Random Sexual Confessions!

Athena Kolva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi! I was unable to find a place for random sexual confession things, so! I'm doing this here!
Feel free to post your own random confession thing!

I've wanted to share this ever since I started doing it- Over time I noticed the like 0.0003 seconds my receptive sexual partner clenches themselves, it OVERWHELMS me with incredible stimulation. I wished people did this more often. I don't say anything as I, more than anything, want them to have more fun.

So! Eventually mid anal session for myself recieving, I randomly remembered that, and started manually full force clenching my butthole. My sexual partner came quite quickly, and hard.

I have been doing this every single time I recieve, ever since. While it does take a ton of energy out of me, and makes things more difficult for me, it makes me sooo happy to give people that incredible stimulation at all times.

TL;DR- I manually clench my ass every time I'm being fucked for the entire session, as to gift the giver incredible stimulation.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was thrown out of a gay sauna for bad behaviour, which amused me at the time, but once I'd left I realised that in my haste I had left my glasses inside and had to go crawling back and ask reallly nicely if they could go find them...

They did.

:)

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I took money for seX

this girl wanted to have sex with me and in order to keep it on the FWB level I told her I would do it but it would cost her 100.00 she payed and I did it. She called me back
4 times and paid each time.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I flashed my husband in a souvenir shop in Daytona Beach because he was going commando, and I wanted to tease him.

Unfortunately, there was collateral damage in the form of a 20-something young woman who happened to witness the whole thing. So instead of him being embarrassed for trying to hide a boner I was the one who finally asked him to leave when the woman kept following me around. Did she wonder if I was going to do it again?

That curtailed my flashing habit, for a few weeks anyway.

DeviantAmateur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I let a CD fuck me but I was too much of a butt virgin and hurt a lot so didn’t last that long. Helped him jerk off to finish and have a couple of laughs after. Pretty sure he wanted me to top him but was a lot taller then me lol.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thrown out of a gay sauna for bad behaviour, which amused me at the time, but once I'd left I realised that in my haste I had left my glasses inside and had to go crawling back and ask reallly nicely if they could go find them...

They did.

:)
What kind of bad behavior gets you kicked out of a gay sauna??

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I once threw a vibrating dildo into the street when I was using it outdoors (kinda drunk) and it wasn't getting me off.

My roommate at the time saw it and laughed his ass off.

The next morning it was nowhere to be found.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Enjoyed telephone sex with a female friend then some months later we hooked up in the flesh. I had lied about how big my penis is. She was shocked that I actually have a tiny cock. Her disappointment was I lasted less than minute when I fucked her leaving her totally unsatisfied.

Reactions: Korindie and M_log