Question For Straight Men: How Important Is Vagina To You?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Let's say you meet a woman. She is attractive and you get along with her so you go out on a few dates and you have a solid connection. However, around the fifth date she reveals that due to an accident she had some years ago, she no longer has a vagina or clitoris. She has a sex drive and is willing and able to do things like oral or anal sex but, anything involving the vagina is impossible.

Would you be willing to continue on with this relationship knowing that you'll never be able to have vaginal intercourse or eat out her vagina?

If you are the type who wants to reproduce, let's say that thanks to advances in modern medicine, she can still reproduce. Only her vagina, clitoris, etc. are gone.

Reactions: MarioLM and dom1000

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like sex in all forms bj's,hand jobs,anal, oral, male ,female and trans. If the emotional connection is there I'm o.k. Although I am more partial to female and trans women. I don't think I could form a real bond with a male.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I like sex in all forms bj's,hand jobs,anal, oral, male ,female and trans. If the emotional connection is there I'm o.k. Although I am more partial to female and trans women. I don't think I could form a real bond with a male.

Ah, I see. So it wouldn't be that much of a loss for you sexually, then?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a low key segue into the transwoman question..lol
That being said in the case of a cis woman, assuming her propensity for oral, anal, and all other types of non-PIV sex is compatible with what my libido requires..Im down if she is.

Reactions: wallyj84

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i want to be noble and righteous to say that i would continue with her but to be very honest, especially in my older age and wisdom, i would make a hard pass with as much respect as possible. the fact is that she would probably be able to carry on a healthy relationship but why would you want to deal with that when there are so many perfectly "normal" other ladies out there?

when i was young, it took me a long time to realize that there is no "one", as in "she's the one" for me. it was a hard lesson to learn that there are plenty of women out there and if one doesn't work, no worries, brush it off, and go get another one. some people still never get this about life and suffer for no good reason.

so yea, vagina isn't that important to me but why mess with it when they're so readily available everywhere?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Sounds like a low key segue into the transwoman question..lol
That being said in the case of a cis woman, assuming her propensity for oral, anal, and all other types of non-PIV sex is compatible with what my libido requires..Im down if she is.

Honestly, it wasn't meant to be about transwomen. I think transwomen have vaginas, or something that could be considered a vagina, whereas the woman in this situation lacks anything that could be considered a vagina.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
i want to be noble and righteous to say that i would continue with her but to be very honest, especially in my older age and wisdom, i would make a hard pass with as much respect as possible. the fact is that she would probably be able to carry on a healthy relationship but why would you want to deal with that when there are so many perfectly "normal" other ladies out there?

when i was young, it took me a long time to realize that there is no "one", as in "she's the one" for me. it was a hard lesson to learn that there are plenty of women out there and if one doesn't work, no worries, brush it off, and go get another one. some people still never get this about life and suffer for no good reason.

so yea, vagina isn't that important to me but why mess with it when they're so readily available everywhere?

For something not very important you are willing to turn someone down for it pretty easily.

Thank you for the response.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jupiter's Cock!

Wally asks an "Ask a Straight Man" question and he completely fucks it up by putting it here!

Wally the foolishness of this.

Nearly any person male or female regardless of preferences manage to have relationships and cohabitate for years regardless of the plumbing.

In case you didn't see it in the travel brochure a good number of us start to fall apart as we age and the fucking piece sort of goes by the wayside at times. When it's all said and done you only have each other, yeah you figure out...unless of course you have a large penis then life is perfect in your world.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Isn't that a general truth though? I mean, is it just about anything that may be lacking in your partner be potentially readily available elsewhere? Seems like it could also be a compelling argument for polyamory in general, lol

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, it wasn't meant to be about transwomen. I think transwomen have vaginas, or something that could be considered a vagina, whereas the woman in this situation lacks anything that could be considered a vagina.
Conceptually though, I think a lot of transwomen are either mentally divorced from their male genitalia, or acutely aware of your average cis hetero male's aversion to sexual activity with a matching set of private parts... So it makes sense a lot of guys here would vocalize that they'd rather hold out for a woman with a working/available vagina, because otherwise a slippery slope of logic and preference comes into question with some harder answers.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Jupiter's Cock!

Wally asks an "Ask a Straight Man" question and he completely fucks it up by putting it here!

Wally the foolishness of this.

Nearly any person male or female regardless of preferences manage to have relationships and cohabitate for years regardless of the plumbing.

In case you didn't see it in the travel brochure a good number of us start to fall apart as we age and the fucking piece sort of goes by the wayside at times. When it's all said and done you only have each other, yeah you figure out...unless of course you have a large penis then life is perfect in your world.

Since this is about relationships I thought this was the appropriate forum.

I know people can cohabitate, but would you want to be in a relationship without vaginal intercourse. Would you be sexually fulfilled in that kind of relationship?

Reactions: 6inchcock

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Conceptually though, I think a lot of transwomen are either mentally divorced from their male genitalia, or acutely aware of your average cis hetero male's aversion to sexual activity with a matching set of private parts... So it makes sense a lot of guys here would vocalize that they'd rather hold out for a woman with a working/available vagina, because otherwise a slippery slope of logic and preference comes into question with some harder answers.

I never thought about it like that, but you have a point.

You don't think this women being biologically a woman would matter? It would matter to me.