Request for more biltmore-style "unwilling at first but then see's big dick" stories?

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I expect this to be removed, but keep getting disappointed every time checking back here. It's been like 4 months and I'm losing faith.

If anyone has any links to the premise of "converted to big dick" after being initially unwilling or unattracted to the guy then please post them here as a dump.

I'll start:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-freshman-3

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Moose, I was going to link you to the Chili Palmer archive as there were several reluctance stories, but I say "were" because the site is seemingly no longer active on the BE site. There are a few other sites that may still be active, and if they are I will post them here.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: AndroidNyne79

justbigenuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hard to get into stories that are so over the top. HH breasts and 19 inch dicks? You can make your point with more realistic dimensions.

SizeQueenSupreme on Literotica was Veronica Devine here some years ago. She is a busty size queen; that much is accurate, LOL. IIRC, she violated guidelines by pushing her commercial interests or something. IDK if her old stories & posts are still here or not.
;):rolleyes:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SizeQueenSupreme on Literotica was Veronica Devine here some years ago. She is a busty size queen; that much is accurate, LOL. IIRC, she violated guidelines by pushing her commercial interests or something. IDK if her old stories & posts are still here or not.
;):rolleyes:

She is also a published author on Amazon..

Northernlight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay