Question For Straight Men: How Important Is Vagina To You?

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say you meet a woman. She is attractive and you get along with her so you go out on a few dates and you have a solid connection. However, around the fifth date she reveals that due to an accident she had some years ago, she no longer has a vagina or clitoris. She has a sex drive and is willing and able to do things like oral or anal sex but, anything involving the vagina is impossible.

Would you be willing to continue on with this relationship knowing that you'll never be able to have vaginal intercourse or eat out her vagina?

If you are the type who wants to reproduce, let's say that thanks to advances in modern medicine, she can still reproduce. Only her vagina, clitoris, etc. are gone.
No. Anal sex has a shelf life and in my opinion its no match for Vagina. (in my opinion) And yes I've done both. I would say youre a nice person but youre not able to do what I need. The same way aloooootttt of women would turn down a man with no penis or even a really small one.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Everytime I fuck my woman I want to write another paragraph. It is without a doubt the most wonderful gift God gave man, a Woman. There is nothing in existence that is close to a woman vagina. Putting a cock in a Pussy is unlike anything else on earth. The feeling is beyond description. The most wonderful feeling a man has ever experienced Fucking a woman is man most wonderful feeling. Gods most wonderful gift to man is a woman. Beyond description.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everytime I fuck my woman I want to write another paragraph. It is without a doubt the most wonderful gift God gave man, a Woman. There is nothing in existence that is close to a woman vagina. Putting a cock in a Pussy is unlike anything else on earth. The feeling is beyond description. The most wonderful feeling a man has ever experienced Fucking a woman is man most wonderful feeling. Gods most wonderful gift to man is a woman. Beyond description.
I agreed with you 100% as I've experienced very similar. One thing I wanted to add is that this is also one way God intended so that life will continue, without vagina, none of us would be here.