Rant for the DNA ? I guess

Hexygoodboy

Experimental Member
Media
I don’t know if i can but i want to post for people who want to share the hate
Of their daily problems. For example i’m 32 years old dude that was depressed most of his life. My life was always “almost” average in everything. When I was a little kid I’ve had a USG, where my doctor said “there are small testicles, but it happens when a penis is small” I remembered this to this day. I was looking for a cure since then. I had boyfriends till 25yo then I closed myself. I looked into everything to make myself whole… I’ve had receiving hair line, hairy body, no ass, almost no dick or balls but people said I was handsome… and that should be enough. Now I’m 32 and I am after a hair transplant, looking for a dick and balls enlargement surgery but preferably most natural. And fucking still angry at something or someone that my body is as it is. I feel like sometimes sharing is best way to deal with things so I wanted to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Southeastern
You need to have more self-confidence. If people say you are beautiful, why do you think negatively about yourself? Seek therapy. It will help you deeply. You even dated for a long time! If you wanted to have a hair transplant, okay, but is the procedure really necessary for your genitals? Because you dated for all that time and it didn't stop you from dating. Seek professional help. Receive my prayers!