Raceplay - Thoughts? Participation?

I hate it. I find it gross and I’ve had so many black guys hmu who are into this. It’s racist to me and not sexy. Everyone has their thing but it’s such a turn off when it’s bright up
 
  • Like
Reactions: malakos
Hello Everyone,

Fit and young guy here that have really been getting into raceplay lately. Never thought it would be something I would get into. Also saw myself and a dominate top when I started date. Im a tall guy with a big dick. My first experience was with a ex that would always try to get me to flip and it took 2 years before I would even try it. After that... everything changed!

Long story short after allowing him to fuck me more and more he started becoming very vocal. Talking all kinds of shit and everything had to do with our racial differences. Im still amazed on how much it turns me on and how often I want it.

How many of you out there get into raceplay? If so... why do you think it turns you on?
Not here to judge people who are... but for me its a automatic NO whatsoever.
 
I like abusive raceplay but I think it’s just that I have a fetish for hate and it doesn’t actually reflect anything like racist views or how i view myself. Also I think we really want to see someone act unfiltered after moments of unaddressed tension in our everyday lives (which might be all in our heads).
 
never thought I’d be into it, but after uncovering some of it through my twitter porn black hole, I’m now a fan.
The way I see it, life is too short to be PC in the bedroom, if it turns you on, and it’s consensual, no harm.
That being said, submissive Asian bottom guy, so any dom guys into RP hit me up, plus points if you’re in SoCal!
 
  • Like
Reactions: aussiehungbloke
It's not something I've done, and don't know if I ever would or how it would work for me. But, it is something I've jacked off to a lot. If I'm honest, I think what turns me on about it is the taboo aspect, and how much it pisses off some people. I don't mean I want people to actually feel degraded, I mean some people just take life too damned seriously, and I like breaking that.

I don't see it as any different from guys getting off on being called F's, at least not in principle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rockhardbttm
It's not something I've done, and don't know if I ever would or how it would work for me. But, it is something I've jacked off to a lot. If I'm honest, I think what turns me on about it is the taboo aspect, and how much it pisses off some people. I don't mean I want people to actually feel degraded, I mean some people just take life too damned seriously, and I like breaking that.

I don't see it as any different from guys getting off on being called F's, at least not in principle.
There really isn’t any difference, people just want to make it so. I’ve seen people get off on some of the most insane things but when it come to Raceplay there is some kind of moral superiority. While they’re out there caged spanked and pissed on. It’s a little weird to me how folks separate certain things in their heads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Topher the Gopher
im white and i live in sweden, i love the typical white american dude or swedish dude, think stocholm guys. but i have a kink or deep desire for arab men idk why. i wouldnt date one because i would be ashamed but i love arab men in secret. arab skinny hung men that is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tagesreste
im white and i live in sweden, i love the typical white american dude or swedish dude, think stocholm guys. but i have a kink or deep desire for arab men idk why. i wouldnt date one because i would be ashamed but i love arab men in secret. arab skinny hung men that is.
Why would you be ashamed?! Help me understand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted41731771
Why would you be ashamed?! Help me understand.
because most of my family have a notion of arab men black men are more of the ghetto type or the type that is not as acceptable so to speak, its also part of the unknown as i usually see or hang around white men.
 
because most of my family have a notion of arab men black men are more of the ghetto type or the type that is not as acceptable so to speak, its also part of the unknown as i usually see or hang around white men,

I appreciate your honesty. Now, here's some more: I don't want to hear that shit.

You said most your family has a notion or Arab men, Black men are more of the ghetto type or the type that is not acceptable. Don't be like most of your family--be like the other portion that is not like them. What you are speaking to is an attraction to men of color, and you're ashamed of that that because most your family are racist?

As a Black man, I'll end with this: It's beautiful that you have an attraction to men of color. That said, we have had to deal with enough shit from ignorant people who look like you, and we're still fucking dealing. So, before you decide to explore this attraction, figure out what the fuck you're going to do with this crazy racism and shame you're holding on to. Don't fetishize us.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: jsmichigander
Raceplay, it's something i could take into a consideration as my "gay awakening"..never been with a black man, ad it's not si easy for me to approach people usually; but yeah for me black man are awesome, sometimes funny and spontaneous, sometimes they just irk you as all other people of course!
Hello Everyone,

Fit and young guy here that have really been getting into raceplay lately. Never thought it would be something I would get into. Also saw myself and a dominate top when I started date. Im a tall guy with a big dick. My first experience was with a ex that would always try to get me to flip and it took 2 years before I would even try it. After that... everything changed!

Long story short after allowing him to fuck me more and more he started becoming very vocal. Talking all kinds of shit and everything had to do with our racial differences. Im still amazed on how much it turns me on and how often I want it.

How many of you out there get into raceplay? If so... why do you think it turns you on?