Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would like to find out also because I do have some plans for some future cruise trips. I would be solo. Would like to know what to expect and how to find some guys to play was on the ship

beachlife4me2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have only cruised with Carnival.... 20+ cruises.... almost all cruises a visit to the all male sauna or steam room you could meet someone that has the same interests as you. I am sure you can recognize the eye contact and other gestures to recognize other guys that swing.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have only cruised with Carnival.... 20+ cruises.... almost all cruises a visit to the all male sauna or steam room you could meet someone that has the same interests as you. I am sure you can recognize the eye contact and other gestures to recognize other guys that swing.
Would love to meet you in the steam room on a cruise....but wait...I think we've met before....

beachlife4me2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Recently returned from a cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy and had a really good time. Went to the steam room on the next to last day on the ship and sat around naked on my towel. A guy came in, probably mid-40's, and in pretty decent shape, and sat next to me. He eventually pulled his towel off and we started talking. Then the door opened and this other dude came in, probably late 20's. He sat on the other side of me and immediately removed his towel and was sporting a hard-on already.

I was just about to grab that guy's cock and start jerking it when the door opened and we all threw our towels back across our cocks and covered up. This older guy came in and he had on a swimsuit. He took a seat and started talking about politics, so I got up and went to the showers to cool off. Went back in and he was still at it, so I left again, took a shower and went to the my locker to get dressed.

The guy who had come in first did the same thing and we dressed and made small talk....with me pointedly looking at his cock most of the time. He smiled and obviously knew what I was doing, so he took his time drying off and getting his clothes out of his locker. When we were dressed, we left at the same time and went to the elevator together.

Got on the elevator with some obnoxious teens, and ended up riding down to the same floor. Turns out he was staying on my hallway about 6 doors from where we were. We commented on the rude kids, said hope to see you around, and parted ways.

I got bored the next day after laying in the sun for a while and decided to go back to the steam room again and check out the scenery. As I walked into the spa area, this same guy is walking in also. He smiled and said something about great minds thinking alike. I smiled back, and we went into the locker room, stripped, grabbed some towels and headed for the steam room.

We walked in the steam room and it was empty. We sat down on the upper row of benches and I thought, "Fuck it! Why not take a chance with this guy?" I reached my hand behind his head and pulled him forward into a kiss.....and that was all it took. He was all over me...and me on him. We made out for a while, kissing and licking necks, sucking nipples and eventually giving head....so fucking hot!

About that time, a shadow appeared in the doorway and it opened....we were quick enough not to get caught. It was another older guy with a swimsuit on, and you could tell he was there to stay a while.....and I was so fucking horny! I got up, said I was taking a shower to cool off, and left.

I had just got the shower on when I heard something behind me. As I turned around, I felt arms going around my waist and a hand grabbed my hard cock. and started jerking. I looked back and my guy had followed me out of the steam room and into my shower cubicle. He held his fingers to his lips with a quiet, "shuuush", and then turned me around and started a hot as fuck kiss.

Somebody came into the locker room and turned on the shower next to us and I just about shit. He just leaned back and grinned and moved in for another kiss.

He bent down and gulped down my hard cock....he was a fucking pro at giving a blowjob. After a while he turned me around and bent me over while leaning against the shower wall and rimmed me while I jerked my cock. Then he turned me back around and started blowing me again. By this time I was close to blowing my load, and I grabbed his shoulders to push him back. He looked up, shook his head, and kept going, driving me fucking crazy. I came so fucking hard, and he didn't lose a drop, swallowing it all working my cock.

He stood up and we kissed again. I could taste my cum in his mouth....so fucking hot. After that, I bent down to return the favor, but he shook his head, stuck his head out of the curtain to make sure no one was watching, left and went to the shower next to me.

We both finished our showers about the same time and went to get dressed. I held out my hand and introduced myself and he told me his name was Craig. He said that he had been on about 8 cruises and that nothing like that had ever happened to him before, and I told him it had always been a fantasy of mine also.

We left together and parted ways, and I didn't see him any the rest of the day. We left the next morning-I really wish I had gotten a way to keep in touch...he was a really cool person and easy to talk to.
hell yeah man that is one fucking hot story!!!

beachlife4me2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Would love to meet you in the steam room on a cruise....but wait...I think we've met before....
I just looked at your photo on your profile and I agree I do remember that delicious cock! Looking forward to catching you in the sauna/steam room again!

beachlife4me2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im heading out on a cruise in feb. I'm excited to see what action I come across in the gym/ steam room. sounds like I should wait till late afternoon for the good stuff ;)
Joe, I would love to come across you and that hot cock in a steam room. Nice profile pic...

Reactions: FinMe

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone been on the Celebrity Silhouette since it started it's round the UK sailings? I went on it three years ago (before the makeover) and seem to recall there was a sauna in the solarium space....wondering if it's still there - or where one might find some naked time with other men.

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it worth the $149 to add the thermal suite?
Yes and no. I spent every day at the thermal suite because I was on a relatively boring voyage - just to Nassau and the private island. I would stake out the loungers and read a book. Part of the thermal suite is in the men's locker-room, as I recall, a sauna, steam room and individual thermal pools. There are other loungers and bigger thermal baths in the co-ed area. Maybe because of the cost, there weren't many takers on my voyage for the thermal suite. Certainly a lot of potential but no action on my voyage although I was there a lot of the time.

Reactions: shankity

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Washington D. C. (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is it worth the $149 to add the thermal suite?
Totally worth it for me. I did a 7 day cruise to Bermuda on the Gem and spent a lot of time there reading on the loungers. I also had some fun in the sauna and steam room. Cruises with more sea days than port days tend to have more action in the thermal suite. The free steam room in the gym also has some action from what I've been told

Reactions: webfiend and aldawg

shankity

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Totally worth it for me. I did a 7 day cruise to Bermuda on the Gem and spent a lot of time there reading on the loungers. I also had some fun in the sauna and steam room. Cruises with more sea days than port days tend to have more action in the thermal suite. The free steam room in the gym also has some action from what I've been told
So just to use the steam room Is free?