Ralphy Perdomo (dominicanpapi4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been just re-posting the same pictures on OF like his IG content and taking longer to respond to see if he’s ever gonna show his cock and not just , his butt ,lol

but it u follow him on social media. He’s been hanging out with his ex girlfriend, in Miami

so my money is on = that his page will be taken down. Soon

I offered him 100 show so I can share with you guys but nothing ughhhhhh oh well
Go open a savings account. Stop supporting these losers.

He lying straight out his ass
100% agree with you because that’s all he shows he’s just trying to bate more users because he wants them to pay $100 VIP and not show any of the goods besides the ass

The new pics on OF he’s been filming is in his ex girlfriends apartment in Miami and if you try to call him out on Instagram, he restricts you and delete your comment look closely at his stories and elenas , he’s in her place until he goes back to Texas september 1st the funny thing is he’s filming content when she’s away at least make it worth our wild b4 she finds out

Reactions: Enisee
100% agree with you because that’s all he shows he’s just trying to bate more users because he wants them to pay $100 VIP and not show any of the goods besides the ass

The new pics on OF he’s been filming is in his ex girlfriends apartment in Miami and if you try to call him out on Instagram, he restricts you and delete your comment look closely at his stories and elenas , he’s in her place until he goes back to Texas september 1st the funny thing is he’s filming content when she’s away at least make it worth our wild b4 she finds out
Maybe he’ll start making stuff with hector Branden and Osvaldo now that he’s moving back…again

Reactions: Chris90210
This is one of those threads I always oddly always looked forward to coming to, knowing I'd see nothing truly explicit. The fantasy of what his dick were like actually excited me. As the fantasy fades I am happy yall shared so now I know and it's surprisingly very nice! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.