From what I remember Barry Allen got his powers in a lab accident, lol.

Nah, I rarely take pics of my dick, even less flash them, but I'll do it if someone asks nicely in person.

Reactions: Eros888
No motivation in public. I would guess a large number of women would not appreciate a random guy flashing / exposing their private parts to them. Even on LPSG, if you want to piss of a LPSG woman, send her dick pictures that she did not ask for

I know that toilets can be a play ground ; but is was not long ago Vice police across this country staked out public toilets looking for a flasher; or a self pleasuring guy

Lewd and Lascivious Behavior? Lewd and lascivious behavior is a legal term that refers to offensive sexual conduct. Generally, lewd conduct involves touching the genitals, buttocks, or breasts sexually. Touching may be with the intent to gratify yourself sexually or to arouse another person

Reactions: tobythecat
It feels so good to have people look at you. It feels so good to be out there even if they are not looking AT you. If I could I would show my dick to everyone on the planet. I would do everything naked if I wouldn't get arrested. I often drive places naked. Love it.
I suppose down deep it's a desire and urge to push it into every hole I see! :)

Attachments

Reactions: coffinhack
What is the reason that you show off your dick and balls to people. People you know or don't know you show it. Why? What is your motivation?
Reasons men flash??

Cos they are Perverts?!

Early on I didn't really know how to talk to girls, so "accidental" flashes or opportunities for casual nudity where a substitute for flirting.

Later, such as when I was in corporate jobs, it was a way to establish some power. Working out, playing golf, etc, gave opportunities to end up in a locker room next to guys I felt like I wanted to make a point to.

And -probably one of the big ones for guys that read these threads - I won't shy away from an chance to stand at a urinal next to a guy who is dating an ex or who used to see my date that night. One of my favorite bars in town still has a trough style urinal and if you walk in and the guy is standing there, he is kind of a captive audience. I may or may not decide to double down with eye contact, but you can always tell how they react, even out of your peripheral vision.

Reactions: Linkguy13
And -probably one of the big ones for guys that read these threads - I won't shy away from an chance to stand at a urinal next to a guy who is dating an ex or who used to see my date that night. One of my favorite bars in town still has a trough style urinal and if you walk in and the guy is standing there, he is kind of a captive audience. I may or may not decide to double down with eye contact, but you can always tell how they react, even out of your peripheral vision.
Damn. If I may ask, what kind of reactions have you gotten and what’re your favorite/most memorable instances of displaying dominance?