Racism? Or Simply Preference? Who Is Right Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted464787

Really ? Were reporting stuff again ? The whole affirmative action discussion we’re having is completely off topic. That’s why I started that thread over there in the politics section because that’s where it belongs. Try not to become so triggered. People can’t take you serious.

by the way, b.c. (Who disagrees with me on just about everything politically) Agreed with me on the difference between could vs will in the other thread you created.

you are now left with 2 options:

1) go and accuse b.c. Of implying that people of color aren’t qualified to work (I know you won’t do this one... you don’t have the balls to do it)

or

2) apologize for claiming that I was implying that people of color aren’t qualified to work. Or... and I’m being very generous here... at the very least acknowledge that you misunderstood and misinterpreted this statement that you’ve been arguing over for nearly 2 pages now.

Pick your poison.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the conversation naturally, and slowly drifted into affirmative action. And then he threw up 2 completely unrelated articles referring to white supremacy and the attack on the capitol, and where all those people came from.

why you’re choosing to attack me over that is beyond me.

who’s attacking you ? I’m merely stating a fact that us talking about affirmative action isn’t on topic with the point of this thread.

Reactions: deleted15807

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
by the way, b.c. (Who disagrees with me on just about everything politically) Agreed with me on the difference between could vs will in the other thread you created.

you are now left with 2 options:

1) go and accuse b.c. Of implying that people of color aren’t qualified to work (I know you won’t do this one... you don’t have the balls to do it)

or

2) apologize for claiming that I was implying that people of color aren’t qualified to work. Or... and I’m being very generous here... at the very least acknowledge that you misunderstood and misinterpreted this statement that you’ve been arguing over for nearly 2 pages now.

Pick your poison.

just addressed it. Maybe I should quote what you said over there so everyone can get a clearer picture.

D

deleted464787

who’s attacking you ? I’m merely stating a fact that us talking about affirmative action isn’t on topic with the point of this thread.

And Im stating that the discussion naturally progressed into affirmative action. Then Sargon comes and posts some bullshit articles about white supremacy and attacks on the capitol. Not a natural progression--I assume just him trying to spread more of his hate-mongering propaganda to paint me as a white supremacist and... sympathizer with those that attacked the capitol? /shrug

D

deleted15807

yeaaaahhhhh... I’m gonna publicly go on record right now as someone who condemns both white supremacy, as well as the violent attacks on the capitol.

Who cares? Your words and over 500 posts in this thread leave an unmistakable conclusion whether your beliefs. The evidence is overwhelming.

this post has nothing to do with thread.

My my "reported it". Apparently as the post remains you're alone on this issue.

.... completely unrelated to this thread.
Riiight and affirmative action has to do with "racism or simply preference..." thread. Maybe I should report you.

Reactions: Nigel Atkinson

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could not fathom turning down a woman based on her skin color. I think about my past partners and experiences with women from all different ethnicities and I'm thankful for the memories I made with them.

You racist folks are really are missing out on the beauty of this world. It's sad.

Reactions: deleted15807
D

deleted464787

Your point was over when you said "i love steak i hate onions i think there gross."
Nothing needs to be further said.
.......But im sure you"d be friends with an onion.

I will never deny that an onion is a legitimate food.

I would never judge someone else who does like onions.

Onions just don’t have any value to my taste buds. That doesn’t mean I believe they don’t have any value at all.

Honey badger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Person are not values....functions are.
In denoting people as such, you are saying they are only of service to your need, by defining them as lesser for your" taste" as complete humans but tolerable resources for you to gain from, as would be friends, that accomidate your comfort or convienience.
You are a racist.

D

deleted464787

Person are not values....functions are.
In denoting people as such, you are saying they are only of service to your need, by defining them as lesser for your" taste" as complete humans but tolerable resources for you to gain from, as would be friends, that accomidate your comfort or convienience.
You are a racist.

oh god... another person trying to tell me what I’m saying. I’m beginning to notice a common tactic here.

All people have value to me. Some people do not have value for me sexually. But that doesn’t mean that can’t have value elsewhere.

you need to get over yourself.

I never put anything on Grindr. If I like the guy fine. Saying that I’ve been with white guys, black men, European guys, Brazilian and others. Best time was guy from Ethiopia I met whilst at university, fucking gorgeous and wow massive cock. But everyone has their preferences, I don’t see the need to put what some put. But that’s entirely up to them.

In fact best times I’ve had have been with black guys, really great smiles, polite and most are big boys.

D

deleted464787

I never put anything on Grindr. If I like the guy fine. Saying that I’ve been with white guys, black men, European guys, Brazilian and others. Best time was guy from Ethiopia I met whilst at university, fucking gorgeous and wow massive cock. But everyone has their preferences, I don’t see the need to put what some put. But that’s entirely up to them.

In fact best times I’ve had have been with black guys, really great smiles, polite and most are big boys.

don’t get me wrong... you do what’s best for you. But I just don’t see what’s wrong with putting down what turns you on. Especially on a hook up app such as grindr.

I also don’t understand how people like @Nigel Atkinson and @sargon20 can say that this statement:

“ mostly attracted to white guys“

Is racist, because you’re not including minorities. but this statement:

“ mostly attracted to black guys“

is fetishism, because you ARE. Social justice taken too far... And they’ll never be happy either way.

don’t get me wrong... you do what’s best for you. But I just don’t see what’s wrong with putting down what turns you on. Especially on a hook up app such as grindr.

I also don’t understand how people like @Nigel Atkinson and @sargon20 can say that this statement:

“ mostly attracted to white guys“

Is racist, because you’re not including minorities. but this statement:

“ mostly attracted to black guys“

is fetishism, because you ARE. Social justice taken too far... And they’ll never be happy either way.
Completely agree, put what you want. But there are ways to word stuff, I’ve seen some of the profiles on Grindr and they are vile.

D

deleted464787

Completely agree, put what you want. But there are ways to word stuff, I’ve seen some of the profiles on Grindr and they are vile.

Oh I agree as well. I’ve seen some Blatantly racist remarks. But putting mostly attracted to “x” really is a benign statement.

I’ve come across many profiles saying looking for Latinos. I’m obviously not Latino. And I don’t get worked up by it at all. I move on to another profile.

D

deleted464787

Until you actually listen to the "just a preference" crowd and find out they have a range of issues and challenges with minorities. Then you connect the dots and find out it's more than just "preference".

I’m curious what “issues and challenges” you think I have with minorities.

I think this is another case of you making up stories about me and using that to make your narrative, rather than actually knowing anything about me.

but hey, that’s how you and Nigel treat people you disagree with around here. You do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.