Rate The Pussy Above You

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And strangely enough they really do look like the characters if the characters were cats :laughing:.

Cats-personalities.jpg
Script idea a transporter error makes them cats and found tribbles.
6lPNOkx_d.jpg

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd climb in bed with her!
Yes, well, I would have climbed into bed with this Pussy too. Pussy Galore........bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah Back in the day,hey.. hey :)
pussy.png

Geezus it's sad when no one else remembers this :) :) Just as well I'm young enough, but not old enough, to drive a keyboard for entertainment. Well, it's about rate the pussy above you...inneet?

Geeze I'm so pathetic...hahahahhaa :)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I play this cute lil game called Secret Cat Forest.

Some pics from the fun..
View attachment 39654521 View attachment 39654531 View attachment 39654541
It's just cute and stupid.

That's adorable. The wife would love to play something like that as much time as she spends on her phone :rolleyes:. Where do you get it from and is it just for phones or computers and tablets as well? I'm also assuming it's some kind of sim-like game where you can control the cats or is there some other goal involved?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That's adorable. The wife would love to play something like that as much time as she spends on her phone :rolleyes:. Where do you get it from and is it just for phones or computers and tablets as well? I'm also assuming it's some kind of sim-like game where you can control the cats or is there some other goal involved?
It's an idle game where you collect wood to craft furniture and toys to attract cats and befriend them. You have to supply them with fish from the stream.

The cats don't do much, they come and go but you can't control them like a sims game.

It's really simple but I think it's cute.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thanks. I'm guessing then you can download it at the Google Playstore then? I'll have to tell her about it.