Remember first time with your wife/long term partner?

doreymike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been married for more than 10 years. Still remember first time my current wife and I had sex. We had been friends for years but I had a long-term gf when we met. About a month after that ended, I asked her out for a drink and the sexual tension boiled over. Got back to my place and I fucked her 3 times that night. I remember she had these cute green panties, a beautiful hairy bush, and how easy it was for me to make her cum with my fingers.

nomju

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such an unromantic start to our first fuck. We'd been on a few dates. I had agreed to go with my dad to watch the football. Our team are not top quality, playing in the 3rd tier of English football. On a rainy Tuesday night. I asked her if she wanted to come with us, and surprisingly she agreed. After a 0-0 draw we went to the pub (without my dad) and then back to my place.
As we got undressed she commented 'I wasn't expecting that' when she saw my dick (I was such a skinny guy back then. It did look a bit disproportional).
Twice that nigh and again in the morning. She loved my girth.
Still together 33 years later.

doreymike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Such an unromantic start to our first fuck. We'd been on a few dates. I had agreed to go with my dad to watch the football. Our team are not top quality, playing in the 3rd tier of English football. On a rainy Tuesday night. I asked her if she wanted to come with us, and surprisingly she agreed. After a 0-0 draw we went to the pub (without my dad) and then back to my place.
As we got undressed she commented 'I wasn't expecting that' when she saw my dick (I was such a skinny guy back then. It did look a bit disproportional).
Twice that nigh and again in the morning. She loved my girth.
Still together 33 years later.
Lovely story. You certainly made the best of a boring football game!

Reactions: nomju and mmmniple

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I remember my first time with every woman I've been with. With my (now) wife we had gotten to know each other a bit over a few days and then finally shared a real kiss. That kiss turned into a full out makeout session which naturally led to wandering hands, loosening clothing, removal of clothing, oral sex and then full on fucking. Being respectful, I wasn't expecting a first kiss to lead to sex but I most certainly enjoyed it!

And still enjoy it to this day!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we started hanging out together...part of a larger local group that hung out in a couple bars. we would see each other most nites and hang out. so finally we had a date, and then a few more. and one night I just asked her if she wanted to fuck. and she agreed. said it was "about time." so we fuck, she cums first, then me. I recovered quickly, and fucked her some more. afterwards. she had a hard time walking. and I had to take her home, she still lived at home w/parents. when we got there, she still had trouble walking and her mom was wary. the next day, I find out that after 5 yrs and 6 boyfriends, she had her first orgasm ever with me...also her second & third, and that's why she had trouble walking. needless to say, she was horny so we fucked all that afternoon and I'm not sure how many times she came. that night we went out with friends and she tells me she didn't know sex could feel so good.