Question For Straight Men: How Important Is Vagina To You?

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since this is about relationships I thought this was the appropriate forum.

I know people can cohabitate, but would you want to be in a relationship without vaginal intercourse. Would you be sexually fulfilled in that kind of relationship?

I think the answer is still yes. Female circumcision happens all the time and it basically maims a young woman with no recourse.

Female genital mutilation

Religion and culture need to keep their fucking hands out of peoples reproductive systems without their wishes; sorry I digress but everyone here spends so much time on cock lopping I thought I would throw this in because it affects females as well.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So long as she was willing to satisfy my.needs or even better her sex drive matched mine SURE. There are a lot of ways to satisfy me sexually without a vagina. Strap on w/ hand job.... hope her butt hole and throat could take the extra use.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I both have not been able to enjoy her vagina (clit for sure!) for about a year now, only had sex a handful of times and its not like it used to be, at all. But we're very close and we pleasure each other as best as we can. Now if this hypothetical woman wallyj brings up can accept a large penis into her ass, then absolutely I think I could handle that! My wife can't take me in her ass, she has in the past but in 22 years of sex I've been in there, I think, only 7 times. Last time she gave it to me I was so nervous I'd hurt her I couldn't get hard and try! I could handle a woman that has no vagina or clitoris because she might be able to have orgasms in other ways (anally or from nipple stimulation...my wife cums from nipple play alone). If the relationship was hot and sexy and loving then yah.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m one of these guys that has to have pussy on a regular basis. I love it and I enjoy fucking so much. I’m not very happy when I don’t get it! I’m just being honest about myself. I really am a good guy just being honest as I have to have good sex!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you wouldn't enter into a romantic relationship with her?

If for some strange reason she can't give me pussy. We can be friends but no to a relationship. The pussy is essential for me to be in a relationship with a woman. Other than just friends.

Reactions: wallyj84
D

deleted1846971

Let's say you meet a woman. She is attractive and you get along with her so you go out on a few dates and you have a solid connection. However, around the fifth date she reveals that due to an accident she had some years ago, she no longer has a vagina or clitoris. She has a sex drive and is willing and able to do things like oral or anal sex but, anything involving the vagina is impossible.

Would you be willing to continue on with this relationship knowing that you'll never be able to have vaginal intercourse or eat out her vagina?

If you are the type who wants to reproduce, let's say that thanks to advances in modern medicine, she can still reproduce. Only her vagina, clitoris, etc. are gone.
This is the weirdest question ever, but no the relationship would not continue. Pussy is very important to me and I would be a liar to pretend it isn’t.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted1846971

Why is her orgasm important to you?
This is an even weirder question than the OP. I’m not @merc41, but my partner’s orgasm is of paramount importance. This is both from a selfish a d altruistic perspective. From a selfish perspective if she orgasms regularly she will enjoy the sex and want to have more sex with me, right? So it’s in my own best interest to make sure she cums nearly every time or as often as she would like.

From a more altruistic perspective enjoying the orgasms TOGETHER is a major part of sex. Even as a dominant partner I get off on my partner having an orgasm. Her orgasms are truly important.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This is an even weirder question than the OP. I’m not @merc41, but my partner’s orgasm is of paramount importance. This is both from a selfish a d altruistic perspective. From a selfish perspective if she orgasms regularly she will enjoy the sex and want to have more sex with me, right? So it’s in my own best interest to make sure she cums nearly every time or as often as she would like.

From a more altruistic perspective enjoying the orgasms TOGETHER is a major part of sex. Even as a dominant partner I get off on my partner having an orgasm. Her orgasms are truly important.

I agree, but I wanted to hear his opinion.

Reactions: deleted1846971

BBCDevin

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say you meet a woman. She is attractive and you get along with her so you go out on a few dates and you have a solid connection. However, around the fifth date she reveals that due to an accident she had some years ago, she no longer has a vagina or clitoris. She has a sex drive and is willing and able to do things like oral or anal sex but, anything involving the vagina is impossible.

Would you be willing to continue on with this relationship knowing that you'll never be able to have vaginal intercourse or eat out her vagina?

If you are the type who wants to reproduce, let's say that thanks to advances in modern medicine, she can still reproduce. Only her vagina, clitoris, etc. are gone.
I wouldn’t mind dating her at all and if it becomes more serious, if she’s truly the one why the hell not

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Isn't that a general truth though? I mean, is it just about anything that may be lacking in your partner be potentially readily available elsewhere? Seems like it could also be a compelling argument for polyamory in general, lol

agreed. the OP made the "lack thereof" very obvious and out there so for argument sake, there is no surprise factor here. you know right up front what you're getting into and the choice is either go with it and deal with it, or choose to pass and find something else. no hard feelings either way and no time/energy vested in the relationship.

Reactions: deleted1846971

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
agreed. the OP made the "lack thereof" very obvious and out there so for argument sake, there is no surprise factor here. you know right up front what you're getting into and the choice is either go with it and deal with it, or choose to pass and find something else. no hard feelings either way and no time/energy vested in the relationship.

I made it that way because I couldn't imagine someone choosing to leave a dedicated relationship due to the loss of a vagina.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I made it that way because I couldn't imagine someone choosing to leave a dedicated relationship due to the loss of a vagina.
Really dude

you couldn’t “imagine “ it

wow your a pretty naive man

To be honest . People leave a dedicated relationship more OFTEN then they don’t.

And often for a lot less reasons than a pretty serious disability to intimacy.

mid you get disabled... your divorce chances increase

have a disabled kid... your divorce rate increases

lose and income... your divorce rate shoots up
Impotent....guess what ...divorce rate shoots up....hell you could even be taken to court for a limp noodle in the past.

you soulful have to be quite the Polly Anna to think that this imaginary disappearing pussy ailment wouldn’t have a factor in splitting up

now everyone is gonna say “I never would”

but divorce court is full of people who once thought “I would never”