Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@highnal - great story! I hope that when I go on my RCI cruise at the end of August, the chance to play will be there. I wonder how they're handling the sauna and steam room with the current situation we're in.

I went on a cruise in 2018 Royal Carribean Voyage or vision I don’t remember but it was out of Texas: This was my first time being single recently divorced. So here goes:

So it was a day at sea for us as we (my friend group) spent it at the pool. Me being the dL curious guy I am I decided to check out the locker room in the gym as it was just steps away from
The adult pool area.
Upon entering I see a locker room with benches several lockers a mirror and a toilet room, Then another door which I proceed to open and it’s a large circular room with 4 showers and 2 glass doors that lead to a sauna and a steam room 2 large benches between and some hooks for your stuff.
I immediately go back and change out of my wet swim clothes and get naked wrap a towel and go into the second room. I see a man sitting just outside the sauna I say hello and enter, It’s your typical dark sauna and I’m completely alone. Well low and behold the gentleman outside showers off ( clear view of showers) then quickly comes back in and sits right next to The door, the angle in which he sits he can see anyone entering this area. We make very small
Talk and sit in silence. He then spreads his legs and i can see his dick ever so slightly. We talk some more and i see him touch it. Both dripping with sweat. He then removes his towel completely and sits there fully naked.
( let’s back track) this man is definitely a dad bod some fat but a healthy fat Hes very attractive, mid 40’s tall thick but soft, a little nerdy but still handsome. His dick is very large soft… as for me I’m 29 dad bod but trim i had been working out a lot so my body was tight and pumped but like i said i still have a bit of a gut, I’m 5’10 tan and soft I’m more of a grower 6 inches at full mast!)
I ask him nice hang man and he says thanks man! I say do you mind if i remove my towel? I’m trying to take advance of the full sauna experience here lol and he says go for it, i remove it and slightly over my dick I’m soft but got a semi and my boy didn’t disappoint me he was full and growing! He compliments my body and i open my towel and he says nice cock! So then i move over and he starts stroking, I ask if he wants to cum together and he says he just edges and he’s in here every day he’s married with kids and this is is alone relaxing time! I immediately am intrigued! He tells me to cum and he wants to watch! I tell him ok but i have one favor to ask! I wanted to explore a mans body in this state and see if i really like men! And he says I’m your canvas! So i literally explore him! Touching every part of his body! He bent over for me showing me his entire hole, his balls armpits and every thing every inch! I was so hard! He then sits on the bench and i sit on top of him! I can feel his dick pressed against my hole and his Pre cum dripping i apply a bit of pressure to feel and the i get up a bit. Out sweat is literally dripping on to eachother he tries to kiss me but i give him my neck and he does. I then incline I’m ready to Jack off and he says oh one favor… please cum
All over my dick so i do! I shower for him and walk out! He told me to
Come back the next day but I was nervous of getting caught and possibly going further. But It was the best experience I’ve ever had! Mainly for him allowing me to explore his body! A true gift for a straight curious guy newly divorced. I can’t wait to cruise again just hope they have a sauna

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Washington D. C. (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I went on a cruise in 2018 Royal Carribean Voyage or vision I don’t remember but it was out of Texas: This was my first time being single recently divorced. So here goes:

So it was a day at sea for us as we (my friend group) spent it at the pool. Me being the dL curious guy I am I decided to check out the locker room in the gym as it was just steps away from
The adult pool area.
Upon entering I see a locker room with benches several lockers a mirror and a toilet room, Then another door which I proceed to open and it’s a large circular room with 4 showers and 2 glass doors that lead to a sauna and a steam room 2 large benches between and some hooks for your stuff.
I immediately go back and change out of my wet swim clothes and get naked wrap a towel and go into the second room. I see a man sitting just outside the sauna I say hello and enter, It’s your typical dark sauna and I’m completely alone. Well low and behold the gentleman outside showers off ( clear view of showers) then quickly comes back in and sits right next to The door, the angle in which he sits he can see anyone entering this area. We make very small
Talk and sit in silence. He then spreads his legs and i can see his dick ever so slightly. We talk some more and i see him touch it. Both dripping with sweat. He then removes his towel completely and sits there fully naked.
( let’s back track) this man is definitely a dad bod some fat but a healthy fat Hes very attractive, mid 40’s tall thick but soft, a little nerdy but still handsome. His dick is very large soft… as for me I’m 29 dad bod but trim i had been working out a lot so my body was tight and pumped but like i said i still have a bit of a gut, I’m 5’10 tan and soft I’m more of a grower 6 inches at full mast!)
I ask him nice hang man and he says thanks man! I say do you mind if i remove my towel? I’m trying to take advance of the full sauna experience here lol and he says go for it, i remove it and slightly over my dick I’m soft but got a semi and my boy didn’t disappoint me he was full and growing! He compliments my body and i open my towel and he says nice cock! So then i move over and he starts stroking, I ask if he wants to cum together and he says he just edges and he’s in here every day he’s married with kids and this is is alone relaxing time! I immediately am intrigued! He tells me to cum and he wants to watch! I tell him ok but i have one favor to ask! I wanted to explore a mans body in this state and see if i really like men! And he says I’m your canvas! So i literally explore him! Touching every part of his body! He bent over for me showing me his entire hole, his balls armpits and every thing every inch! I was so hard! He then sits on the bench and i sit on top of him! I can feel his dick pressed against my hole and his Pre cum dripping i apply a bit of pressure to feel and the i get up a bit. Out sweat is literally dripping on to eachother he tries to kiss me but i give him my neck and he does. I then incline I’m ready to Jack off and he says oh one favor… please cum
All over my dick so i do! I shower for him and walk out! He told me to
Come back the next day but I was nervous of getting caught and possibly going further. But It was the best experience I’ve ever had! Mainly for him allowing me to explore his body! A true gift for a straight curious guy newly divorced. I can’t wait to cruise again just hope they have a sauna

Great story! "Striaght" married men in the sauna/steam are such a weakness of mine!

Reactions: 10439521

Great story! "Striaght" married men in the sauna/steam are such a weakness of mine!
Thanks definitely hot! I’m more into the DL “straight” on straight or Masc bi type myself

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks definitely hot! I’m more into the DL “straight” on straight or Masc bi type myself
I am definitely most attracted to masculine guys too, ideally 35+ with a nice dad bod haha. I have a cruise in less than a month and cannot wait! US cruises have started back, so I wonder if anyone is having some fun.

I am definitely most attracted to masculine guys too, ideally 35+ with a nice dad bod haha. I have a cruise in less than a month and cannot wait! US cruises have started back, so I wonder if anyone is having some fun.
I’m doing a Disney cruise in 2022 already booked idk if there’s much action on those but i once enjoy the all men’s sauna by myself and They had a glass window looking out into a relaxing changing room with some lounge chairs and a scale..well this young 20 something jock popped in and before my eyes bent over dropped his shorts got but naked and got on the scale… MF was hung soft! Musta been atleast 7 inches flacid! I wanted him to get in the sauna so bad but he put his clothes on and left immediately. I did have time to rub one out just before dinner in there so hot! But hoping Disney has some action from all those stressed out dads escaping their families and hoping Disney even has a male only sauna! It’s their brand new ship!

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm on a cruise out of Galveston at the end of August this year. From what I've read, the sauna and steam room are closed due to the current covid situation. Grrr! The gym will be open and hopefully this means that the showers will be as well....dunno if there will be any chance to play in there, but who knows.

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm on a cruise out of Galveston at the end of August this year. From what I've read, the sauna and steam room are closed due to the current covid situation. Grrr! The gym will be open and hopefully this means that the showers will be as well....dunno if there will be any chance to play in there, but who knows.
On the Carnival Vista? I know the sauna and steam were closed on the Adventure of the Seas. I heard they were open on Celebrity. Haven't gotten any concrete answers about Carnival or Norwegian.

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m doing a Disney cruise in 2022 already booked idk if there’s much action on those but i once enjoy the all men’s sauna by myself and They had a glass window looking out into a relaxing changing room with some lounge chairs and a scale..well this young 20 something jock popped in and before my eyes bent over dropped his shorts got but naked and got on the scale… MF was hung soft! Musta been atleast 7 inches flacid! I wanted him to get in the sauna so bad but he put his clothes on and left immediately. I did have time to rub one out just before dinner in there so hot! But hoping Disney has some action from all those stressed out dads escaping their families and hoping Disney even has a male only sauna! It’s their brand new ship!
I have not heard much about Disney, but I'm sure there are plenty of stressed and horny dads who are tired of sharing a room with their kids lol.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
The guy came to my room undressed before I could even ask him to undress and was spread eagle with his ass in the air. I then proceeded to give him the deep tissue massage of his life. Afterward he ask for my complete discretion because he was a member of the staff and he would loose his job. Before the cruise ended he contacted me for yet another massage. Fantastic cruise. We are both married men.

Attachments

Reactions: 1088431

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
bowhunter325

How’re you holding up buddy? Lol

Since you haven’t posted back.

I don’t know you. Pardon me, but I’m mischievously laughing out loud as I’m enjoying a lot of the comments, picturing you gritting your teeth, maybe exasperated.

You can correct me if I’m wrong, & I’ll humble myself.

I think the thread maybe was less about the cruise and maybe more about this.

Are straight guys really that willing to play? Or maybe most are Bi and closeted. But it seems a lot were at least curious. Anyone have similar experiences? Is it this easy to get a guys interest? Anyone have tips on what to do/say?

Now <<THAT’S >> the discussion I’m up for ^ to see the responses about.

If that’s the case, being around A LOT of Str8 guys (military & not ),

No, it’ not surprising when you put a flirtatious vibe out there, you’d get those responses you did.

Regardless of where you are.

I’ve seen nonverbal cues between married Str8 guys & a gay/ bi guy while at work, they disappear & you can tell they either fucked or one of the guys got blown, and they try & play it off.

For many reasons already stated.

Reactions: Barberseville

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
There ya’ go!

I think this is what bowhunter325 was reaching for,

Crossing over that line to enjoy that luscious forbidden fruit. Sad that we waited too many years before indulging.

Half the guys on the apps, or craigslist trying to hook up with guys are married men with kids. I think WAAAY more guys are into it than will admit it.

Married guys are definitely easy to grab attention especially if they have been married awhile and not getting any sex at home! You'd be surprised how many are bi or bi curious.
&……….but…… Well…..Yeah ….um…….Hmm……..

Really, have yiu seen yourself? You are hot!! I’m sure they noticed that, no wonder anyone would respond.

Fuck it! Yeah, it does help when you’re easy on the eyes.

That’s always a + to get a second look.. gander.. friendly flirt..

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On the Carnival Vista? I know the sauna and steam were closed on the Adventure of the Seas. I heard they were open on Celebrity. Haven't gotten any concrete answers about Carnival or Norwegian.
Nope, it'll be on the Independence, so unless things change by then, I'm sure they'll be closed.

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nope, it'll be on the Independence, so unless things change by then, I'm sure they'll be closed.

I'm REALLY hoping things change. Royal seems to be taking things more cautiously than Carnival right now. I miss my sauna time!

Reactions: aldawg

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm REALLY hoping things change. Royal seems to be taking things more cautiously than Carnival right now. I miss my sauna time!

And I was really looking forward to the sauna and steam room for this cruise! As I understand it, to use the gym, you have to make a reservation. Again, I don't know if the showers in the gym will be open or closed given the current situation. Since I"m going to have my own cabin, I'll be able to get up early to use the gym without waking anyone up, so maybe I'll reserve the first hour of everyday in hopes that something will happen.

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone doing the Celebrity Silhouette cruises around the UK? Wondering what the Persian Garden spa is like (if it's open) and if there are any men only spaces for steam/sauna where one might be able to hang out fully nude...

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And I was really looking forward to the sauna and steam room for this cruise! As I understand it, to use the gym, you have to make a reservation. Again, I don't know if the showers in the gym will be open or closed given the current situation. Since I"m going to have my own cabin, I'll be able to get up early to use the gym without waking anyone up, so maybe I'll reserve the first hour of everyday in hopes that something will happen.
I'm also traveling solo. I haven't seen any wives post about their husbands enjoying the sauna every night after a workout yet on our roll calls lol. I might have to meet people the "old fashioned" way at the bar lol

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone doing the Celebrity Silhouette cruises around the UK? Wondering what the Persian Garden spa is like (if it's open) and if there are any men only spaces for steam/sauna where one might be able to hang out fully nude...

From what I've read in a post on the Cruise Critic forum: All Celebrity ships have free saunas attached to their free locker rooms. No free steam rooms. Eclipse, Equinox, Reflection, Silhouette and Solstice have small/medium saunas with 3 adjacent showers.

Info regarding the Persian Garden spa: Services

Here's some more insightful interest about the spa / steam / sauna service on the Silhouette:
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2692641-freen-mens-sauna-steam-room/
Celebrity Solstice, Celebrity Cruises
SEA Thermal Suite

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
While aboard I began experimenting with throwing signals at married dads to see their reactions. I was surprised at how many straight guys replied back with lip licks, sunglasses adjustments, package grabs, ect. So how often do you think this happens. Are straight guys really that willing to play? Or maybe most are Bi and closeted. But it seems a lot were at least curious. Anyone have similar experiences? Is it this easy to get a guys interest? Anyone have tips on what to do/say?

Sorry, bowhunter325 for laughing still & throwing in a cheesy pun for good measure.

You're probably wondering. Man! how'd this thread, "jump the shark." & go from an inquiry of asking about B men flirting to a travel brochure..Lol..

So, to try & bring it back on topic, it just dawned on me, this thread is like that of those many, highlighting guys at the gym threads.

You have an environment where there are close quarters, the probability of guys flirting, in some cases, just putting their availability out there will increase.

** This isn’t a pun, but ask any Marine or Sailor what's meant by,

Sea Pussy

Same as soldiers on dry land during a deployment.

They have an inkling you suck dick, on a 4 month to a year deployment, some Joes are bodacious in putting it out there. Giving you that look that you describe, with the long stares, licking their lips as they drink water in the gym, or a head nod/ half-smile that says, What up?

Next thing you know you’re in a gym, & they're flashing you their Dick with a wink.

Or You're in some secluded, tight space & they're rubbing their crotch against your ass grinding on you, (ooff)

Implying:

" Just letting you know, You're my deployment Ho' for this stent.”