Ralphy Perdomo (dominicanpapi4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those $99 for VIP. I’ll give it two months and see when he decides to switch it up or if he’ll just take the quick money and leave
I just need to know one thing.. the pic that says "this is how it would look if you were on your knees".. is it full nudity ? Because if something like that isn't nude then I doubt the rest will be. The dm one wasn't full nude. All underwear

I just need to know one thing.. the pic that says "this is how it would look if you were on your knees".. is it full nudity ? Because if something like that isn't nude then I doubt the rest will be. The dm one wasn't full nude. All underwear
Doubt it nude since he sold underwear pics for $30 and those only cost $20

Its actually kind of sad lol
Listen, We already know how his onlyfans is gonna turn out. No matter how many red flags yall see, people are STILL gonna purchase his medicore content cause they just thirsty like that. He’s already passed $3000 its just a few days and he still banking. lol i dont even blame him. Gays are so easy and gullible

It’s not I was dumb enough to buy it, it’s him in black boxer briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.