Random thoughts II

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Where is the original Random Thoughts thread?

Whoop! Just found it in Etcetera! Random thoughts

For a second there, I thought Random thoughts 1 got shut down because of the fact that it was So full.:biggrin1:

Anyways, Random thought:

Have you ever had a whopper of a cold that just won't get away? Leaky faucets for a nose, throat that is raw...

Me feels VERY unsexy at the moment.:biggrin1:

Reactions: deleted22016481
Media
Stop it, you are making me blush! :tongue:
I thought you were going to hurl, Jeffy Boy! Or that you had a hardon coming on.

Teachers are professional...though, I ran so hard Friday, I thought I was gonna puke from exhaustion...
And this is a normal day in the life of a teacher, young one, and you will do this 180+ days a year for the next 35 years without ever a thank you or a show of appreciation. And people wonder and complain that we have the entire summer off. We are recuperating, taking summer courses, and have put the equivalent of an entire year's work of classroom time and unpaid overtime into 36 weeks. Welcome to the easy life of a teacher! LOL!

Reactions: alcor972

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1: Do monkeys eat cheese?

2: Do guys who have lost limbs get harder erections due to more blood?

Media
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
So, why am I so happy you ask?

My parents recently upgraded to good internet AND got me a ROUTER, so I can use my own computer!!

LADIES and GENTLEMEN, Jeff Black is back:biggrin1: :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Now, Jeff, you know that there is someone who has campaigned relentlessly to start your engine, and could be here within the hour to rev it up!:biggrin1:

Yah, Sam... but you know how it is... When you are in the mood for a vegan paneer, you just dont' want steak. IT doesn't mean that the steak isn't sexy as hell... it just means, I want the paneer.:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yah, Sam... but you know how it is... When you are in the mood for a vegan paneer, you just dont' want steak. IT doesn't mean that the steak isn't sexy as hell... it just means, I want the paneer.:biggrin1:

Sadly, the only paneer currently available is located in a small dish balanced on my naked body, atwain nipples and belly-button. :rolleyes: