Quitting Smoking Vs Vaping

ksafimova

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can't say for sure I have enough med to go on treatment but I guess you're right - it's working and I should continue. Despite I ordered just a little chantix I didn't spend much as I thought before. Chantix has side effects with some people but I don't feel anything strange. I suppose it's because of quality type of it. Anyway we'll see
When I first started to quit, I tried a bunch of nicotine patches, lollipops, gum ... It’s not a good idea to quit, it’s better to choose one, because I felt the side effects of these methods. I also tried vaping. Well, if he had a bright taste, then he quickly got bored and I was already going for a new pack of cigarettes.

Helirond

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that book, by Allan Carr if I am not mistaken, but I have never finished reading it. If you remember he said that it was ok to keep smoking while reading it so here I am. Well, I have quit smoking in a way as I switched to vaping which considered to not be as harmful. One day I think I'll finish reading the book and free myself of the nicotine burden. Still, I don't think that this will happen soon as I am 24, hit the gym regularly and lead a healthy lifestyle except for the fact that I vape of course :).

Reactions: Gj816

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know that book, by Allan Carr if I am not mistaken, but I have never finished reading it. If you remember he said that it was ok to keep smoking while reading it so here I am. Well, I have quit smoking in a way as I switched to vaping which considered to not be as harmful. One day I think I'll finish reading the book and free myself of the nicotine burden. Still, I don't think that this will happen soon as I am 24, hit the gym regularly and lead a healthy lifestyle except for the fact that I vape of course :).

The decision to quit comes on the last page (spoiler alert).

It can happen as soon as now. Today is a new day, tomorrow another one. A new beginning is within grasp. I was 24 once too. Had a pack a day habit, went to the gym, ate well. It doesn't get any easier as time goes by.

What's your hangup?

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Vaping has got to be healthier than smoking, but it's a bugger to give up
Inhaling large quantities of heat vaporized propylene glycol is probably about equally as dangerous, if not worse. Ever heard of popcorn lung?

And still doesn't address the core problem, which is an addiction to nicotine.

Reactions: DerrickRigg

Ldn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Inhaling large quantities of heat vaporized propylene glycol is probably about equally as dangerous, if not worse. Ever heard of popcorn lung?

And still doesn't address the core problem, which is an addiction to nicotine.

Neither is great, but I would feel better vaping than inhaling the thousands of chemcials in the average cig.

Nicotine is an issue with both, but I find the nicotine withdrawal from vaping, far worse