Really unsure.

Javerian

1st Like
Media
Uhm, hi everyone. I've been an lpsg like member for a very long time and I almost never post, just lurk. So, I'm very anxious even typing this.
I have a huge collection of pictures and videos of a lot of people who are now famous, but weren't back then.
I don't know what to do with them, it's just I'm over keeping them and want to get rid of it all, it takes ups a lot of space.
I'm talking people who use to show face, but now don't - reddit, tumblr, instagram, twitter, and now ppv onlyfans people who back then bearded it all.
I hope you can understand the situation I am in, I'd rather be gone with them. However...
Ugh I don't know what to do.
I

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Uhm, hi everyone. I've been an lpsg like member for a very long time and I almost never post, just lurk. So, I'm very anxious even typing this.
I have a huge collection of pictures and videos of a lot of people who are now famous, but weren't back then.
I don't know what to do with them, it's just I'm over keeping them and want to get rid of it all, it takes ups a lot of space.
I'm talking people who use to show face, but now don't - reddit, tumblr, instagram, twitter, and now ppv onlyfans people who back then bearded it all.
I hope you can understand the situation I am in, I'd rather be gone with them. However...
Ugh I don't know what to do.
I

Hello,

Content that contains faces of models who no longer show their faces means they had a situation that required them to make that change.

I suggest deleting this type of content and doing someone a favor!

Thanks,

LPSG Richard