Remote Control Toys / Lovense / OhMiBod

aloof382

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone else have a huge fetish for those remote control toys, and the super over the top reactions guys have to them?

I love watching guys totally lose their mind when their vibrators begin going off, I collect those videos like Pokémon cards.

Would love to chat with other guys who like those videos.

Reactions: Good.boyyy
I love watching those too. I bought one for myself but never used it. I have a thing about lithium batteries spontaneously exploding...and having one blow up in my ass is something I don't need...

I love the over the top reactions some give when they fire up. I posted in another thread about watching my favorite Chaturbate model who uses one. He just started his show, about 5 minutes in (he usually goes for an hour or two), I tipped to spin a wheel to land on a prize that controls the Lovense. It landed on the best spot (buzzing the hardest and longest). It totally caught him off guard and he shot his load all over himself prematurely. It was so friggin' hot, I was I could have recorded that.

Reactions: aloof382
I love watching those too. I bought one for myself but never used it. I have a thing about lithium batteries spontaneously exploding...and having one blow up in my ass is something I don't need...

I love the over the top reactions some give when they fire up. I posted in another thread about watching my favorite Chaturbate model who uses one. He just started his show, about 5 minutes in (he usually goes for an hour or two), I tipped to spin a wheel to land on a prize that controls the Lovense. It landed on the best spot (buzzing the hardest and longest). It totally caught him off guard and he shot his load all over himself prematurely. It was so friggin' hot, I was I could have recorded that.
Awesome. Would love to hear your favorite models.

I have remote vibrator / prostate stimulator on the Love Spouse app. I really enjoy having it controlled by a stranger. It’s a great act of submission. My ID on the app is 68369950 if anyone wants to connect and control my toy

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Electronips
i have the lovense but idk why, but it does nothing to me. I feel like its a cute and nice sensation but omg i need something bigger haha.

Reactions: Good.boyyy
Anyone else have a huge fetish for those remote control toys, and the super over the top reactions guys have to them?

I love watching guys totally lose their mind when their vibrators begin going off, I collect those videos like Pokémon cards.

Would love to chat with other guys who like those videos.
You mean the ones incessantly spammed on Twitter under various cut-out accounts that always get terminated for spamming? Yeah, no. Companies that resort to spamming are usually run by shady scam artists who will rip you off. There's plenty of reputable companies who don't use illegal, fraudulent, or deceptive practices to advertise. If you like those videos, enjoy them. But buy the products elsewhere.

Toys are always fun to experiment with,There was one night when my gf and I went out for pizza along with a couple of remote toys. We were both wearing skintight jeans to help keep them in place. I had a medium size vibrating butt plug in my ass, and she had the remote that worked it. She had a bullet vibe strapped over her clit, and I controlled its remote. Sitting in our booth waiting for our order, she started working me over. What was happening to my ass and prostate felt so fucking good, but I've always been good at lasting and I was able to control myself.
But when I turned on the clit vibe, she went a little crazy. She came in seconds but was able to keep quiet about it, but there was a tell-tale red flush on her chest above her halter that told that she'd orgasmed. When I turned the vibes up a bit more she had the type of full screaming orgasm that she sometimes has when we fuck. That got some attention! She asked me to PLEASE stop. Being a gentleman, I obeyed. And when we got home we fucked each other's brains out

Reactions: cedarizzo and yrtc