Randomly and unconsciously holding your own boob

AllieHeidi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Any other ladies find themselves doing this? It's usually if I'm just lounging around and relaxing at home watching TV or reading. I won't even think about it, but at some point I will just reach in my shirt, bra, etc., and hold my boob. It's like some sort of comfort and is not sexual in any way whatsoever.

I think my brain just registers: "Need comfort. Soft thing is comfort. Boob is soft. Hold boob." That's, obviously, an oversimplification but I wanted to know that I'm not losing it and other women find themselves doing this subconsciously as well. So, naturally I looked to science for an answer. Turns out, this is a thing we do. And it's not because we're being weirdos. :joy:

The surprising reason why women love cupping their breasts: ‘Give ‘em a squeeze’

A 2020 TikTok from Cosmopolitan magazine that recently resurfaced gives viewers a “boob science lesson” about why women feel at peace when they cup their own breasts.

When you do that, “your pituitary gland is releasing oxytocin, which is the same chemical that releases when you snuggle with someone,” the video narrator explains.

Fascinating stuff.

Once doing a little of after sleeping we coddle and she fell asleep and my hand was on her breast.
It surprise me that she squished them asleep with my hand included.
When she woke up i told her and she was surprised and didn't remember.
Never noticed that behavior on any woman but i am know to miss hairstyle changes.

• Haha
Reactions: AllieHeidi
I do sometimes? But it is t really a conscious choice to feel better. It just is nice sometimes when I’m not in a playing mood.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do it when I'm stressed. I am also frequently stressed. So, the "mindless squeezage" occurs often, apparently. Never in public or when I'm around other people, though.

This is basically the female equivalent to dudes cupping their junk when they're lounging around.

Reactions: KayleynScott