Quick Intro

D

deleted12229651

G'day from Australia. Been cruising the forums for a few years now mostly reading up on mens sexual health issues. Also had the occasional cheeky wank to some of the really hot stories on here. Not new to forums but pretty new to opening up and talking about myself. Been told by all my partners I'm quite big. I'm gunna go with "above average" for now but nothing extreme. Will get some measurements happening later. Getting and staying hard long enough to take measurements is a bit of an issue these days due to medication. Just hoping to cruise the forums and maybe contribute for now. Pretty open minded

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Pegasus7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
G'day from Australia. Been cruising the forums for a few years now mostly reading up on mens sexual health issues. Also had the occasional cheeky wank to some of the really hot stories on here. Not new to forums but pretty new to opening up and talking about myself. Been told by all my partners I'm quite big. I'm gunna go with "above average" for now but nothing extreme. Will get some measurements happening later. Getting and staying hard long enough to take measurements is a bit of an issue these days due to medication. Just hoping to cruise the forums and maybe contribute for now. Pretty open minded[/QUOTE