Real inside info about females experiencing SIZE

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
By "sadly vanilla", did you mean that she likes only vanilla sex but you would prefer kinky sex?
I'm guessing but.

I've seen a fair chunk of posts where the guy's GF did stuff with the ex that she'd never do with said guy. For example loved giving her ex bjs, but hates giving her current which is smaller, whether that is the reason or not is up for debate. Stuff like that.

If not that then I'd guess the positions would be limited because of slipping out. Combination of her body fat, his body fat, and length.

Reactions: amazzzed2

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dont read anything into that angle - did more stuff with past...

when people make love they are expressing their feelings for / if you had a relationship in past that was more physical based than "normal" for you then that would have been the case for you too... then there is that stuff that everyone should try once, I guess, and you would have been more likely to do said things with a lover you met at a hiking exhibition than the one you locked eyes with at the study hall

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: amazzzed2

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Addic(k)tion is the operable word! Being fucked by a big cock is both a psychological and a physical addiction. For many women, deep and wide penetration releases a wave of hormonal chemistry that is addicting. I have seen it over and over. Most of the women I have sex with are married or in long term relationships, and there have been a lot of them. I have heard over and over, "I can't stop thinking about how you feel inside me." -- or the equivalent.
True. I’ve done a lot of things, made and lost $, lived as I chose.

But—truth—-I could have never worked a day and my cock would have taken me around the world,

MySmallOne

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a story from my wife I have already wrote about.

It was during her college years, she was sharing a flat with two girls. One of them was together with a guy who was massive according to her stories. However this girl always complained this guy was dumb life wise and sex wise.

When the two broke up, my wife, who had always been quite vanilla, with some LTRs where the guys were always average, got extremely curious above his cock and decided to call him to hang out together. Apparently the stories from her friend were real, this guy was quite long and extremely thick. They started to fuck around and she kept him as a fuck buddy, whom she also fucked also during her following relationship. She said it had been physically the best sex of her life even if she couldn’t not create a real intimate connection.

She stopped calling him when she started a new LTR.

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife still doesn't like to admit that size matters, despite having the biggest size preference of any woman I've ever known. She has her best times when I'm around 8.5x6.5-7 inches pumped. I do believe she'd be fine with average, since I've made her cum several other ways (including half-hard and using half my penis lol), but nothing is better for her than massive size and fast strokes. She cums sooner, harder, and more times. But when she first touches it, pumped, her reaction is always "Oh, no, it's too big." and telling me she doesn't want to do it. Then 5 minutes into thrusting, her eyes are rolled back and she's breathlessly moaning and cumming.:joy:

I think the reason she doesn't want to admit it is that she doesn't want to admit she preferred bigger for all those years we were fucking before I pumped. I wouldn't care, but she doesn't seem to get that. I'm just glad we have a great sex life now! (And did before, frankly!)