Representative Madison Cawthorn, Rep. N. Carolina

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Madison Cawthorn says that the British would not have surrendered at Yorktown if George Washington was wearing a mask.

I worry that Madison is going to give Louie Gohmert a run for the money.

View attachment 2V-xnt7zjm25vqTv.mp4

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn said he missed 15 House votes because he was fulfilling his 'service as a husband'.

------

GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn said his "service as a husband" kept him from over a dozen congressional votes in April and described all the missed votes as "Democrat garbage" during an interview on the conservative program "Real America's Voice News."

Data collected by the legislative-analysis firm Quorum and reported on by Axios found that Cawthorn had missed the highest percentage of votes — 16.2% — of any freshman House member during the 117th Congress. The top five freshmen to miss the most votes are all Republicans.

"To that, I really laugh. It shows how the Democrats feel about the nuclear family in America right now. I was doing the only thing that I find more important than my service in Congress, and that's my service as a husband," Cawthorn told host David Brody when asked about Axios' reporting on his missed votes

"Every single vote that came up was some Democrat garbage, so I was happy to be able to not actually have to vote on those," Cawthorn said. "They're eliminating our voices. They're not allowing us to debate on the House floor. And, I'm telling you, if I had to choose between voting with Nancy Pelosi or spending time with my beautiful wife, I'll choose Cristina every time."

------------

Translation: "LOL, bruh, nah...nah, I wasnt gonna vote on no nerd, hippie bullshit, yo, I was balls deep in my new wife! Her pussy is MAGICAL, bruh..., for real, she made me forget my oath to the American people and ERRYTHING. And what are them 'tards gonna do to 'punish' me? 'Censure' me? Strip me of my appointments (sorry, Greene...) Oooooh, I'm so scared...MY voters can kick their voters asses, and you KNOW it! Psssh... just cause they're a bunch of fags and freaks doesnt make 'em special. Anyway, pass me a brew, Greene, and quit chugging that 4 Loco, man, you're CRAZY! Shit...you think your dad, Gary Busey, could get us some more coke...? This 'job' is amazing!"

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: zinderel

thickgeo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This guy is impressively stupid and further indication that it’s a really bad idea to keep letting used car sales people and general flunkies run for office. Another notch in the fascism of fools, using racial animosity to coast into a position they lack the intelligence to perform. Best suited working the ticket booth at a movie theater. But he’s a conservative white guy, so he will keep falling up.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Toxic masculinity: Madison Cawthorn vs. A Dead and Rotting Tree
His form is so terrible. LOL. He looks like he's slapping in a pillow fight.

Just another "influencer" who managed to get elected to the House

Him

MTG

The nutcase from Colorado

Gerrymandering creating ultraconservative pockets combined with Cawthorn basically lying about how he was injured (claiming a friend had left him for dead) and what he has done while disabled (claiming he was going to be in the Navy and Paralympics).

The Ignominious Deceits of Congressman Cawthorn | The Nation
Madison Cawthorn's claim about Naval Academy creates false impression (citizen-times.com)
How the career of Rep. Madison Cawthorn, a new star of the pro-Trump right, has relied on falsehoods - The Washington Post

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rep. Madison Cawthorn tried to board plane with gun; could face fine, status loss
ASHEVILLE - U.S. House member Madison Cawthorn had his gun taken by airport police and will likely face a federal fine and loss of a special security status, local and federal officials said.

The Republican congressman representing Western North Carolina's 11th District was attempting to board a plane Feb. 13 when Transportation Security Administration workers found an unloaded gun in his carry-on bag, along with a loaded magazine, according to Asheville Regional Airport officials.

The weapon was described in a redacted incident report and police radio traffic recordings as a "Glock 9mm handgun."

Cawthorn, whose spokesman responded to questions July 30 saying he brought the gun by mistake, was not charged with any crime, according to reports and other information on the incident obtained this month through a public records request. That is a normal outcome, said airport spokeswoman Tina Kinsey......

Bringing criminal charges is left to local law enforcement. At Charlotte Douglas International Airport city police normally charge people with guns under a city ordinance that makes having a firearm at a checkpoint a Class 2 misdemeanor punishable by up to 60 days in jail, said Charlotte attorney Brad Smith who defends people accused of bringing guns to the airport....
David Wheeler, president of the advocacy group FireMadisonCawthorn.com said the violation was an example of why Cawthorn was "not worthy of the office he holds."

"This is a serious violation of the law that has nothing to do with the Second Amendment. A Member of the U.S. House of Representatives wanted to bring a Glock firearm on a commercial airplane. Just who does Cawthorn think he is?" Wheeler said.....
Asheville airport TSA take Cawthorn's gun; will likely be fined, lose status