fucking me some more. My first impulse was to say no, can’t take it, but something made me say yes. And to my surprise (and delight) it felt fantastic. He seeded my hole, and then I got dressed, but I could have stayed on and gone another round. My ass was truly made for fucking, I guess.

sweethole24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If tell about sex no, im dont want this, but when im masturbate my ass, use dildo or other, yes if i cum, im fill, what i dont want fuck my ass, when im with male, its another, im cum, but when his cock in, i dont want to stop this, sorry for ugly english...

Reactions: Trunk8or

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Getting penetrated is mostly mental pleasure. So once I cum, all the desire is gone and I remove his dick from my ass.

Sometimes I let him keep going but that’s just for his pleasure.
Not sure what you mean. Mostly mental pleasure? That doesn’t fit with my experience at all. For me getting penetrated gives me the most intense sexual pleasure and delivers some of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever experienced.

Donismon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure what you mean. Mostly mental pleasure? That doesn’t fit with my experience at all. For me getting penetrated gives me the most intense sexual pleasure and delivers some of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever experienced.

I don’t get much physical pleasure from it.

fnaughty

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It varies for me. Sometimes, I can keep going, but sometimes, I have to ask the top to stop because the pleasure from anal and prostate stimulation become too much - it almost 'hurts'. So I usually aim to finish at the same time or after the top.

Reactions: Bigred12

mxguy52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Out of respect to the top, you should let him keep fucking until he cums.
For me, I don't mind at all being fucked after i've cummed. I've had some instances where I came and I didn't feel like it to keep going, but I would never stop the top mid fuck

Spiffbottom

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Bielefeld (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I d prefer him to pull out after I cum..
Sure, if it s about the one or other thrust forward inside my ass to make him cum, that’s okay, but I couldn’t enjoy being fucked for minutes once I came.

however I usually come when my top is cumming or a little bit later. Therefore the question does not appear very often.